Why the holocaust is fake Thread

Why the holocaust is fake Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_Union
youtube.com/watch?v=PtdoMwHtda0
youtu.be/WPa_QeV9KDM
youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk
balder.org/judea/Six-Million-140-Occurrences-Of-The-Word-Holocaust-And-The-Number-6,000,000-Before-The-Nuremberg-Trials-Began.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its fake everyones knows it whyd u gotta use a bad photoshop job to prove it ?

as long as the vast majority of humans are way too lazy to start thinking for themselves, holocaust deniers and holocaust questioners will always be marked as lunatic racists,

it will propably be revealed in the future (if there is a humanity anymore) but it will take many centuries for it to happen

Why did they do that? Slandering the german army wven after the war.

Looks like the kike trolls are avoiding this thread. Free bumper for you, OP.

>the numbers don't add up
>there's no direct evidence of gassing
>the only camps still labeled death camps are those taken by the soviet union

its sunday, the kike trolls dont do shit on sabbath

>chek out the catalog
>there isnt a single black cock is superior threads on sunday
>pic related

>also trump bashing threads are pretty rare on sundays

>>the only camps still labeled death camps are those taken by the soviet union

and for those who dont know, the soviet goverment was pretty much run by marxist jews, and its a fact that you can check with little work

>the kike trolls dont do shit on sabbath

holy shit user you're right

Almost as convincing as the evidence that the earth is flat. One thing about human psychology is certain. People can believe anything. All they have to do is want to believe.

You ever walk into a thread and you're like "Oh there's some funny example of people stating unpopular opinions like it's a normal thread. And then you realize that these are actual people with the same rights and responsibilities as you except they're genuinely mentally ill and have a tenuous grasp of reality? Yeah, I just got that feeling because either: this is some of the best method acting I've ever seen or you all genuinely belief that the Jews run the world and there's some underlying narrative when in actuality the closest all of this comes to truth is that Israel is just as bad as the Saudis and the other high power Sand-nigger countries in the middle east, it just ended up on the right side of history once and has been using the influence it holds (for being the only middle-eastern country with a populace that largely resembles western cultures for the most part) to get helped out with every little issue they rear their shitty heads in. So I mean while in a very realistic way Israel as an international entity is definitely a shithole, this isn't a fucking movie pals, the reptilians aren't harvesting your thoughts and there's no Jew conspiracy to subvert gentile white males. Calm down you're making your enemy look better by comparison you fucking loonies.

its in the human psychology

we all want to believe that the evil (that was blamed on nazi's) was destroyed

we all want to see evil getting what it deserves, and imagine how profitable it is for a race that always has tried to creep into different goverments for profit that they were made the victim of the most horrific crime of all time?

remember that in the history, jews have been exctradited from every european nation (except the north), now thats definelty everyone else's fault, not the jews fault right?

so in otherwords we like to think that the good guys won toe wolrd war 2, but in reality the good guys lost, and the winners were given all the glory in the world because they eradicated the fabricated evil from the world, while in reality, they just made the real evil ever more powerfull

nice pasta fag

Oh, is that right?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_Union

Actually that's the Catholic Church's fault, don't forget they're the religious sect that ACTUALLY RUNS THE FUCKING WORLD. They've literally ran more governments than any the fuck other group in history.

Just wrote that up... and this one too

>oy vey goy da jews are innocent it's actually those dirty catholics who control the world just ignore how many of the billionaires and high ranking officials in white countries are jews
lmao what a fucking retard

In all reality though, this is a joke right. I'd be like legitimately mortified to say to literally ANY human I've held a conversation with a single holocaust denying thought. You've got to be actually kidding me user. In all seriousness how many of you have ever brought this up in passing conversation with a stranger? I dare you, and honestly if you CAN and get an AFFIRMATIVE reaction, that's the most convincing argument I've ever heard to move out of the shithole town you were pooped out in. I grew up in a tiny town in rural Michigan, made my first move to Orlando ten years ago, and have been traveling internationally for about the last 8 of those. I used to have some REALLY small town opinions too guys, get out and fuck a brown girl from a distant land with a name you can't pronounce. It does the mind good.

there must be an explanation for this. gas chamber wouldnt need the chimney anyway, the ovens would. I know they reconstructed some things for tourism, but I doubt anyone could be so stupid to build a fake chimney not connected and think they were fooling someone.

>Oy Vey, It's 2017 and no one is innocent Clyde, organized religion is a blight on this planet.
Globalization is the only way to advance our species off this rock, we need to pull up our big boy pants and start getting along.

except sabbath is on saturday for jews

The soviet union was run by a group of totalitarian marxist jews
Sure thing moishe open borders for israel first

Right tho?
Where's the profit at? Juice /= Squeeze
>When bigots are so dumb they can't even bigot correctly.
Was waiting for this. Lmfao Rekt.

Israel's a shithole, we've been over this.
Did your parents have any children that lived?

Dude this thread is so ignorant, and not even in the actual way it had been intended to. This is a fucking laugh-riot.

do you have any legitimate argument to defend open borders globalism besides "muh inbred hillbilly"

Just playing devils advocate here, but couldnt this be explained by the fact they didnt want the german civilians to really know what they were doing?

