Why do girls like horses so much? Is it degenerate to buy a horse for a girl as a gift?

Why do girls like horses so much? Is it degenerate to buy a horse for a girl as a gift?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2gdp8MGlNcE
youtube.com/watch?v=woYaXZo0y6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's the bounce.

they like a stallion inbetween their legs

Only if it isn't a stallion, I'd never get tired of having a dick that big just a few feet away at all times ;)

it's a political thing

They fuck them.

BIG HORSE COCKS

LITTLE HUMAN DICKS

same

Does someone have more info on horse girls? I can't tell if it's jut a meme or not.

Former harness race horse caretaker here
Horses are cool

who doesn't like horses

Horses are the least degenerate animal. They have helped us conquer shit skins more than any animal

GIRLS WORSHIP THE BHC

Every girl that likes horses is bat shit insane.

I grew up in a small farm town and learned that the hard way

Horse girls fuck their horses and you'll never compete

They rub their clitoris on the saddle as they bounce up and down on the horses stride

A a gift? Use your money to do better things.

a horse is the 2nd best animal after dog. everyone should like horses. it's really telling that horse riding has been reduced to a hobby for 12 yo girls in the West

youtube.com/watch?v=2gdp8MGlNcE

Hymen
u
m
b
l
e
r

mai waifu

European Gentry were obsessed with horses for a long time

Dogs, too. They were used to keep the peace. Shitskins hate and are terrified of dogs.

It's also why modest women used to traditionally ride side saddle, so as not to rub their clit on the saddle on every bounce

Huh? That doesn't look like a horse to me user

Have you guys ever seen how much horses cum=

It's literally a bucketload

amazing..

So true, horses are pretty great.

for real or are you fucking with us?

It's definitely not a meme

They cost a shitload of money to own personally, and otherwise you need to to have access to someone else's, so not every girl gets a chance to ride them/be around them

But those who do are always into it, I think its because the horse is very powerful but if it likes you it listens to you, and let's you ride it around & do whatever with it. Also there is a lot of grooming that you need to do for a horse so they like that they can always just brush it, feed it, whatever.

And it's not like a dog where they have personalities of their own and don't cooperate if they don't want to do something etc.. A horse just stands there. Plus there's all sorts of terminology and techniques to learn and know

It's basically the girl version of tinkering on your sports car in the garage

how can men even compete?

this. Riding a horse is an alibi.

They like BHC (Big Horse Cock)

got a boner riding a horse once

who is this semen demon?

not even a contest

This was all explained Cruel Intentions 2, watch and learn:
youtube.com/watch?v=woYaXZo0y6U

LITHUANIAN
JOJO
POSTER

alright i'm getting her a llama fuck that whore

>Is it degenerate to buy a horse for a girl as a gift?

Buying anything expensive for a girl is degenerate.

Let them buy it themselves. They wanted independence, right? Then why are so many men trying to woo women with money? This is as cucked as it gets, folks.

Yes

They're pretty beasts of burden with an air of majesty to them for children, something which can support them. They like them not only for what they are, but how that will project onto them and how they believe others will perceive them.

I want to see her HORSED

First thing that comes to mind seeing that girl in the picture

us?

I think it's a combination of sexual stimulation, deviant thoughts about horse cocks and the fact that society full of women who already fell for that shit is pushing horses on on girls via ponies, unicorns and generic pink girly merchendise.

Honestly, outside of that, I never understood human fascination over these animals. They are ugly up close, they smell and they are completely fucking useless for anything but recreation activities that capitalize on people's love towards them.

>Big Horse

This

How can human men even compete?

Because horses are neat.

Yes, it would be kinda degenerate buying a horse for a girl. A horse costs a fuckton of money and reqiure tons of maintainance in terms of training and care at the stables. But it's pretty neat to own a horse and go galloping acros a meadow all casually

t. a guy who rides horse

Quad Satan speaks the truth

Are you the only person from your country that posts here? I'm genuinely curious now.

