It's never happening, is it?

It's never happening, is it?

They already have the Muslims to deal with

Shit films

That's what 28 months later is about you muppet

Setting a disaster film in France about ravenous, mindless hordes terrorizing the populace would just be adding insult to injury

Only when they run out of ideas in hollywood again and remake the 28 days later and 28 weeks later first. But with strong independent women of all races and sexual orientations in the cast and all the zombies will be white cis males.

Hey look it's Mr Ironically Contrarian

there'd be nothing to show but people dying
if the rage virus went global I think that would be a global extinction event

Sadly, no.

Would've been great to see.

So is 28 weeks later, 28 weeks after the initial outbreak in England or 28 weeks after the events of the first movie?

Would 28 months later be 28 months after the events of the 2nd movie?

It got into American and mainland Europe in the first, they fought it off
As the soldier in the first says, the world hasn't ended, everywhere else is effectively business as usual, Britain is just quarantined.

Dunno lad :)

I think it's all from the initial outbreak

Shut the fuck up, Krager.

Only if Danny Boyle came back to direct it.

it's like when we were supposed to get Nazi Zombies in paris, but we got moon. HEY maybe, nah that'd be stupid

theyd quarantine france, with other nations putting up a border around it.
Not sure what the plot would be. Probably with andy and his sister trying to get out to saftey while a team is trying to get in and rescue them

good on them, no chance in hell they'd fight it off if it happened irl, especially now with the muzzie refugees

>quarantine france

idk that's a lot of ground to cover, they only had to cover the calais pass in the first two and they sucked dick at it in the end

>theyd quarantine france, with other nations putting up a border around it.

You can't do that in such short order. Pic related is what the average inter-European border looks like. The only reason Britain is so effectively quarantined in the first place is due to them being an island.

I think the point of the ending of Weeks is that as soon as it hit Europe the whole continent is doomed. Probably would also take most of Eurasia too.

Maybe a sequel could be about America and Australia sending military missions to the other continents in search of pockets of survivors. The central dilemma would be about immune people that are still alive being a danger to everyone else.

I would say now with the refugee crisis, yeah, it's bad.

However, back when there weren't millions of displaced people in Europe, a Rage outbreak would actually be pretty easy to take care of.

Flu and other diseases are so easy to transmit because they can be aerosolized. If the only way to spread a virus is to literally hunt down and infect the next host with your body fluids, it would actually spread quite slowly once people knew about it.

that could aadd to the story actually. the border around france is weak and all militarys are fighting to keep it contained and are losing