The space program. (Going to Mars)
Better security against terrorist threats. (No shelter states)
Energy (We all need fucking energy pal and it's getting more difficult to do cleanly, sure would be nice to have everyone working in the same direction on that.

Oh and a more transparent World bank

The Leuchter report..

There are many loose ends..

Also the victors gets to write history.

No one ever really speaks about how many the Soviets killed. - How they starved ukranian peasants by nagging all their food, leading to cannibalism.

There was a lot of focus on the Ruskies in my HS world history class. Did you guys just not pay attention?

No one in this thread payed any attention in history lmao

All I was ever taught was Nazi = Bad guys in history classes.

Rest i've been reading up.

Anyway now that I feel like I've significantly put a damper on all of the ignorance going on here, a final word. Why not jump of Sup Forums for a while and go for a walk, it's May, it's gotta be gorgeous out. I'm gonna go call up my mom and ask how she's doing. You should do the same user.

>the space program
The US and Russia are 30 years ahead of anyone else, how does involving other countries help advance that?
>Better security against terrorist threats. (No shelter states)
How exactly does opening the borders to all the "shelter states" make things more secure in the first world?
>Energy (We all need fucking energy pal and it's getting more difficult to do cleanly, sure would be nice to have everyone working in the same direction on that.
If you want a model for how a unified one-world energy company works, take a look at how Russia and China do things. Rampant corruption. Also, see above about the space program
>more transparent World bank
You can't seriously believe that giving the world bank more secure control would make them more transparent, right?

The 6 million number is definitely a lie but if you didn't think mass labor which led to deaths didn't happen at the hands of the Nazi's then your head is so far underground you'd be able to see the Ninja Turtles

actually I live not far from auschwitz and its cloudy and cold

Great Idea. Whats your Mom's phone number?

It's raining, which is why I'm here in the first place. Stop acting like a fag, you sound like a weak pussy

6 million isn't a lie,people forget we count the people that died after the holocaust because they could not recover and died months later

>the space program
The US and Russia are 30 years ahead of anyone else, how does involving other countries help advance that?
>Better security against terrorist threats. (No shelter states)
How exactly does opening the borders to all the "shelter states" make things more secure in the first world?
>Energy (We all need fucking energy pal and it's getting more difficult to do cleanly, sure would be nice to have everyone working in the same direction on that.
If you want a model for how a unified one-world energy company works, take a look at how Russia and China do things. Rampant corruption. Also, see above about the space program
>more transparent World bank
You can't seriously believe that giving the world bank more secure control would make them more transparent, right?

I've already won this took you weeks, I'm leaving go hug your mom and tell her all the ignorant shit in your sad little head. I'm sure she'll be proud...

You sound scared, I can talk about my ideals as loudly in public as I please, You need to get a permit to talk about yours in a public space.

Sabbath is Saturday.

Well, they WERE the bad guys, what do you expect?
Soviets were bad too, sure, but the main antagonist in WWII would be Hitler, not Stalin

You must be a yuropoor if you can't deny the holocaust in public

>Europoors constantly mock American "freedumbs"
>Can't speak out against the holocaust without being arrested
>In the USA you can stand on the street corner screaming about how Jews are the scum of the Earth and the Holocaust was fake it is perfectly legal.

>Energy
Don't be silly user, we can't just burn migrants for energy

See I fully believe the holocaust happened.

What I can't get behind is the 6 million dead Jews. Reports from the time indicated as many as 2 million Jews died. That was "corrected" in the 70s to be almost 4 million Jews. In the 80s it was nearly 6 million Non Combatant People's who were eradicated by the the Nazis (Jews, Gypsies, Handicapped, Homosexuals, Sympathizers, Race Traders, Polish workers who of no more use and those found hiding any listed etc) now come the 2000s it's 6 Million Jews.

That number just doesn't work. Did 6 million people likely die to the Nazis not including deaths on battlefields? Maybe. But there is no way that 6 millions Jews exclusively were killed.

This is backed up by the fact that while population records weren't the best in that time there wasn't even 6 million Jews living in Europe at the time. The numbers indicate it was closer to around 4.5 million. That means they somehow found 1.5 million more Jews from elsewhere and managed to kill every single one of them.

The biggest issue though is to bring these facts up makes you a holocaust denier. That's the biggest problem with people who flat out deny it. You make it impossible for real arguments to be brought against it. Oh well though.

also that chimney was for a furnace. The Jews and many others were sent to chambers to be gassed yes, but the bodies were incinerated underneath the main buildings and that's what it is attached to.

well if you think that the holocaust happened anyway whats 4 vs 5 vs 6 million then? t. german

>In the USA you can stand on the street corner screaming about how Jews are the scum of the Earth and the Holocaust was fake it is perfectly legal.

pretty sure that would be hate speech, which is where freedom of speech laws draw the line. however i encourage you to do so anyway. one less retard on Sup Forums for a few days.

any more related pics? I definitely want to read more on that.