It's almost like you know nothing about US history.

fuck off faggot

I think I know why you posted Lara while talking about horses

No it's for real, just look at the physics of it and seeTheir clit is in directly contact with the saddle, and the motion of the horse causes it to rub and bounce and up down vigorously on it.

It would be the same as you/a man doing some activity that involved stroking your cock, horse riding is inherently sexually stimulating for a woman and an activity akin to masturbating for them.

A large part of horse girls attracting to horses is the sexual gratification/stimulation they get from having their clits rubbed on the horses saddle as they ride.

Can confirm horses are expensive as heck and require a lot of time.

A guy who used to own a horse.

WTF

yeah she isn't getting a horse. llama it is fuck this i almost got cucked what a whore

Nah, baltic threads have alot of them.

Horse girls are genuinely fucking terrifying and I never met one who wasn't.

>All through elementary school and high school we had this girl
>She was a horse girl through and through
>Horses on her notebooks, bags, pencil cases, etc etc
>Read books about horses, talked about horses nonstop, always did her reports and writings on horses
>Tall, looked like a fucking skeleton, always had her hair pulled back to the point where it looked like her fucking scalp was going to get ripped off if you touched it
>Was also a fucking psychotic know-it-all bitch who felt the need to intrude on every conversation ever and treated everyone like shit
>Acted like she was hot shit because her parents foster children from around the world
>At one point I mention I'm a child from a German immigrant family who has been to Germany and the surrounding countries
>Somethings snaps in her brain and she starts screaming about YEAH WELL I'VE BEEN TO CHINA SO I'VE BEEN AROUND MORE THAN YOU
>In high school when we got a student record that ranked us among our fellow students she actually cried and threw a fit when mine was like 20+ ranks higher than hers

Horse girls, not even once. Every girl I've ever met who was into horses acted the same fucking way.

Why are you even buying her animals? It's just heartbreak down the road. Get something useful

sauce?

I like it. I view horse enthusiast girls the same way as people with neck/hand tattoos.... it's a heavy indicator that you're dealing with a very self-destructive moron that should be avoided like the plague.

My father owns horses, I think he's a fucking idiot. It's a complete woman's hobby, I've told him he needs to get a dirtbike or something instead but he has this whole spiritual bullshit thing about horses. It's embarrassing desu.

What's really amusing about horses is how since it's a female dominated industry, there's so much shit about it that is just broken. For example, nobody can fucking size your saddle because nobody has developed standard sizes yet. Women are retards, and are apparently okay with buying 40 different saddles, placing them, then returning the 39 that don't fit. Instead of just being able to take standard measurements and send them off. There's a bunch of things like that, which just wouldn't fly in an industry if men were involved. Also if you want to make money, come up with some stupid horse shit, put glitter on it and sell it for 5x as much money.

>Not learning Calvary combat

You're a top pleb, m8

Because horses are baller as fuck
They are objectively the second best domesticated animal behind the dog.

> Is it degenerate?
Your teaching the girl to hone her skill, learn to maintain a creature that needs daily attention and maybe discover the joy of competition.

If you have the dosh to support a horse and you have enough plot land, its the best thing you can do to ensure your daughter will become a good, well-rounded person.

> But its only for the stimulation
She's going to find out how to rub her clit sometime in early teenage years. Might as well let her get on with it and learn something while she's at it.

Horse's look pretty sick up close and in motion m8, very majestic and powerful. I disagree it's something unnaturally forced unto people/women, when most people experience horses IRL they appeiciate that feeling innately.

It's a bit like how having a cat is more like owning a piece of art, and the enjoyment you get out of them is watching a mini-predator in action as they stalk and hunt their prey.

Horses are very majestic and enjoyable to watch in action/motion just like that, albeit in a different way.

The only horse girl I knew had a domination fetish and was treated like a princess by her mother who put themselves in debt for catering to her every whim. now shes in college and is slutting it up

Same reason they like dogs: big, easy cock that has no chance of ever understanding a consent request, no chance of ever stopping humping when she says stop, which is what she wants.

