JUST

JUST

i didnt know the map was so favorable to Trump

he picks up MI and WI and wins

>he picks up MI and WI and wins

Fuck I really gotta get going on a collage.

NM blue?

That's too bad.

do it nigger

A Hillary presidency would be anything but haphazard - it, in fact, would be ultra-competent. A person might not personally like what she stands for or what she wants to do, but the idea that someone who has spent the last 26 years either in the white house or in Congress would lead a "haphazard" administration is either a total fool with virtually no understanding of how government works, or is just trolling.

Hillary Clinton can rightly be criticized as likely not being a reformer and being beholden to a particular set of special interests, but the idea that her administration would lack competence and/or be filled with any but highly qualified individuals is utterly preposterous.

The gulf in competence, ability, presidential temperment and deal-making ability between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump is an impossibly wide chasm.

Do it faggot

put me in so I can remember this moment when he wins

Screen shot this bitch

nows the time

>tfw MIfag
Gotta go vote
Fellow burgers better do the same

Are we posting retarded maps now?

>Unsubtle b8
At least try dude

no, historical.

More like

>not posting regan
>not posting nixon
>not posting bush jr

nah it's retarded desu

I hope you copy and pasted this from your shill script because you would be a sad human being for actually typing and believing this ;^)

your just shilling your own retarded maps, that's fine famalam, I'm on the right sideof history.

k

>be filled with any but highly qualified individuals is utterly preposterous

aside from this, i agree with you.
her admin will be filled with cronyism and greased palms. bush 2 showed that competency is non-requirement and usually a hindrance.

OP, please stop being so autistic. The Obama elections were as bad as it's gonna get for the Republicans, Romney was a boring, overall bad candidate that didn't excite anybody, and certainly didn't bring people out to vote. Obama was "Le fresh and original black man" Who got people excited. The people are VERY pissed off, and they're looking for a scapegoat. That scapegoat is gonna be the Democrats. Obama is only the second president EVER to get LESS votes during his reelection, and still win. The first was Wilson, who was also fucking garbage. A bunch of States just elected a fuckload of Republican governors, The pendulum is swinging. Trump is refreshing, original, and knows how to play the media. He can debate exceptionally well, and Hillary WILL get destroyed on a debate stage. As for the electoral map, VA is not going blue again for a long time. Obama was a one time thing, I don't know why you fags keep considering it a blue state.
>M-m-muh NOVA Leebrul DC Commuters!
They prefer Maryland over Virginia, and MD is already a lost cause. They WILL be red. Now, as for the others. Iowa has a chance at swinging if Cruz endorses Trump. Michigan might go Trump, the major Democratic stronghold of Detroit has been in Urban decay for fucking YEARS, and it's only speeding up. The democrats have been so incompetent up there as of late that it seems doable for Trump. Everybody counts Pennsylvania out as well. Trump is going to clean house here. The other 11 million people living outside of Filthadelphia have had enough of that toxic city controlling our state. I live in literally the ONLY democratic Congressional District outside of Pittsburgh and Philly, and I see at least 2 Trump signs on the way out of my development, 1 Huge tarp-sized one on top of a Business's sign, and 3 more hanging from billboards before I get on the highway. By comparison, I've only see ONE Bernie yard sign, and the only Pro Hillary thing I've EVER seen was a bumper sticker from 08.

>A Hillary presidency would be anything but haphazard - it, in fact, would be ultra-competent. A person might not personally like what she stands for or what she wants to do, but the idea that someone who has spent the last 26 years either in the white house or in Congress would lead a "haphazard" administration is either a total fool with virtually no understanding of how government works, or is just trolling.
>Hillary Clinton can rightly be criticized as likely not being a reformer and being beholden to a particular set of special interests, but the idea that her administration would lack competence and/or be filled with any but highly qualified individuals is utterly preposterous.
>The gulf in competence, ability, presidential temperment and deal-making ability between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump is an impossibly wide chasm.

>Hillary winning Pennsylvania

kek, she has no chance there

If you're gonna be retarded with Le Historical maps xDxD, at least give context. Because this guy is a massive faggot, and won't even show who ran in this election, this was Barry Goldwater V. Lyndon Johnson, the pandering cunt who pretty much fucked the system up so bad we still can't recover.

You seem like a good guy. Assuming you're not on vacation or something, you should come apply; LEGALLY of course, to enter. You'd be a great addition.

It's better than being retarded with retarded maps.

My time has come and so have I.

>Shillary wins West Virginia after saying to coal miners that they are not friends
Kek

shillary literally just told coal miners they were going to have their jobs cut
we have the wife of the man who passed NAFTA + caused WTO calling for cutting more bluecollar worker jobs
PA has lost over 40% of its manufacturing jobs since NAFTA passed
and you guys seriously think PA is going to stay blue?

k

Democrats will paint a big smiley face across the land, and make everyone happy!

Actual Results Here

mimal!

>tfw you realize the GOPe is too cucked for Trump

It was fun while it lasted.