Innocent Ferrari Owner Arrested in NYC

>be Americunt
>get arrested

youtube.com/watch?v=3lKwkn6JT74

I'm surprised the policeman didn't just gun him down.

LAY HIM DOWN CLEETUS
TIME TO CONVERT TO ISLAM

Damn, are all cops in the US this brutal? No respect for his property either, totally fucked up that door.

He didn't even do anything wrong.

He ran the guys foot over

First problem is that he was in Jew York which is a liberal police state hellhole anyway.

If the driver was black, the police would've shot him.

If I see a nigger driving a Ferrari, my first thought is that he probably stole it.

"""""""""RAN OVER"""""""""

what was he doing wrong anyway

WE WUZ OFFICERZ

looks like a sand nigger. i'm guessing the spoiled son of gulf royalty or an oil tycoon.

He appeared to be writing the douchebag a ticket and he acted like he was going to drive off, so the officer put his foot in front of the tire and the idiot pulled forward anyway. He willfully turned a parking ticket into an assault on a peace officer because he thought his time was too valuable.

Yes all cops in the US will be this angry if you act like the faggot in the video.

>it's a nigger being a nigger episode

You sound like a proper fucktard. How fast does the Ferrari have to be going in your eyes before you consider it sufficient to warrant a complaint?

He was getting a parking ticket and thought he'd be smart by driving off before the cop finished. The cops has every right to detain the property until he has completed his job. The sand nigger chimped out and assaulted the cop with his car. All he had to do was wait two more minutes and pay at most $50 parking fine and he'd be on his way. But now he just got upgraded to felony assault on an officer.

ran over that foot. I'd kill that nigga if he did that to me

The driver was black you idiot

when did Sup Forums become so full of bootlickers? You people would welcome an ass-beating as long as the person doing it had a badge...

How should i know i wasnt there,but he was writing him a ticket,he told the driver to stop and he ignored him and drove over his foot.Officer should have shot the sob.

'cause he's a foreigner treating america like a playground.

he's not a fellow US citizen.

And a cop would be the first one you'd call if you were in trouble.

Dont drive into police officers and you wont get a beating,you sound like a negro trying to play the professional victim,actions have consequences,big surprise.

>be an American
>a firearm on your person isn't your first go to if you get into trouble
Faggot

plot twist it was an member of an rich arabian sheikh family

cop puts his foot right under the tire at 0:15 in the video.

ITT: cucks

The cops protect the interests of the government before the interests of a peasant like you.

yeah and prior to that he told him not to move

>put foot under car trying to leave
>?????
>arrest driver

>writing a parking ticket for an illegally parked car
>at the absolute most it MIGHT be a few hundred dollars
>for a guy driving a car with the value of a house
>NAH FUCK THAT I'M NOT PAYING GET OUT THE WAY NIGGUH
Brilliant.
Trust fund babies are the fucking worst.
HE has all kinds of toys but never worked a day in his life to earn it so he just expects everyone to bend over by default.
Fun fact: the cop could have legally shot him the second he started moving forward. That retard got off easy.

>amazing sports car
>white gf
>no respect
was this not immediately clear?

He did it so the sand monkey wouldn't try to drive off. Even after he pulled forward and bumped the cop's leg the cop gave him a chance and warned him not to run over his foot, but the faggot probably thought his daddy's money would scare the cop away.

Lol, americucks defending their slavery ITT.

FREEDOM
R
E
E
D
O
M

what is it with those little brown guys wearing button up shirts and parking their ferraris / lambos on the side of the road?
i see it a lot now, are they all oil babbys, or are they just rental cars?
there was one guy in melbourne i saw driving his early 2000s gallardo around the block several times and parking in different places and getting in and out of the car every 30 seconds just so people could see how 'rich' he was.

What an arrogant Muslim.

Deserved what he got.

You're probably one of those fucktards who go "AM I BEING DETAINED?! I'M A FREE CITIZEN OF EARTH!" during basic traffic stops.

No he fucking doesn't. You don't get to block someone from leaving. You either write faster or get out of the way. Blocking his way violated his constitutional rights.

He had no right to leave.

It was no great inconvenience for him to wait 2 minutes until the business was finished with the cop.