The day they teach dogs and horses to ask for consent will be a day stock prices in chocolate ice cream goes up.

that monkey looks fucking terrified

If you are dating a slut that loves horses, drop that bitch quick! Women that are into equestrian shit tend to be the most unstable women I've ever met.

Chicks that work on a ranch are an exception, but most girls are too weak to do any ranch shit anyways.

>If you have the dosh to support a horse and you have enough plot land, its the best thing you can do to ensure your daughter will become a good, well-rounded person.
You gotta be fucking kidding me. Equestrians are some of the most unbalanced people in the world.

subconscious association with the traditional alpha male of the tribe. strong, wild, dangerous, yet extremely useful for self-interests once tamed.

women never could dominate men through the use of force, obviously, throughout the ages.

Therefore, they have evolved specific skills that allow them to control men. To be cared for, fed, etc.

For some girls with a problematic male figure in their lives, a transfer happens towards a similar symbol, the horse.

Because women like big powerful beasts between their thighs

For many many young girls, riding a horse is their first sexual experience. It feels good rubbing against the saddle. In fact a lot of girls actually lose their hymen doing this, quite literally losing their virginity to their horse.

Thus they form a deep emotional bond with the horse. They humanize it and dote on it as if it's their significant other. Later in life they will look back on their horse with a deep fondness, the same way you might look back on your first girlfriend.

This absolutely 100% true

It's amazing they aren't paying to be actresses on Blacked. We need more "progress."

Horses eats money and your dreams.

Love the way the "nonchalant" mare in the background just happens to be "grazing" while copping an ogle.

My dad has horses. I don't enjoy riding them at all. Would rather ride a dirt bike

> I think its because the horse is very powerful but if it likes you it listens to you, and let's you ride it around & do whatever with it. Also there is a lot of grooming that you need to do for a horse so they like that they can always just brush it, feed it, whatever.

Why are there not more genuine car chicks (not stancefag attentionwhores)?

Literally all the positives of a horse and no shit to clean up, not to mention far less expensive as a hobby. And they can even fuck themselves with one if they put a dildo as a shift knob.

logically, a majority would develop a fetish for bicycles, since most girls experience sexual pleasure for the first time while riding their first bike.

doesn't happen though. back to the drawing board.

Protip: If a girl likes horses, turn the other way and never look back. They are fucking insane

How can men even compete?!

If you buy a girl a gift at all, you're a massive cuck.

Have got to agree with you, several members of my family own horses and they are definitely the unstable ones. Then again I used to do a lot of horse riding but consider myself to be mentally stable so I don't know.

>horse loving girls are psycho

To manage horses you have to be dominant, they're pack animals and therefore you have to establish yourself as the leader of the herd, the alpha horse. If you don't you have trouble with them.

Women who love horses therefore learn to be dominant and 'alpha' and are therefore shit relationship material. They're all ultra-feminist legbeard cunts.

>no shit to clean up

you've obviously never busted a hose while working on a vehicle

horse riding is a specifically thin girl thing.
Horses are not degenerate as they teach responsibility and unity. They are intelligent pets, who love to succeed through work.
Horses are great.

A bicycle is a metal object.

A horse is 1/2 a ton of thrusting rippling muscles and grunting effort thrusting between their legs

Most sexual pleasure for women is psychological. I'm a sexpert I know these things

This.

Bullshit.
I rode a horse before, besides it being painful to stretch my legs open so wide, not once was my clit being smashed into the saddle. And even if a woman was able to comfortbly sit on a horse, galloping properly requires a position where you AREN'T slamming your crotch into the saddle as it would bring massive fucking pain.
At most it's your ass. Any girl who gets off just by riding a horse is either abnormally sensitive or a fetish degenerate.

>Calvary combat
>Calvary

holy shit so this is why in old times women rode with 2 legs down one side of the horse.

I was told in school it was because people back then were just prude and it would expose their upper leg or some shit.

My god how much was I really indoctrinated for not realizing shit like this

>horse riding is a specifically thin girl thing.

You've clearly never seen a stable and the middle aged cunts infesting it.

Horse as a gift. Ok Mr millionaire