Hey Sup Forums i just need to vent and have no one to vent to, here goes nothing

Hey Sup Forums i just need to vent and have no one to vent to, here goes nothing.

>Lastnight have gf over for some movies
>Still virgin, so is she
>Movie begins, it's pretty good and we are enjoying it
>Middle of the movie, girlfriend gets up and takes her pants off.
>bout to get gud.
>Start making out, she starts jacking me off as well.
>Finger her
>We decide it's time to both stop being virgins (Sex)
>She gets on bottom, i get on top, slide cock in.
>FeelsGoodMan
>Start to feel weird...
>Not enjoying it that much and starting to feel sick.
>Look down and watch my cock slide in and out of her... feel completely disgusted with what im seeing

>Rapidly lose boner.
>Feels like im about to puke
>"Sorry i don't know what happened"
>She leaves..

She hasn't texted me yet. I puked when she left, i cannot look at a vagina now without feeling sick. Might as well just off myself now, i hate faggots and will be damned if i am going to be one.

What do Sup Forums?

Live out the rest of your life in celibacy at a secluded monastery.

u took a chicks viginity and puked...she hasnt contacted you...see whats wrong here.

go back to 9gag
then proceed to kill yourself

Feeling sick when you lose your virginity is normal. It's weird that it's never talked about. At any rate, nothing wrong with you and get back in touch with her. It'll go away.

1st sexual experiences are always shit no matter what you do. just try again. chin up lad.

I refuse to accept that i am a faggot. I need to force vagina on myself or something, i refuse to be gay.

OP, it likely you are a faggot.

Seriaas, tho, what do you think about when you masturbate?
Girls, guys, traps, giraffes, etc?
Tell us, you're anonymoose, so...go for it.
When i rub my silky slick clit and vigourously finger my tight wet slit i mostly think of older ladies.
Having had carnal relations with lots of women, including post-op transgendered women, i can tell you snatches come in all different shapes n sizes.
oneamerican woman with whom i fornicated with had a fat cunt, the 'mons', was plump, but she was quite big and generally i like skinny girls/ women/trans , whatever.

can you ellucidate (?) what exactly made you tune in, freak out, and turn off?

3/10.

Try again, and put some effort next time.

Normally when i masturbate i think of literally nothing, i just do it while watching TV or something, or have gf blow me.

Not entirely sure what made me feel weird, but it started when i put my cock inside of her, and then looked at my said cock inside of her.

Looking at the vagina made it worse, and as i said, i still cannot look at a vagina without being completely turned off. It's been almost 15 hours and still i feel sick.

Not OP but this is a real phenomenon. I don't know what he means by getting sick looking at vaginas, but you really do get sick to your stomach when you lose your virginity.

Is my friend around?

I'm not the type of retard who asks for citation for every claim someone makes over the most trivial shit ever mentioned over the internet, but I think having some sort of reaction due to extreme anxiety and for being so nervous is more of a reasonable explanation than something concrete that actually happens every time with most people.

I really wouldn't be surprised to see it happening, but come on, we both know OP is a faggot baiting retards because he's lonely.

The more you refuse to accept you're gay, the more of a confused closet homosexual you're going to be so pick one

I don't know if it's anxiety either. I wasn't anxious at all when I lost my virginity. But I still got sick the first time. Almost enough so that I couldn't cum.

OP probably is baiting but I have nothing better to do this Sunday morning.

I have a theory, what if she stuck som kind of poison in her cunt that she has been getting a resistance to since you both started going out. It all adds up, she just doesn't like you because you're a faggot... either that or her cunt were so tight that you puked from the pain that your brain registering but you were to high to notice? idk

You're gay, OP. And that's okay.

Wow.
Got a friend who feels the same way after being with a chick. He even had multiple gf's. He too is a faggot in denial and refuse to talk about it without being on mdma/shrooms/coke/lsd.
The drugs stopped a year ago, ha settled with beer and won't talk about it anymore.

He has pretty much just become a bland selfhating faggot in denial.
But at least now he only thinks about killing himself whenever we cruise around on bikes.
Good times

There's nothing up here.

Well do you have any attraction towards males?
If not, then you might just have been nervous/overwhelmed.

But it seems like you are bringing it up so.. you might be? I dunno.

that is getting dangerously close to a

>freudian "vagina dentata" .

but we all know now that freud was scared of snatch.
he thought it would eat him or suck him back up.

i dunno op, how old are you, approx?
you ever fapped to tarps?
tarps or bois, anything like that?
just trying to figure out what could be going on for you.

of course,
could be that losing your virginity was emotionally hectic for you and you're just a bit raw, emotionally.
maybe try and rest.
you got any xanax, or similar?
might calm you a bit, and that is what you need right now.

