Why must everything be so utterly sanitized and banal nowadays?

Why must everything be so utterly sanitized and banal nowadays?

It's like Pennywise went through a nu-male metrosexual filter. The same thing happened with John Connor in the Terminator reboot last summer. The feminine aesthetic has taken over Hollywood

He looks like one of those Harlequin porcelain dolls because it was the toy of one his victims according to Director.

Remember Pennywise is only a form that the alien drider takes. It appears as your greatest fears, that's why it was also a werewolf.

This pennywise isn't luring children in with balloons. He's stalking, lurking, gaining control of them with his hypnotism powers.

As long as the alien drider that crashed on earth looks good, we're fine. It has to look better than this star headed drider.

so why was pennywise his main form?

That was only in the tv-series. Either way they kept his final form as a drider. Hopefully this movie will too.

I believe the outfit is supposed to reflect the fact that It is a force of nature that has been around for all of human history. It is a clown getup that evokes a variety of historical periods

Wasn't It female in the book though?

Yes and it was pregnant that's why Eddie kills himself because when he stared into the deadlights he found that it

>nu males
When will this meme die?

What the absolute fuck are you talking about?
Saged.

the clown still looks awful.

when nu-males die.

>implying the "alien" is a drider in its natural form

>reboot

yes, and they mushed a bunch of eggs, but it was dark and they likely missed at least one.

it will be hundreds of millennia before anything hatches though. sike, pennywise appeared in Dreamcatcher

inb4 drider fag shows up to display autism at it's highest level

>Dreamcatcher

Underrated.

Is there a pic of the drider form yet or only the clown?

Reminder that in the book IT only shows up as the clown maybe 15% of the time at most so IT's clown appearance is mostly meaningless. It's other forms are the real scary ones and those are what will matter.

That's wrong. People have seen the clown all through out Derry's history.

Because King is afraid of clowns.

But that's not it's "main form", it's the one it takes when it wants to hide in public. More often than not it shows up as a monster of some sort.

Really? I read it like 10 years ago but I thought the clown form showed up pretty frequently.

Eddie doesn't kill himself. Stan does.

Has anybody seen/read IT?

IT shows up to the Losers almost exclusively as various monsters, the only time it's the clown is the first time been sees him and when Bill sees him in the book.

Pennywise the Dancing Clown (or Bob Gray) is the form he most often reverts to. Even all of his other forms had some aspect of the clown form (orange pom poms from the leotard, etc.). The spider is also not his actual form, merely the closest thing the human mind can understand to the abject fear that he really is.

Perhaps it's more accurate to say that the clown had orange aspects of IT's true form.

He never has a spider form, only a drider form

And Georgie, and adult Richie, to name at least two more occasions.

>Giant Spider

HE'S NOT A DRIDER YOU FAGGOTS

>nu male
Oh COME THE FUCK ON Sup Forums
THIS MEANS NOTHING ANYMORE
FUCK YOU

Semantics. He took on the form of an arachnoid, is that fair?

Stop using the word and stop responding to them and this forced meme will go away.

Agreed the clown form looks like a faggot try-hard.

They should have picked an older guy who just looked creepy but normal otherwise.

they better not make his eyes shiny with cgi .

And I didn't read the book, but I know that Richie and Bev make cameos in 11/22/63. Do they allude to him?

DUDE CHILD ORGY LMAO

It has human eyes, stubby arms on its thorax and King compares its limbs to human ones in the book.

It's humanoid at the very least.

I fucking knew it was Kieran, rip eli

stop responding to that guy. he's an autist, no joke.

Do Richie and Bev talk about IT? No. Jake notices that something feels off about the town and they agree that the town has problems.

You have my attention.

says the metro sexual, any way that shit looks like ron howards brother.

They have a gangbang on their way to the final confrontation.

Was there ever a more legendary Sup Forums thread than the drider thread from last night?

>"as everyone knows, you need vocal cords and the use of hands to cast magical incantations."
>"show me a scientific source that says this is true."

I've been keking about this all day.

It's after. At least read the book if you're going to shitpost.

It's after their initial confrontation with It down in the sewers when they were children.

Its been 15 fucking years since i've read it, and literally the only thing i remember is the gangbang.

