I hate to do this but please buy me broforce ; it's 4 dollars on steam rn and i don't have access to any credit cards...

I hate to do this but please buy me broforce ; it's 4 dollars on steam rn and i don't have access to any credit cards or even paypal .
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043428219/
I like the game but i don't want to spend 20 bucks on it and the offer ends soon .
store.steampowered.com/app/274190/Broforce/

bump , i want this bad

You should worry more about your financial situation rather than some dumb video game.

Last online 260 days ago.

i have the money , just no access to credit cards and i don't have paypal .

not my main account , i'm searching for th original one since i have some left over money on it

>begging for game
>doesn't even post main account; begging like a coward
>isn't even online
>doesn't have a credit card or paypal in 2017

Now you have to be very convincing to get this game. Why should you get it?

I was going to buy it for you, but it says "last online 260 days ago" yeah, ain't wasting my money on someone that won't even play it.

>doesn't have access to a shitty game that gets boring in 10 minutes

Highschool faggot detected, go do your homework

A lot of my friends are playing it and i wanna fit in damn it
i'm tired of having to stand near when they talk about it , if you hear them you'll think they're shilling or something mang

fair enough but this year is kinda a very important year of my education so i had to stop games but now it's finally over
also i'll play it with friends so you don't have to worry about that .

Sure. Why not.

Go to a fucking convenience store and buy a gift card or some shit it doesn't matter how much money you have or don't have you shouldn't rely on other people to buy you shit. Stop being a stupid democrat.

already did , they didn't have any and it was the only one nearby

Go the store and buy a Steam card with your money. If you can't even do that, then you're underaged.

Have your friends buy it for you nigger.

Thanks homie

Exactly this kid is pathetic even at his age I knew not to beg for money online. If there isn't a store nearby that sells any kind of gift cards then he's living in a desert.

>giving up after going to one convenience store

Then go to another store. The fact you're putting in more effort into begging than actually getting the game shows to me you're underage and your parents aren't willing to buy you the game.

can you buy a game for me? please :)

or in a shitty 3rd world country