>Hmm yes a firearm certainly would help me coming home to notice my house was robbed or on fire

Think before you post, please.

>t. Lakeem

t. an actual nigger

Please tell me more how our laws work, outsider.

By that logic, police shouldn't be able to block a shoplifter from fleeing the scene of the crime.

guaranteed paid time off plus lawsuit.

That doesn't give you the right to drive over someone you moron.

Lol, one less vote for Hillary after that felony charge

So your house is robbed and the police do what to fix your damage or replace your lost property?

Nothing about 95% of the time.

Do you normally call the police when your house is on fire?

this video is older than the internet itself

They give you the DR for the report so you can give it to your insurance company?

Fucking yeah !

cant run over a cops foot ffs

>coming from the homeland of the TV license and weaponized spoons

It looks like the bullet missed though. How sad.

My house was robbed and they took fingerprints and found my tools at a pawn shop. Two police cruisers accompanied the fire department when my mother's house burned down about a decade ago.

Go smoke some weed or something.

>He did it so the sand monkey wouldn't try to drive off. Even after he pulled forward and bumped the cop's leg the cop gave him a chance and warned him not to run over his foot, but the faggot probably thought his daddy's money would scare the cop away.

>Im going to use my body to stop you!
>act hurt when it doesn't work

Not in America. If the cop tells you to wait till he finishes you wait. Are all European countries so toothless?

Our laws only exist to protect the 1% and maintaining the police state they've built for us.

Yes because cops show up as part of emergency services
>cancuck talking about fire
lol

You're painfully retarded.

Daily reminder: your small arts college degree in basket weaving gets you nothing in life but 200k in debt.

What are you even trying to prove? Sure, what the cop did didn't make a whole lot of sense. He did nothing illegal however.

And the driver most assuredly did do something illegal when he attempted to flee the scene of a crime to avoid a ticket.

Did you see him body slam the little prick afterward and cuff him? Looks like it worked to me.

dude i don't care for cops but when someone is fucking standing there you don't slowly drive into them. that's just impolite. most new yorkers would just kick your ass for that, the cops were relatively gentle.

i.e. french.

Please... y-you are kidding right?

before I even check the thread let me guess
>Americuck bootlickers galore

>checks thread
oh dear.

its always full of bootlickers, its how they pretend everything is ok

This.

>Ban Assault Ferraris

Looks like some filthy sandnigger. Why don't those dumb sandniggers realize that they're not people in America. They try to push that "mu Saudi prince" bullshit here and they get their princes shot, followed by a bombing campaign in Saudi itself.

You dirty Arabs need to realize that you're not people.

>French

That's a Frenchmen who's passed out drunk son.

Go eat a snail.

I'm a libertarian and am very critical of police, but the driver was definitely in the wrong on this one. You can't run over a cop for no fucking reason and expect not to get arrested.

This. Trust fund pussy in a purple cardigan gets arrested for being a faggot

why not?

>proxy defending himself

:\

>peace officer
cuck

It would in normal circumstances if the person in front of you poses some fear for your life, i.e. they're threatening with a weapon, etc.

This reasoning goes out the window when it's an officer of the law pursuing his duty in that capacity and you're a perp attempting to flee the scene. Even moreso when you see that you in actual fact had no reason to fear violence given that the cop did not gun you down right then and there as he had the legal right to do once he perceived your intent to drive over him.

You can see him sticking his foot out right under the wheel so it'd get rolled over.
If his intent was to stop him from driving away without his ticket, he could have stood in front of the whole car. But no, he stuck his leg out like jackasses do when they're trying to trip people.

he deserved it though, thinking he can stop a Ferrari with his foot. what a dumbass. cant even stop a Festiva.

Break foot when idiot tries to get away

or

Break spine when idiot tries to get away

???

>put his foot in front of the tire
This is somehow the fault of the driver?

Fucking idiot.

>parking ticket
>crime
No, an infraction is not a crime.

>I know, let me stop his car by putting my foot in front of his tire.

are all cops this stupid? Cops need to get paid more so we can afford to have higher standards.

Police should be the best members of the community, not the worst.

>stick foot under moving vehicle
>STOP ASSAULTING ME
Fucking idiot thinks he's invincible and gets taught a lesson, too bad he's in a position of power.