Clearly from the EUSSR. Hate speech is not legislated here, the exception maybe being in a workplace. Free speech is free speech

Maybe you should ask a survivor of a concentration camp before you make ridiculous accusations that millions of Jewish people dying is fake.

as long as you aren't calling for violence against them its ok.

These niggers practically live in time square new york and say the most racist shit against whites every single day. Been doing it for years. Nobody stops them.

youtube.com/watch?v=PtdoMwHtda0

I belong in this thread

Jews run the cabal

Learn.

What other group of people with strictly nomatic origins has managed to have top tier political influence in our world.

They study the kabala (cabal)
The book of numerology and symbology alongside the the old testament.

They have litteraly perverted the idea of God for finicial and political gain. I don't even believe it's evil because it fall's on every living thing to protect itself and grow at any cost.

If you don't think this is true you haven't done enough of your own research.

They run every industry and every aspect of our world through secrecy.

Hollywood (wood that druids used to cast spells) and the "news"

Every iota of the Christian faith and all subsets. Catholosism and Protestantism.

The world bank, which decides how much every currency is values against each other to a finite degree.

Most currency production.

Political figures, which are bought and used regularly as we all know.

Didn't your parents teach you to follow the money? Your pathetic public schools? You already know who runs the earth. The rich. And of you want to know who the rich are, just pay attention. There's only so much "covering up" that can be done.

There is an agenda. Its not a NWO. Who would create a new world when the one we have now is so profitable.
You're being deceived. You live in the NWO. Look at your money. They are scarring you into submission.

Ask a 3rd degree blackbelt anything

It's a problem because the Jews can make up numbers and just have most of the world believe it. They control the context and story now, which isn't right.

but how many? The problem with people like you is that you don't question it at all when they add another few million to the death toll.

You wouldn't even raise an eyebrow if they raised the number to 20 million. You would just think it was horrible they had to go through such suffering.

you're truly a fucking retard

Did you take your meds today mr.Hess

not an argument

It's real.

I wonder, did the use of toxic gas contaminate the soap produced after the fact? I smell a class action lawsuit. Someone dig up stats on birth defects in post war germany.

youtu.be/WPa_QeV9KDM
She went to jail for 10 months for not believing in holocaust

>using "EUSSR" unironically
neck yourself

You. Are. A. Fucking. Skinhead. Retard.

Hilarious. Enjoy being dominated fag.

Not. An. Argument.

I will

There are no arguments for the truth.

This

I bet

If it was true you would have an answer to my challenges

millenial

No u

Ok shill thread get ready to delete yourself.

If you dont live in the u.s. you may have to use a vpn/proxy to see this.

Btw the view count on this video and those related to it have been throttled.

Dont take my word for it (or anyones for that matter), just do some open-minded research and you'll find massive inconsistency leading to truth inbetween the lines.

youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk

(((They))) would remove this video if such action wouldn't be further proof to the open-minded fence riders. That video is only a jumping off point but if you're afraid of being ostracized by the herd then don't take the leap.

I enjoy every day. To a degree.

>they didn't have extermination camps, only concentrations camps!! So much better! Those poor Germans were framed!!!!

But Oy vey! The 285 trillion!!!

You're an antisemite!!! We know where you live! You'll never work in this town again!!!!

White genocide!!!!

Yelling at a wall

You realize every major power in the war had concentration/forced labor camps right? So yeah, in terms of the narrative it presents it is much better

This world is easy to understand if you pull the veil away from your eyes

Its in the basement you moron.
Holy fuckin figure it out. Gas chamber then bring the bodies down, basements a bunker, chimney is left low to avoid detection on fly bys

Jews have been removed from more countries than any other group of people in history.

I wonder if there is a reason for that...

If thats true then you're just a brick.

balder.org/judea/Six-Million-140-Occurrences-Of-The-Word-Holocaust-And-The-Number-6,000,000-Before-The-Nuremberg-Trials-Began.php

Valiant effort

Well guys, I guess the they've got us. It's true, the holocaust is fake because op can't even draw a piece of shit on ms paint. That settles everything.

Who ever wrote that wins for today

That's a really inefficient design
it's everyone else's fault obviously

It is true.

It's something like 106 times a country has removed Jews from within their borders and hilariously enough, once they dig their claws into a place long enough to sceme their cabalist ideas into existence They started a world war.

You an industrial engineer too?

A fucking monkey could figure out that bringing a large quantity of bodies down a story is dramatically more difficult and time consuming than keeping them on the same level

>implying Germans are smarter than monkeys

Thank you. Now can we talk about the cabal/cabala. Is everyone so ignorant they miss this?

Use a vpn/proxy if you know how, like i said.

Appreciate your participation though, at least you have a reference pount to help guide you. Whether or not you find the right direction depends on your willingness to conform or the lack thereof.

It takes hours to burn a human body. Research how long it takes to do a cremation. Then look up how many ovens the site had.

It is simple math. X number of ovens can only burn so many people per day. They would have to burn them in a matter of seconds to reach the numbers claimed by the holocaust.