So uhh... Obstruction of Justice huh?

So uhh... Obstruction of Justice huh?

Firing the FBI director after he refused to stop prodding around. Impeachable offense.
Same thing happened to Nixon and the same thing happened to Clinton.

Looks like Trump is going to be the third. Sorry boys, ride's over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nixon was never impeached, you dumbass.

On a side note:
>Trump: "I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."
>Quote taken from NY Times regarding Comey.

Well, what do conservatives have to say against this?

He was facing it. Why do you think he resigned, dumbass?

That I understand, but to claim he was impeached the same as Clinton is just plain false.

Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton, the only two.

Fun fact: no senator of the same party as POTUS has ever voted to impeach.

Keep dreaming about Trump being impeached.

I'd say it's the same difference.
The evidence was clear and unavoidable. If Nixon went to trial there was no way he would have circumvented it.

It's not a dream, this is reality.

Well in that case Obama was impeached.

If he had went to trial over the way he handled Benghazi there would be no way he could have avoided it in a GOP controlled Congress.

Except there's no evidence.

You can't prosecute someone without evidence.

>NYT
>not fake news
>quote taken completely out of context

Who cares? Democrats and communists must be shot and gassed.

Have a (You).

Or for how he covered up Fast and Furious. Or how he drone-striked US citizens without trial. Or how his administration clandestinely and without congressional approval gave arms and equipment to Syrian rebel groups which would eventually coalesce into ISIS.

All of the problems we face in the world today are the result of Democrat ineptitude and Neo-Con scheming.

cry babies....still cry....weakness....can't grow up...don't know how......we see the problem!

>Everything I don't like is fake news

""I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job." The Times account also noted that the President observed that "I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."

>You have no idea what the context even was even though it was right in front of you

I can't believe this is how Trump supporters dismiss every single bit of information that doesn't support their narrative.

No
Evidence

Numerous Democrat politicians and deep-state actors have said as much.

But sure, just keep digging in that haystack, wasting millions of taxpayer dollars in an attempt to destabilize your own government so you can flood your country with violent backwards foreigners. That's totally not tantamount to treason or anything.

>he handled

There was no coverup attempt and no crime committed over Benghazi dumbass.

The shit trump would be facing, is receiving aide from a foreign gov't to attempt to alter elections and or complicity in the cover of said aid.

Why people keep responding to these threads is beyond me. It's like the flat earth threads, you are an idiot for even arguing with the faggots.

>Opening the floor to discussion about an important political factor

>YoU'Re CRYING!!!!!! LIBERAL WHINING LOSERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA KEEP CRYING!!!!!

The rats are jumping ship, it is over

Like I said, there's no evidence. Taking quotes out of context doesn't win you anything.

And NYT is literally fake news. They report half-truths and inflate outright lies.

>No evidence

So then why was Comey fired during an investigation? If there was nothing to be found then what harm was he doing?

I love how logic and 1st Grade thinking eludes you.

>NYT
>Credible

Anonymous citations from an anonymous document provided by an anonymous staff member.

YGBSM

The only thing BC admitted was lying about getting a blowjob in a closet. GOP are a bunch retconned fuckwads who if they can't lead, try to make sure the people doing the leading have a diffcult time by tossing in roadblocks.

GOP should all be fucking shot in the face as a parting gift

>an important political factor

Important to liberal whining losers apparently.

>Why do people respond to threads that invite critical discussion of politics

Summer came early.

>M-momm!!!!! What do I say?!!!!?

>Just keep repeating that he's taking quotes out of context even though he's given you more than enough sweetie, that'll get him!

Because he had no evidence and was wasting time and money. He also clearly couldn't do his job properly because he dropped the Clinton investigation twice in spite of clear evidence that she knew she was breaking federal law.

I love how leftists always project their mental feebleness on to anyone who points out their bullshit.

Clinton was impeached for lying under oath, and the comey "memo" is just more fake news. It has less credibility than the golden showers dossier, and that was just Sup Forums fan-fic.

The point I was trying to make, which was lost on you, is that partisan accusations hardly equate to impeachment.

Reagan and Iran
Bush and 9/11
Obama and the Mid-East
Trump and Russia

Trump won't be the third president to be impeached and Nixon never was.

So what do you do? Just keep repeating out-of-context quotes as some sort of legal evidence that Trump is turning the US into a Russian vassal?

I mean, we could keep this up all day, but I have better things to do that argue with a tinfoil-hat liberal shaking newspaper clippings in my face.

Refer to until you understand why you're fucking retarded.

>everyone I don't like is a projecting leftist.

You have no idea what my political ideologies are. Quit assuming shit. You're embarrassing yourself.

Every paper laughed, derided, dismissed the WaPo when Woodward/Bernstein keep digging into Watergate.

The Nixon Administration HAD smart people running the show and failed to keep it under wraps. Liddy gets caught doing a break in, and it unravelled from there.