What is love~*

Aprox 18. Never fapped to traps, i am a faggot but not that big of a faggot.

You feel guilty as hell that she's now going to have a baby

This

This. When i lost it i felt like killing myself.

start fucking animals, or buttsex women

GET DRUNK

You sound like you care about your "friend"!

Also, has anyone seen American Beauty?

This it's caused by nerves... Don't overthink things and for fuck's sake ring her she may be feeling bad too thinking it's all her fault

Only did that after eating ass

Dude... I wish I could fuck a chick and not have her contact me again. You're in paradise you cunt

This, OP 99% you were just nervous as fuck and ate some shitty food or didn't wash your hands, just call her and tell her you think the food you guys ate might have been bad and you're checking in on her

So, you guys like video games~? :)

I love video games~.

I'm kinda hungry~.

this

Maybe you're into puke sex. You saw yourself fucking her then wanted to puke on her whilst fucking her. Because it was your first time you misread the situation.
It's actually a legit common occurrence

simply fuck her in the ass next time

kill yourself

It's my role not to care. The dude has wanted to suck me off on several occations.
I haven't given it much thought. But i think i might actually have friendzoned him lul

And even if i did care about helping him through it, how would i? Ultimately it is his own problem that he has to deal with.
Me and 3/7 of the other guys knows the whole thing and are completely fine with it.

What is this thing?
Is it a command thingy now?

Will it eventually manipulate consciousness(es) and remove a fraction of (hopefully, only negative) living organisms in existence?

Maybe, lol.

I was nervous about my first fuck so I started practicing on my cat. I tried the same techniques with my gf at her house but I kept getting nervous. In the end I invited her to mine and tried to fuck her. I couldn't get hard. Luckily my cat was under my bed so I stuck my finger and got diamonds

Bro I'm straight and have been with 13 different women and I think vaginas are disgusting
That doesn't make me gay and it doesn't make you gay
Just don't look at it

Interesting didnt know there are people like this me personaly love to watch it disapear in and out

You prolly gay.

Does anyone have a weapon?
Let's keep the negatively infinite potentiality there, yes?

Right....so we hate the thing that we're putting our penis into? Literally disgusted by.
I bet you think cocks look delicious too?

Now, unless there is a negative living organism near by, we do not need it.

>enigma
>silence
>procrastination

>i hate faggots and will be damned if i am going to be one
>i cannot look at a vagina now without feeling sick

I've got some news for you...

Hmm~. That might be~, derpatron 3000.
Not sure yet.

I think you might be horribly incurably gay, OP.
Gl, faggot

maybe she just has a very disgusting pussy with long ass meatflaps

bro I got news for you...

The question now is, am I derpatron infinity?

Was it her monthly shame op?

Let's see.

>*!*
>...
( ? )

Shoulda gone anal op!

Lol, now she must feel so bad. You puked after having sex with here kek

Fuck man how fat was she?

i actually puked a little in my mouth

all pussies, except those of very young girls are disgusting.

it's normal. either get used to it or fuck her in the ass.

Get your mouth right in there! Nom nom nom!

pedo detect

its true tho, all those fucking meatflaps and tentacles coming out of adult pussies are fucking disgusting

Just the nerves man. Spend more time naked together or something like that...

Is her vigigee that ugly then? I mean, i've seen a few that looks delicious, don't know what particurly turns you off about them.

Try anal.
I like girl's assholes more than pussy, visually and in terms of the feeling.
Pussy doesn't make me sick, but I think everyone feels odd after their first time. Call your girl and apologize for being a weirdo; you should've just gone to the bathroom, calmed down, and gone back to cuddle/sleep/make out with her after the sex. You could salvage this.
Of course, if you're actually not attracted to your girlfriend, disregard that. I once had a FWB who was kind of chubby (not lardass-tier, but with a belly and flabby thighs). I really, really hate body fat, but I stuck it out for the sex until I was so pissed at myself for fucking someone I wasn't attracted to at all that I cut off all contact. Bad feels all around.

Just take em doggy style!

HOLY FUCK user I WAS SO DISGUSTED THAT I HAD TO GO TO THE BATHROOM AND PUKE

I have low standards.

have a hyena dong

veginas can looked fucked up sometimes though. like when they have massive labia

Harden the fuck up, OP. Sex is messy and gross and there's a lot of clean up. The main thing is you both enjoy yourself, so stop being a little bitch call her and sort the situation out before you die only having had sex once.

She was not fat at all. Maybe slightly below medium. She is qt Korean girl. Her and i are really close too, she just texted me and we are talking shit out.

She actually texted me first, we talked a bit and worked everything out she was feeling the same way. Was probably just nerves. Thank god i am not a faggot.

Was ready to go into the woods to my spot and hang myself.