It's 2016, is it really necessary for him to have a beard?

It's 2016, is it really necessary for him to have a beard?

Dude gay lmao

Peggy was hotter

How do you think Sharon feels about Steve thinking about her aunt every time they fuck?

BIG

>those fucking cans
>god damn man

She thinks its revenge for that time carter didn't get her a malibu stacy dreamcastle

Are you looking forward to her new tv show?

She NEEDS to get blacked!

I doubt he's gotten to second base yet

I want to stick my nose in those pits

>implying

Considering that the Winter Soldier in Wakanda is canon and how many days, if not weeks after the events of Civil War that took place, yeah, he's fucked her.

He's legit better without a beard. Alas

Daily Reminder that Steve's not a virgin. The following are direct quotes from the screenwriters of Winter Soldier during a podcast.

>Steve's not a virgin, in my own personal opinion
>I think he was not a virgin in 1943
>he went on a USO tour
>he looked like Chris Evans
>there was an innocence in the 1940s about what you could talk about, but not what you could do

Thats just an opinion

From the people who wrote a Captain America film. They stress that he probably lost it during the 40s, and without question fucked since he was unfrozen.

Peggy is a butterface.

>and without question fucked since he was unfrozen.
The guy didn't seem interested on fucking someone during TWS.

What are you talking about? He was clearly after Standard Love Interest #21's ass.

His best friend coming back to life was probably a little more important.

his tragedy doesn't make sense if he slings puss on the reg when off duty
not his character either
he may have lost it in 43 (there was a scene in the first movie where some secretary girls were eye fucking him and he winked or something at them) but not since he was unfrozen. The whole point of the blondie is that he finally lets go of Peggy and is ready for something new

He said he'd kissed chicks after he was unfrozen. If that is true, then there is no reason to assume he hasn't been laid.

>i know more about the movie than the guys who wrote the movie

Thats not what was said

HEY CHRIS YOU GOT DA DIGITSZ?

THE DIGGGGITSZ CRHIIIIIIS.