I just wanted to say

President Donald J. Trump

now you guys can REEEEEEEEEE

Nixon fired a special prosecutor who was investigating him.

Trump fired the FBI Director who was in charge of an agency investigating Michael Flynn. The deputy immediately became acting director and the SAIC continued the investigation like nothing happened. The acting director testified to congress that firing Comey had 0 impact on the investigation.

Try again.

>Just keep repeating out-of-context quotes as some sort of legal evidence that Trump is turning the US into a Russian vassal?

Quit twisting shit up so you can look like you have a platform to stand on.
Everyone can clearly read what I posted. Nothing you've just said was in any way, shape or form related to it.

Nixon wasnt impeached. He resigned

yawn, another tired meme that should be RETIRED.

Didnt win the popular vote, even more people distrust him now than before, leaves the country for 9 days when the shit starts hitting the fan.

He may not HAVE a presidency by the time he gets back

>After facing the overwhelming fact that he would have been impeached if he went to trial.

ITT: Triggered Trumptards ragging out over an invitation to discussion about possible criminal activity.
They just keep showing their asses more and more every day.

Nixon had NEARLY recovered his credibility when he did that series of interviews with David Frost of the BBC.

That final day, sunk him and the look on his face told the whole story

When it becomes clear that Trump fired Comey with the intent to quash the investigation into the Russia connection, it BECAME Obstruction Of Justice. They'll start throwing others under the bus to get out from under this mess

Now don't go saying "there was nothing to find blah blah blah." Trump in the act of firing Comey MADE it a criminal matter. That there may or may nort have been any illegal activity is now beside the point.

yea faggot whateer who are you proving yourself to?

ufck off obama is gone that DUMB NIGGER and never was president since is BLACK and not-american.
fuck you stupid nigger we put upw ith your nigger shit for 8 fucking years ....

you all are traitors fuck this stupid site

>This idiot

Another 14 year old trying to argue a point that has no point.

YAWN

what exactly is your point, tired what is that a something that people talk about in some way

you use fake words to bitch about shit noone cares about and those words are jewed anyway on the internet

it would mean something popular

meme isnt real

like your idea trump isnt our president

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
░░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
░░░░░▲ ▲░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
░░░░▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓
░░░░░▓▓▓░████████░▓▓▓
░░░░░▓▓░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░▓▓
░░░░░▓▓░░░██░░██░░░▓▓
░░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░▓▓░░░▓▓
░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓
░░░░░▓▓▓██░░▓▓░░██▓▓▓
░░░░░░▓▓███░▓▓░███▓▓
░░░░░░▓████████████▓
░░░░░░░████████████
░░░░░░░████████████
░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
░░░░░░░████████████
░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓
░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓

Oh fuck you totally got me with him being a nigger logic.

fuck yo who the fuck do you think you are do you think we dont have a whole world civilization ALREADY?

you THINK your better than everyone were going to IKILL You starting NOW FUCK YOU

SHUT YOUR GODAMN FUKCING WORTHELSS MOUTH

WE DONT CARE AND
WE DONT HAVE TO HEAR IT

>Quote from two different parts of the interview, possibly not even in the same sentence
>Not taken out of context

>Didn't win
>Is president

Stay sad Hillary shill

>yawn

not gonna happened. it is way past time you democRAtS hade numbers to impeach anybody .
In 2018we will get rid of Rinos and have congres that will work with president not against it

>AHAHAHAHA YOu'RE DUMB BECAUSE WHY WOULD NIXON EVEN RESIGN ITS NOT LIKE HE WAS ABOUT TO BE EXILED FROM AMERICAN POLITICS BECAUSE OF WATERGATE HAHAHAHAAH

Man you're so special.

duh stupid like you should be kiled we dont care this is called communicatoin. not hey guys
//.whjeres the picture at ...

Then give me the full transcript. Show me how I'm wrong.

I'm a liberal and you make us look bad as fuck. Don't bother responding I'm out.

So when Doody "resigns" will it be because of the "witch hunt" or people being "mean" to him? If so, good riddance to a weak "president." Otherwise they'll pin him for Obstruction of Justice and who knows what else.

this godamn topic
these fucking shills

did my internet turn into the fucking television suddenly?
>
guys dont worry comeys gone and your fake trails are over with

You said he was impeached. Shows how fucking stupid you are. Then when an user called you on it, you had to run to google to put your foot in your mouth.

You tired ass liberals continue to provide me with keks.

another complete ILLOGICAL
S H I L L
H
I
L
L

>must be british and all that

You dumb...both clinton and nixon actually had something to hide

My point is he didn't get more votes and should have started reaching across the aisle to gain support from others.

But, being Trump and thinking he was King of all he surveyed, he just started naming idiots, syncophants and wholy unqualified people to various posts.

"Drain The Swamp" became "Shovel in people from the banking sector who were part of the problem to begin with"

Fake word? Please. "JEWED" sin't a word for example.

Trump at first had the luxury of being a new President, but the bloom is now off the flower and people want him to act Presidential.

