Hey /b I snuck into the back of a Walmart to get me a free PS4 or xbone whichever I can see first but am stuck waiting...

Hey /b I snuck into the back of a Walmart to get me a free PS4 or xbone whichever I can see first but am stuck waiting in this room wondering where the hell to go trying not to get caught, was thinking about just crawling in vent nearby and leaving.

wat do?

take a big shit on the floor before you go

Locate a power switch that will shut down all electricity to the store and grab both game systems and leave in the panic.

i always thought i'd wear hi vis and a cap for this kind of shit, that way if you see someone you act like you belong there, and if you don't the cap covers for your face from cameras

I'm gonna need full force of /b can you try and find schematics that can lead to find such a power switch pls

lol then which store are you in

In Florida but no specification can't risk u calling store saying some fag is in back hiding waiting to steal a PS4...

It's a newer super center Walmart

Man this turned into some metal gear shit real quick

Smart

You fucking retard

Go buy a Walmart shirt and name tag off Ebay and stroll into electronics and tell the autistic cashier you need a PS4 for an exchange at customer service.

Too late already went full stealth mode and put old fuck in back stockroom in a headlock and he went to sleep, grabbed PS4 and climbed vents currently working my way through them to my escape

whaaaat

We can't give you schematics if you don't say where, bro.

I'm in the panhandle, near this area?

Also where did you enter/hide at? That might simplify things.

wait a sec how come img 7086 you have ps4 and img 7147 you're meant to be looking for it

Good, good my apprentice. Now kill him.

Fake af abandin bread

He's artistic that's why...

Unrelated u fuck off

Damn sweating bullets in here

u r a HACK and a PHONEY
i'm going to triangulate the shit out of your phone and then call a local pest extermination centre to get them to gas the vents

I'm Jewish so thank to theory of evolution and Hitler's killing my ancestors I should be more than capable to survive some bug spray fag

bullshit op, post another pick as proof. what are you wearing? need to know- you maybe can pass off as a 3rd party maintenance or some shit

>not understanding how evolution works
The ones who got gassed didn't breed to pass it on

>jew
>thief
>niggering around walmart
Wow

I have alerted the Walmart of a possible crime being committed upon one of their properties. You will be caught, given a mild talking to by a faggott cop and then released scot-free. I am the hero you need, not the hero you want.

Wannabe Batman faggot already took vent out into dumpster now outside waiting for bus with my brand new PS4 suck my balls

You chose ps4 you already lost.

I've pinpointed you through the darknet nexus, I've sent you a SWAT team telling them ur'e a terrorist.

Please remove your clothes and tie yourself down if you want to survive ur arrest.

that would only work if there was a selection pressure tho wouldn't it

Post proof and you'll from this day forward be known as Metal Gear user.

Construction worker here, you are absolutely full of shit.
They screw those vent ducts together from the outside. Look up at them next time you're in a store, you can see the heads of the screws making a complete ring around the duct everywhere they put two pieces together. Even if you didn't weigh enough to sag the flimsy-ass metal they make those out of, you'd be cut to ribbons by all the screws before you climbed 50 feet.

Also they don't put a vent out to the dumpster to begin with, those go on the roof and you'd need a tall ladder to get to any of the vent ducts, not to mention the other user already busted you on your picture file names.

You're not just a liar, you're a really BAD liar.

Lol what a fag.

Plumber here. Work alongside HVAC guys. I've seen enough to know that you're absolutely right.
OP is full of shit.

I work maintenance and get into a warehouse areas of lots of shops. Always tempted to steal stuff but gotta stay professional!

I'm also in the panhandle, where are you located user? I'm from Pensacola

>In Florida but no specification
>It's a newer super center Walmart
IN THE SAME POST!
ARE YOU RETARDED?

Pol keeps telling me that none were.

Get in the room where the scientists are hiding, one of them will help you find your way. And dont forget to pick up your HEV Suit battery.

Actually yeah, they say hi-vis makes you invisible when it comes to getting into places you shouldn't.

I work at a major music festival and my job gets me the highest pass at the event, but when I've got a hi-vis and a radio on, security rarely, if ever, ask to see my pass.

I usually try it most years, to get from the staff parking or the main arena, or some other reasonably easy area to get access to, onto the main stage without showing anyone my pass.

Works 9/10. Confidence and a nice smile works wonders too.

Might try it at festivals I don't work at.

I have seen this before. Find a crate to hide under like Snake from Metal Gear Solid, if they see you move, throw a smoke bomb.

maybe they don't ask because you work there and they remember your face?
not the hi vis?