Green it up autism /bro

Church camp for the lulz

have you tested for std

What program is this?

I'd like to make one of my own.

>In public swiming pool, Fingered girl.
>Fingered girl in their room.
>They started to suck me off but it didn't go anywhere
>Fingered in kitchen when their familly was home.
>Fingered on couch with familly
>Fingered in bed
>Behind the bushes to an apartment complex, Fingered girl, got blowjob. Swallowed.
>Gave oral in a hot topic dressing room.
>In the woods near my home, full sex, condom on. Finished with blowjob.
>With New girl, Given oral in my car. Swallowed yes.
>Same girl as car oral from here till I change it.
>Played sexual trivia crack in car, ended up sticking it in no condom,fucked for a while, but neither came, then both came after various oral and fingering things.
>At now Ex GF's house Basic sex, with yellow condom. Finished with blowjob, and oral for her.
>Week later, same area, normal sex, then tried 69ing
>2 weeks later we did regular sex, but then moved to anal to try. They didn't like it... ended up bleeding. But I came after oral.
>a few days ago I hooked up with a highschool crush, we did oral, then moved to me fingering them, then fucked no condom. Finished on their chest with the largest load I've ever done.
> They were my first non virgin too, so things were completely new. My dick felt things I didn't know a dick could feel... Especially in oral given this person was a god at it.

allv this was over 2-3 years

>not recognising excel

Nigga wut

I know I'll be called retarded... But what's Excell?

...Microsoft Excel. The world's most widely used and famous spreadsheet program.

I don't use spreadsheet progams, and i can't afford it. My bet's on it being crazy overpriced. Like how Flash and photoshop are

There is no way this isn't bait. How young do you have be to be this oblivious.

And op, this is a list only a virgin would make. Enjoy your fantasies.

20 years old. But I've litterally never had a use for a spread sheet program. What use is it?

I've only seen it used to mark sex stuff. And I think there was a thing before I saw where someone used it to write out people he stalked.

There's no real use then. Especially if you pay it

Here
TWO HUNDRED BUCKS A YEAR?????????????????????????????????/ FUCK THAT SHIT. JUST USE PAPER TO WRITE THOSE YOU FUCK.

>2 years, 2 months, 4 days
>~1000

Idk man

Jesus fucking christ do you know what google is at least? Open office is a free alternative to excel, google docs does spreadsheets too. And they're not crazy overpriced, you just have no job because you're 15. Nice things cost money. Shitty things don't. Stop spewing your retardation and have fun with your shitty freeware.

Bruh, read
All me.
Useless to get a spread sheet program.
I've never had a use. My job doesn't use them, my school didn't use them, and I've never had it on my computer.

I've had zero use for excell, so why would I know what it is/how to use/recognise it?

Lol

You've never had to make a list or a table? Not once in school or uni or work? Or hell just to see what that green X icon does on every computer. Fuck me, you just made me die a little inside. I'm out

No. What's one use for a fucking table? I'm not currently in Uni, I've been working for 2 years to afford it. But in both School, and work I've never needed it.

What would I do? Write hours worked? Or... Math problems? Exactly. I don't get the use for it

Bedget
Scheduling
Taxes

I get the feeling you're not a thinking man.

>What's one use for a fucking table?
Were you homeschooled by a pack of wolves?

Budgeting and all can just be done in a notebook. I keep notebooks for everything. No risk of the compiter breaking.

Also I just write taxes down too. I don't think doing something but worse on a computer is worth the 200 bucks. I'll just write it in a notebook.

As for scheduling... How? Like write down dates and if people showed up? That's so useless these days. I can't see a use to justify the 200 dolar price tag.
Nope, regular public school. Got decent grades. But we never use tables here in the USA, or at least not in my state. We're still running computers from windows XP and that's if it'll boot.

So, yea. No use for a table

>But we never use tables here in the USA

Mate, you gotta be a fucking troll

Not in our schools.

Maybe it's where I am, but I've never used anything other than Powerpoint in school. And even that was rare. Poster board and all was how we did things till high school, then we did Power point and such.

We were using that old light box with the clear paper stuff up untill like 8th grade. So, we may have been underbudgeted. But still never used tables.

A being of pure physical autism.