HERE WE GO FUCKERS

>What do you want?’ he asks her. ‘You have to put your thing in me,’ she says.

>There’s a moment when her father’s face intervenes, harsh and forbidding

>‘Bevvie, I’ll fall on you!’ he says, and she hears his breath start to whistle painfully.

>‘I think that’s sort of the idea,’ she tells him and holds him gently and guides him. He
pushes forward too fast and there is pain.

>She senses that this is something for him, something extraordinarily, special,
something like . . . like flying. She feels powerful: she feels a sense of triumph rise up strongly
within her. Is this what her father was afraid of? Well he might be! There was power in this
act, all right, a chain-breaking power that was blood-deep

>Mike comes to her, then Richie, and the act is repeated. Now she feels some pleasure, dim
heat in her childish unmatured sex, and she closes her eyes as Stan comes to her and she
thinks of the birds, spring and the birds, and she sees them, again and again, all lighting at
once, filling up the winter-naked trees

luring children with truat is much scarier than some shitty hypsnosis/mind control stuff

>‘Beverly, don’t — ‘
>‘Yes.’
>‘Show me how to fly,’ she says with a calmness she doesn’t feel, aware by the fresh wetwarmth on her cheek and neck that he has begun to cry. >‘Show me, Ben.’
>‘No . . . ‘
>‘If you wrote the poem, show me. Feel my hair if you want to, Ben. It’s all right.’
>‘Beverly . . . I . . . I . . . ‘
>He’s not just trembling now; he’s shaking all over. But she senses again that this ague is
not all fear — part of it is the precursor of the throe this act is all about.

>Bill comes to her.
>He tries to say something, but his stutter is almost total now.
>‘You be quiet,’ she says, secure in her new knowledge, but aware that she is tired now. Tired and damned sore. The insides and backs of her thighs feel sticky, and she thinks it’s
maybe because Ben actually finished, or maybe because she is bleeding. ‘Everything is going
to be totally okay.’

>She is aware of a dull throbbing pain of which
they, being male, will never know, aware also of a certain exhausted pleasure and the relief
of having it over.

BIG
E
N

Anyway I fucked up the greentext but that's just how I live life, one word at a time.

*trust

In the 30s gang shoot out somebody saw a clown.
Somebody saw a clown in 1800s ax murder.
Saw a clown when the factory blew up during the easter egg hunt.
The losers almost all saw a clown.

IT likes being a clown.

is this real

what

Was king a cunnybro?

>Ben got cucked in his childhood
Ha.

It also makes a small subtle cameo in Insomnia

Actually it was more of a train than a gangbang.
Goddamn Beverly really WAS a little whore now that I think about it.

Nice memory.

This.

Fapped myself blind as a kid. Middle school became very interesting after that.

Yes.

Imagine a coked out King typing this at 3 in the morning, his legs jackhammering up and down as his nose bleeds like a faucet. He's got a raging blow boner, but his cock went numb an hour ago and jerking it off does nothing.

>write this
>want to publish it
>everyone will know im a pervert if it's published as is
>hide it near the end of a 1000 page novel

stop

Her dad was abusive, yeah, but he was also 100% right about his daughter.

Heh. I had a bit of a Stephen King phase. Cujo is possesed by the killer Dodd from the Dead Zone.
Mike's dad served with the black guy from the Shining and he used the shining to survive from the fire at the blackspot.
Blah blah blah

Okay but when he sobered up why did he still think it was okay to publish? Didn't his wife or publishers think to tell him it probably wasn't a good idea?

what a fukin freako

fat, bearded, balding, bespectacled beta BBC enthusiast detected

Man, I read the wrong King book in high school; I read Dead Zone like a retard.

Oh well, at least I can finally fap to it now.

>nu male

If Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general aren't some of the least intelligent people online, then why are they always latching obsessively onto a new buzzword that functions as a replacement for having an argument? You people are like the embodiment of everything abysmal, worthless, and degenerative in humanity. Go fucking die, you halfwit garbage.

Kek

>King in the 80s
>sobering up

Pick one.

Ace Merill from The Body/Stand By Me becomes henchman #1 to Leland Gaunt in Needful Things.

The wife in Pet Sematary drives past Salem's Lot at some point.