How the fuck is a driver supposed to know his foot is under the wheel when the driver is inside the car and the cop has subtly put his toe under the wheel.

If he was trying to communicate "hey if you pull forward you're going hurt me" then he wouldn't have been so sneaky about putting his foot there, he could have stood right in front of the whole car.

He wanted to get his foot ran over. Nothing to see here but dirty cop tricks.

If there is anyone in your way while you're driving a car and decide to just run the guy over you're going to get in trouble. You are liable for damages regardless of what it is or to who.

Toothless? You guys are the bootlickers. We just drive away. The cop is retarded for thinking his legs are going to stop a car or make an arab care.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. "You drove over my foot!" DUH, you put your foot under a driving car you goddamn mongoloid.

it is just a dick waving contest.

how about don't jump in front of something that can kill you, you god damn retard.

lmao with this kind of reasoning no wonder muslims are conquering Europe with ease.

tell me something boot licker...when you see a man getting in his own car, and you STICK YOU FUCKING NIGGER FOOT IN THE WAY, are you really getting "run over"? before you answer remember those FREEDUMS you love so much, you stupid cuck .

and lets not forget that all of this was over a PARKING TICKET. the corporation of new york Shity wants your money SO FUCKING BADLY, they will put there foot in front of your car and cry that you ran them over. DID YOU SEE THE COP PUNCH THE CAR? WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PUNCH A COPS CAR?
this shit is what has DESTROYED this city. even more than all the faggots niggers and liberal bullshit. and yeah i live in this SHITHOLE so i should know.

NOW FUCK YOU NIGGER.

Exactly. He could have made two steps forward and blocked the car entirely but his retarded donut addled mind thought it would be better to get "hurt" (how the fuck did his foot get run over when the car barely moved) so he could use POLICE VIOLENCE for a crime he did to himself

If someone decides to shove their hands into a wood chipper, you don't blame the wood chipper. That's just retarded.

faggot brown skin piece of shit couldn't even address the officer like a man. he tried to sneak away like a the clever animals he's descended from, so disgusting. then he's so fucking beta he can't complete his action or lock his door he just gets manhandled.

if only the west realized that the brown people are all nothing, they are all straw tigers that can be conquered, controlled, or even destroyed.

Mexico is already 100% shitskin, nothing to conquer.

Why even bother quoting me if you're not going to explain how our laws work?

>make an arab care
I'm sure evading a police officer (felony), assault with deadly weapon on a police officer (felony), and a litany of other shit I'm sure he could throw at him would make him care.

Wow, you really love Muhammad's cock, don't you? How about fucking let the cop do his job? You parked illegally. Cop caught you. Receive your ticket. End of story. Fucking faggot.

>Be a sand nigger
>come into this country
>someone is giving you a parking ticket
>think you can just drive off
>refuse to follow orders of police officers
>run over foot of officer
>get arrested

If you come to this country, you must follow the laws here.

the piece of shit driver was trying to escape a parking ticket, he had no right to try and drive away, the cops are under such scrutiny that they have to do ridiculous things to justify actions they should be able to do in the first place i.e. put a sneaky bastard on the ground for trying to run away

>that makes the fact that your own people are committing ethnic and cultural suicide ok

top cuck

Holy fuck, Europoors are dumb as shit. I guess I can just go to Europoorland and spit on police officers while I am detained.

He didn't even park illegally though.

Cop was just being a greedy retard.

>Exactly. He could have made two steps forward and blocked the car entirely

And then he would have gotten his entire body ran over and maybe broken his spine? Retard

yeah i agree, that driver was a gud boy and he din du nuffin

He's actually right.

A parking ticket is a civil misdemeanor. You can't detain someone for a civil misdemeanor. They had his plates and driving off would not have gotten him out of the ticket mind you - but if they can't finish writing it before you leave they have to mail it.

The cop was being a douche. He could see the guy getting ready to drive off and intentionally put himself in front of that car. I hope his foot was really injured.

So was the citizen though. And he'll probably lose, because he did go forward and roll over the guys foot without so much as asking him to move, which is also wrong.

see I understand your jealousy Nigel. Now that your mayor is a mudslime, you'll probably be required to lick their shoes on a regular basis.