EXPLAIN HOW TATTOOS ARE DEGENERATE

Protip: you can't

When they have a Gryffindor Tramp Stamp.

Something not right about that.

Special snowflake mentality is degenerate

Only slaves, cattle and food have a mark.

its like putting trading stamps in your car.

Plus they stretch as a bitch gets fat.

There were some pics of that fat female comic from behind and her tramp stamp already looked stretched.

its literally said in multiple religions that defacing the image of god in anyway is a sin

They're like beards and WWII haircuts. Symbols that used to mean something but are now just meaningless affectations.

At least they're not fat.

the only non-degenarate tattoos are found among savage natives still living authentic native life and using them to discriminate between in-group individuals and aliens, no other way

Or WWII sailors and Marines who have that ugly-but-manly green ink on their loose skin.

The hula hula girl on their arms looks like elephant woman now.

a wise user once said
"A tattoo is just a big, glaring sign that says 'You'll never be able to pay enough attention to me.'"
I concur; more often than not, tattoos are inked around the most covered up places on the body. Who do you think these women (or possibly men) allow to see these tattoos, besides any random beachgoer if they happen to be in a bikini?

like the epic beard guy (can you believe it was over 6 years ago?)

Epic Beard Guy stood strong, despite being old.

Time sure flies.

Leviticus 19:28

It depends on the tattoo. Norse runes on a person of Germanic descent are fine, Chinese characters taken off of a soup cup on a person of Germanic descent is degenerate.

Wrong, bitch. Only military tattoos are acceptable in 1st world nations. Everything else is meaningless trash.

It's a sign of high time preference.

Oh, Leaf. Don't you know that anything that anybody doesn't personally like is degenerate?

>meaning
My choice of pants doesn't have a deep meaning either, user. Stop trying to be 2deep

Only jews and livestock have markings

Here's a comprehensive list of non degenerate tattoos:
>military tattoos
>
>
>

>drawing on your skin because you can't find paper and pen
not degenerate at all

They aren't inherently, but for every decent tattoo there are 1000 shitty ones.

wood indo tatoo somethig i dont even now

I have some symbols on my arm I got to honor my ancestors.

Just in time for Holocaust Week, user.

America is giving even more money to the survivors. France got jewed out of 60 million also.

How many fucking survivors are left alive after 70-something years, anons?

Sup Forums hates tattoos because the holy bibble says so- in the kike testament part of the book. They so cucked by schlomo that they don't even know it. That's also why they support isreal instead of allowing the middle east to turn into a muslim containment zone.

Desperate ploy for attention. Literally every one of them makes the person look worse.

>Those necklaces

It really says a lot when you completely identify yourself with having drawings on your skin. There is a large difference between a single tattoo and having your bloody face irreversibly covered in scribbles, though

Most people with tattoos are scum bags.

Just be careful where you get one.

>He also caused everyone (small and great, rich and poor, free and slave) to obtain a mark on their right hand or on their forehead.

>Revelation 13:16

she ainy flying anywhere, shes stuck working at the mall.

You could technically get a more tasteful tattoo and stand out among an army of tools with tribalshit, trampstamps, wings etc 8-10 years ago. But it's completely useless these days thanks to armies of hipsters who go out of their way to slap the most fucking obscure thing on their bodies.

The very notion of having a tattoo makes you feel like a fucking tool these days.

your body is a temple

Your feels are not an argument, you spergs.

Scum bag degenerate with tattoos detected.
Calling someone a scum bag isn't "muh feelings" retard, it's calling them what they really are.

6 million

They can be non-degenerate, plus, girls look hot with a few tastefully placed tattoos.

explain how this thread relates to politics

tattoos were usually for criminals and sailors historically

>girls look hot with a few tastefully placed tattoos.

I strongly disagree, but thats me, I shun anyone who thinks ugly scribbling can improve god's perfection

Ditto

Girls with tattoos are a warning sign.

Which history? Because tattoos aren't unique to whites, y'know.

Nobody gives a shit about savage cannibals living in jungles.

Tattoos are a good indicator of mental illness and/or childhood abuse. Ink is cutting for grown-ups.

When it's not just a trendy accessory, that is.

So... either bipolar, molested, or sheep... and probably hepatitis.

>"Tattoos are a permanent reminder of a temporary feeling."

Yeah, let's all wear drab, gray clothing and have government approved looks. God forbid any individuality or creativity

unnatural hair color detected

Not at all. I'm just not autistic enough to get triggered by it

Inkniggers are the fucking worst. Every time I see a tattoo on someone it lets me know that they are an impressionable idiot. You lack something so you want to inject it into your skin. Just be honest about it.

Who's triggered? Just saying it's aesthetically unappealing and bit of a red flag.

It's not the tattoos, it's the personality and behaviour of the people with the tattoos.

Getting a tattoo basically says, "I'm like all these other people who get tattoos" - and these other people are basically scum; druggies, sluts, degenerates.

The frog. Normal white supremacists and people in general have no issue with them. It just seems people posting on an anime image board do

God gave you this beautiful body to take care of it and not ruin it with tattoos and all of that crap

I've tried to explain to my 5-year-old son why writing on the walls is degenerate, and I can't.

White skin is beautiful. The new tattoo fad is meant to besmirch all white skin.