Several books reference Shawshank Prison.

ANOTHER KING KIDZ KLASSIC

The man pulls Sam toward him, reels him in the way a fisherman would reel in a trout. The hand clamped over Sam's is
very strong. It hurts. Sam begins to cry. The sun is still out, the grass is still green, but suddenly the whole world seems
distant, no more than a cruel mirage in which he was for a little while allowed to believe.
He can smell Sen-Sen on the man's breath. Am I in trouble, sir? he asks, hoping with every fiber of his being that the man
will say no.
Yes, the man says. Yes, you are. In a LOT of trouble. And if you want to get out of trouble, son, you have to do eahactly as I
thay. Do you underthand?

Sam cannot reply. He has never been so afraid. He can only look up at the man with wide, streaming eyes.
The man shakes him. Do you underthand or not?
Ye -yes! Sam gasps. He feels an almost irresistible heaviness in his bladder.
Let me tell you ectliactly who I am, the man says, breathing little puffs of Sen-Sen in Sam's face. I am the Briggth Avenue
Library Cop, and I am in charge of punishing boyth and girlth who bring their books back late.
Little White Walking Sam begins to cry harder. I've got the money! he manages through his sobs. I've got ninety-five cents!
You can have it! You can have it all!
He tries to pull the change out of his pocket. At the same moment the Library Cop looks around and his broad face
suddenly seems sharp, suddenly the face of a fox or wolf who has successfully broken into the chicken house but now
smells danger.
Come on, he says, and jerks Little White Walking Sam off the path and into the thick bushes which grow along the side of
the Library. When the poleethman tellth you to come, you COME! It is dark in here; dark and mysterious. The air smells of
pungent juniper berries. The ground is dark with mulch. Sam is crying very loudly now.

LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE INNA JAM, SAM!

Thut up! the Library Policeman grunts, and gives Sam a hard shake. The bones in Sam's hand grind together painfully. His
head wobbles on his neck. They have reached a little clearing in the jungle of bushes now, a cove where the junipers have
been smashed flat and the ferns broken off, and Sam understands that this is more than a place the Library Cop knows; it is
a place he has made.
Thut up, or the fine will only be the beginning! I'll have to call your mother and tell her what a bad bay you've been! Do
you want that?
No! Sam weeps. I'll pay the fine! I'll pay it, mister, but please don't hurt me!
The Library Policeman spins Little White Walking Sam around.
Put your hands up on the wall! Thpread your feet! Now! Quick!
Still sobbing, but terrified that his mother may find out he has done something bad enough to merit this sort of treatment,
Little White Walking Sam does as the Library Cop tells him. The red bricks are cool, cool in the shade of the bushes which
lie against this side of the building in a tangled, untidy heap. He sees a narrow window at ground level. It looks down into
the Library's boiler room. Bare bulbs shaded with rounds of tin like Chinese coolie hats hang over the giant boiler; the ductpipes
throw weird octopustangles of shadow. He sees a janitor standing at the far wall, his back to the window, reading
dials and making notes on a clipboard

The Library Cop seizes Sam's pants and pulls them down. His underpants come with them. He jerks as the cool air strikes
his bum.
Thdeady, the Library Policeman pants. Don't move. Once you pay the fine, son, it's over ... and no one needth to know.

WHEW I'M GLAD HE CAN JUST PAY THEFINE AND GET THIS ALL CLEARED UP

Cujo is mentioned in tommyknockers.
Christine appears in It.

are we getting an IT sequel

>Sup Forums shitposter describing penises as big and black again

Nothing even needs to be said about this constant occurrence. Sup Forums is comedy that writes itself. Literally the dumbest, least self-aware people alive.

It's like calling a centaur a horse then saying "let's just call the centaur a horse-like being".

That was in Four Past Midnight, right?