GWB managed it

youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

You guys get paid to post these over and over again?

And yet you keep typing like a fucking monkey with brain damage.

No, you don't have to hear. Its actually better for people like you who don't see it coming until its on top of you, 2 seconds from crushing into the pavement. Less cruel that way, I suppose

Um... Someone wanna post that list of imleachable offenses obama committed over 8 years?

>not a point
your attempting to use mind control against me cause you never had a point athat anyone would of guessed u just insultied, im sure what u got to say now isnt good.

Everyone dont listen
>he didn't get more votes and should have started reaching across the
yea he cant predict the future.

but thats enogh for you to think the complete opposite is ok to go along with, making you fuckign stupid idiot shill go die

Not obstruction of justice as the investigate never was impeded interrupted per Comey, deputy fbi director and assistant ag.

never was born in america
not united states person
>ship them back

Firing Comey IS the act that makes it a criminal matter. Take a look at the Nixon event termed The Saturday Night Massacre"

YUP, OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVIOUS

dumbass i just made this, its all original. content. i watermarked it too with a bomb shill

KEK. You get blasted and can't respond so you call me a liberal then leave.

You're all fucking stupid in my eyes. Its ridiculous how you think you're something special.

Using logic is not "Mind Control". Anyway, you can't use that on a person who has no mind to begin with.

May not be able to predict the future but you can sure judge him by better people who came before him who tried the same technique

Try to use complete sentences to get your minuscule point across

Refer to and shut the fuck up. I could have sworn children weren't allowed on this site. Kindly destroy your modem so your cancerous autism doesn't infect another thread.

Poor Donny, no safe space. Putin must have some good dick to go through all this trouble for him. Donny boy always wanted to be a Russian Mafioso. I can imagine how gaudy Troomp's headstone will be in relation to all the Russian Mafia ones. He's got the best headstones.

U GD MF SHUT UR FUCKING MOUTH
THERE WAS NO WARRANT
FUCK AN FBI INVESTIGATION

WHATEVER IMAGINARY INVISIBLE BULLSHIT YOUR TRYING TO PUSH

AS EVIDENCE
BUNCH OF BULLSHIT
>MUH CONPIRACY
reedit

>"Drain The Swamp" became "Shovel in people from the banking sector who were part of the problem to begin with"
Apparently Trump didn't believe in draining the swamp in the first place. He just ran with it because it sounded good.

BTW the smartest thing Trump's staffers did was taking away the babys Twitter feed.

All he does when he posts stuff there is dig a deeper hole to stand in.

THATS HOW YOU RESPOND TO ME.

YOU CANT SPEAK OF ANYTHING .. ANY TOPIC SINCE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT LOGIC IS.

YOU CANT MAKE UP SHIT OUT OF NOWHERE AND EXCEPT A RESPONSE
PLUS YOU STOLE MY OWN ARGUEMTN AND TRIED TO PIT IT AGAINST ME LIKE THE IDIOT YOU ARE THINKING IM AFRAID OF MYSELF

AHAHAHAH THIS IS GOTTEN DUMB AND HTEY ARE PAID SHILLS NOW THEY ARE BUYING OFF OF YOU TO FIGHT YO UAGAINST YOURSELF
OR TRYING TO

MODS

>Everything against Trump is bait.

Too many people running for office try to simplify things to a few easy words.

Drain The Swamp

Lock Her Up.

Nothing is ever that simple, except possibly in Trumps mind

There WILL be an investigation and Trump will in all likelyhood be forced to testify to his intentions regarding the firing of Comey

YOUR RIGHT AGAINST THI S BRITISH CONSPIRACY

GOTTA TURN HIM INTO THE BAD GUY IN SOMEWAY THATS WHY YOUR SHILLING FOR THIS NOW SOME FUCKING FAKE FIBI BULLSHIT
>MUH CONSPIRACY

lmao tru

The senate doesn't vote to impeach, you fucking casual, that's the House.

I HOPE THE MODERATORS DELETE THIS SHILL FAKE NEWS THREAD

>FAKE NOOZE!!
seriously, do us all a favor KYS yuri

r u ok mr caps guy

YEA AND THE UNITED STATES JUST COMMITED IT AGAINST US WITH THAT DUMB NIGGER
HIS FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE
A DUM BBITCH WHOS 2 TERMS IN OFFICE IS OVER
>UNTIL DEATH DO US PART

FUCK YOU

THEN U CRY THE SECOND HE GETS INTO OFFICE, AND IT NEVER ENDS

Except this includes collusion with a foreign government.....

Your post is proof that giving college kids and women the right to vote was a mistake.

He's not going anywhere and your lefty tears is why he was elected

youre just pretending to be retarded, right?

can see ur butt hurt still

THe point here is they dont want Him to look good in anyway cause the next president would have something to have to go up against about and they dont want that they want SHIT all., ALL the fucking time

I'd give her an extra chromosome or two.

dude, wut?