I'm searching for tv shows like these ones. Suggestions?

i'm searching for tv shows like these ones. Suggestions?

Hannibal

Don't equate Hannibal with OP's horseshit, I find it offensive

glee
sex and the city

Sesame Street.

You know, since you obviously like impossible stories, childish plots, and overacting.

Fuck off to your safe space then

your mom's horseshit

CSI: Cyber

Life (2007)

Trailer park boys

Yo Gaba Gaba

there's no tv shows like these ones, that's their whole selling point.

the fact that you don't know about, doesn't imply that there aren't

alright, what shows are like these?

Lol at all these people who watch this shit tier show and think it's so great.

lol at people having fun
lol

whatever makes you feel better champ

Nothing wrong with having fun, but it's pretty sad when a shit quality show like Mr. Robot is exalted like it's this wonderful piece of art.

I'm a software engineer, and I'm tired of meeting losers in tech support explain to me how "realistic" Mr. Robot is because they heard some self proclaimed professional say it. Oh yeah, hacking an entire prison and opening all the doors at gunpoint with ten minutes of planning - super realistic. Oh, going to see this super hacker who needs you to do something, and he decides to talk to you in a really condescending cryptic lingo that jeopardizes his entire mission by not making his intentions clear.

The show is successful because the creators made Elliot a lot like the target audience except better in every way, so when they watch it they egomaniacally see themselves as the main character. The problem is that the character is impossible. Autistic yet manages to fuck beautiful women and out-street-smart drug dealers and players. Has hallucinations of his dad that nobody notices.

Just stupid.

> Autistic yet manages to fuck beautiful women
Us auties can be very tempting.

Because nothing says alpha male like a guy high on heroin muttering to himself about his dad.

lol

computer science here. And also, i'm searching that part where someone in the post exalted the shows as a "wonderful piece of art". kek