Do wat sluts do

you know how it works:

Tits and Timestamp or gtfo

or keep shitposting

Do this pls

Fuck OP. More of this chick.

sorry guys, no timestamp

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

Once in the shower, i shit in my hand then masturbated with it. The warmth was great, sliminess divine but the corn kernels were a little rough. The shitty part came when it was time to smush it down the drain. See on my tub there's a grate in the drain but it's not covering the top, it's seated maybe 2" down into the drain. See I'm short and fat and I couldn't get my stubby sausage finger down far enough to clear it so I reached for a toothbrush to get the job down.

In my nervous haste I grabbed my dad's instead of mine and didnt realize it. When the clog was removed i washed my dad's t.b. as well as I could and put it back. Welp when he went to brush his teeth before bed that night he must've tasted the shit/bar soap combo, figured it was me and beat my ass for it. Now whenever I take a shit, I make sure I'm clean inside so no residue and do a swab of my colon with the bristle side.

That'll teach him for teaching me for using his toothbrush to clear my shower shit clogs.

Melanie2.jpg

feels fake man. timestamp or gtfo

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like, "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

>anyway whats this thread about?
Some faggot is pretending to be this girl Melanie, and other faggot are replying despite lack of timestamp.

Supposedly a Melanie thread but no timestamp present so now pretty much we shitpost OP either until we get results, or we get the 404. Either way, we Sup Forumsros win out.

This story has everything, a relatable protagonist, a hateable antagonist, a great plot with laughs, tears, and anger. the main conflict really draws you in and gives sympathy for the antagonist so it makes you question your loyalty, but it flips the script at the end leaving you wanting morr...

10/10 brilliant i applaud you

Hi tits with timestamp.

Oh wait.