Something heavy and hot presses itself against his bottom. Little White Walking Sam jerks again.
Thdeady, the Library Policeman says. He is panting harder now; Sam feels hot blurts of breath on his left shoulder and
smells Sen-Sen. He is lost in terror now, but terror isn't all that he feels: there is shame, as well. He has been dragged into
the shadows, is being forced to submit to this grotesque, unknown punishment, because he has been late returning The
Black Arrow. If he had only known that fines could run this high -!
The heavy thing jabs into his bottom, thrusting his buttocks apart. A horrible, tearing pain laces upward from Little White
Walking Sam's vitals. There has never been pain like this, never in the world.
He drops The Black Arrow and shoves his wrist sideways into his mouth, gagging his own cries.
Thdeady, the Library Wolf pants, and now his hands descend on Sam's shoulders and he is rocking back and forth, in and
out, back and forth, in and out. Thdeady ... thdeaady ... oooh! Thdeeeaaaaaaddyyyyy

Gasping and rocking, the Library Cop pounds what feels like a huge hot bar of steel in and out of Sam's bum; Sam stares
with wide eyes into the Library basement, which is in another universe, an orderly universe where gruesome things like this
don't ever happen. He watches the janitor nod, tuck his clipboard under his arm, and walk toward the door at the far end of
the room. If the janitor turned his head just a little and raised his eyes slightly, he would see a face peering in the window at
him, the pallid, wide-eyed face of a little boy with red licorice on his lips. Part of Sam wants the janitor to do just that - to
rescue him the way the woodcutter rescued Little Red Riding Hood - but most of him knows the janitor would only turn
away, disgusted, at the sight of another bad little boy submitting to his just punishment at the hands of the Briggs Avenue
Library Cop

LIBRARY COP CONFIRMED FOR HUNG

It references Gatlin, Nebraska.

Thdeadeeeeeeeeeee! the Library Wolf whisper-screams as the janitor goes out the door and into the rest of his orderly
universe without looking around. The Wolf thrusts even further forward and for one agonized second the pain becomes so
bad Little White Walking Sam is sure his belly will explode, that whatever it is the Library Cop has stuck up his bottom
will simply come raving out the front of him, pushing his guts ahead of it.
The Library Cop collapses against him in a smear of rancid sweat, panting harshly, and Sam slips to his knees under his
weight. As he does, the massive object - no longer quite so massive - pulls out of him, but Sam can feel wetness all over his
bottom. He is afraid to put his hands back there. He is afraid that when they come back he will discover he has become
Little Red Bleeding Sam.
The Library Cop suddenly grasps Sam's arm and pulls him around to face him. His face is redder than ever, flushed in
puffy, hectic bands like warpaint across his cheeks and forehead.
Look at you! the Library Cop says. His face pulls together in a knot of contempt and disgust. Look at you with your panth
down and your little dingle out! You liked it, didn't you? YOU LIKED It!
Sam cannot reply. He can only weep. He pulls his underwear and his pants up together, as they were pulled down. He can
feel mulch inside them, prickling his violated bottom, but he doesn't care. He squirms backward from the Library Cop until
his back is to the Library's red brick wall. He can feel tough branches of ivy, like the bones of a large, fleshless hand,
poking into his back. He doesn't care about this, either. All he cares about is the shame and terror and the sense of
worthlessness that now abide in him, and of these three the shame is the greatest. The shame is beyond comprehension.
Dirty boy! the Library Cop spits at him. Dirty little boy!

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

Never read the books nor seen the movie.
Good book?

A lot of kings books have creepy sexual themes running through them, it kind of contributes to the overall feeling of the story.

I thought only the black kid fucks her.

nobody other than you fucking cares

Keep dreaming, cuck.

pretty good if you don't watch the movie beforehand

The book is great, but I wouldn't recommend someone reading it as their first Stephen King book. It's Stephen King turned up to 11, with all of the trappings and idiosyncrasies that he's known for. If someone hasn't gotten used to his style of writing, it could be a little inaccessible. It's also 1300 pages, which can be daunting.

What do you mean?

>giving him (you)'s
You're enabling him user, stop.

What he said wasn't ambiguous.

Image of the leper

>how to spot the user with the worst taste on the board

Fair enough, I'll take a stab at it. Only read Joyland, Misery and...something else.

good shit, then I'm not touching the movie.

Anyone have an opinion on the dark tower series?

Bring back Fukunaga.

I thought IT was your average Eldritch Abomination

I'm ok with this.

Where? I don't remember that

The arms do seem long like ones a drider would have, can we get a pic of the legs?