>" Deys nuttin' i's du
>Realize flash foods must be fucked up
>Go get my items from another store perfectly fine
>Check balance later
>FLASH FOODS STILL CHARGED ME

What do? Fuckers got me for over $10

Pic related how flash foods is handling my purchases

This faggot got on b to complain about losing $10. kys

Call your bank, dumbass. How is this complicated?

Sauce?

It's Sunday nigger

tell the bank the charge declined and stop being a bitch. and if it's stated as pending then it probably won't go through anyway.

No their machines are fucked up.

Instead of it saying " accepted " on the little screen it glitched out and said " declined "

The cashier cunt didn't bother to tell me the money actually went through.

So I basically just left my item there paid and all.

And I can't prove it.

Your branch is probably closed, but the main number for your bank is likely open. Dumbass.

Oh I'm sorry you can't get to your faggot traps threads because I'm taking up space on the board with my original thread.

Faggot.

You would think.

" We're sorry all user-bank are closed please call back on a business day "

Haley scott

Projecting hard there user

You're using that wrong

>wah wah I lost ten dollars
Are you fucking Jewish or something? Grow the fuck up. I've lost more money than that, and I didn't come to Sup Forums to whine about it, I took it in my stride and kept going. Hell, I've even had my wallet stolen, and I didn't whine to a bunch of basement-dwellers, I dealt with it and moved on. Faggot.

you sound like a hardened 15 year old

It kinda matters when you have a car payment, a newborn, a mortgage and credit card bills.

Those few items and ten dollars are what keeps most people sanity in the morning.

I wouldn't expect you to understand that at your stage though.

Just call your bank when they open you retarded faggot.

Call your bank tomorrow, you high school faggot

Didn't get your monster and Cheetos for the day and it took your allowance anyway

I'm real sad for you

You're fucking stupid

If you have so many fucking responsibilities that $10 is going to break the bank, why the fuck are you spending it in the first place?

>ITT: a bunch of poorfags
If $10 means that much to you, you should an hero right now. You'll always be poor and worrying about insignificant amounts of money. Better to kill yourself now to avoid a lifetime of anxiety.

Always get a receipt for anything you purchase

It's doesn't break the bank.

You don't understand.

Being a grown up with responsibilities having spending 10 on yourself is like those little treats that keeps you pushing on.

I have a hefty egg growing in the bank. But $10 is for a little weed, or a little booze, or anything that keeps you sane

Shouldn't have bought a car if you can't afford it. Should've wrapped your dick up. Should've used real money you had instead of credit.

These are all your fault, user... fuck if you're that desperate for cash that you're literally freaking out over $10... idk... sell your car? Don't pay for internet? I can't imagine not having 5000 of excess spending cash in my bank account. Are you also the Wendy's chef who always posts the age/job/salary threads?
Fuck me....

there's a pretty high chance that the charge is just pending and will fall off. you should probably give it a few days and see before you throw a fit. but you can talk to the bank for a few hours first if you want.

Woops wrong thread