That moment when you realise Amanda isn't wearing any underwear

That moment when you realise Amanda isn't wearing any underwear

And when you've been playing for 18 months and only spot Nakatomi Plaza today

who plays on console? lol PCMASTERRACE PEASANT

Spending 2k on a 20xx gfx

>grown man
>playing computer games

Pick 1 plz

And just like the Nazi party only cunts think they are right to push it on people.

Well worth it

That is a PC, moron, I just hadn't fully tweaked my settings

Every console is a computer, idiot. You're still playing "computer games."

sorry, that was a bit harsh. I apologize

Every console for every newfag

ughh... they are actually video games, not computer games, cuntbag

You know what, I really like that saying. At the end of the day if you play the same games why can't you just enjoy the same things together? I watch Isle of Mann bike racing on my phone at work whilst my friends watch it on tv. Does that mean that we have to hate eachother because we perceive the same media through differing means?

Gg :)

Hmm... so GTA-V on PS4 is a cool video game, but GTA-V on PC is a "geeky computer game" ?? Real solid logic you got there, asswipe.

Thank you!

She a' ho'!

Yeah, and cars are retarded too. Have you seen how much a Veyron costs? I can't afford that shit.

>grown man
>plays computer games
>calls me idiot
>goes off to shit out cheezles and mountain dew

OK

+1

>so GTA-V on PS4 is a cool video game, but GTA-V on PC is a "geeky computer game" ??

Precisely.

Consoles are killing gaming.
The whole preorder/microtransactions/DLC/slow progress in gfx/dumbed down game mechanics bullshit is because of consoles.

I remember the bitter rivalry between Sinclair Spectrums and the old Commodore 64's. The Amstrad tried to enter the fray but no-one cared

And who can forget the whole thing between the Atari ST and the Amiga?

No, online functionality is killing gaming for the reasons you describe. Hiding shit behind paywalls is fucking cuintish

the dumbed down game mechanics is what really pisses me off about consoles. Half the games are just a string of cinematic sequences. You just mash buttons in between cutscenes.

And the ridiculous auto-aim assist in most console FPS games is hilarious. It's like playing on training wheels.

What about the dumbed down game mechanics because of the joypad and holding back gfx progress because of hardware staying the same for 8 years at a time instead of the 2 year cycles of the computer?

>I remember the bitter rivalry between Sinclair Spectrums and the old Commodore 64's.
I don't.
>The Amstrad tried to enter the fray but no-one cared
OK
>And who can forget the whole thing between the Atari ST and the Amiga?
I don't know, some people I guess.

At least I can steal games on pc.

What got my dick hard about games was when they had superior AI to older games, the last time I was impressed with AI was in F.E.A.R. and that wasn't even AI (the invisible dudes).

>i am an autist neckbeard

Are you mad "gamer" kekekekek

>go on Craigslist
>buy top of the line pc parts from rich kids selling cheap
>build top of the line pc for $500
>console faggots are stupid
>profit

This. Fuck.

I remember that. NeoGeo was the funniest. 500 dollars a fucking game.

console kiddies see the hardware staying stagnant for 8-10 years as a plus. Because they can't afford another upgrade any time soon.

A 4 year old smartphone is a piece of shit but a 8 year old console is still fine...

Why don't you go ahead and link me to those top of the line pc parts I can build a top of the line pc for? I paid about 1500 all together building mine and I would submits still a notch below top of the line

*cough*lego star wars*cough*

You just have to get lucky. Keep your eyes peeled. Haven't looked in about 2 years. For obvious reasons.

>I am wizard, gaming is my lyf

I love any lego game.
Also buy damaged goods that are under warranty and just get brand new parts for free from the manufacturer.

this is why my last console was a dreamcast. I switched to PC because you can upgrade components rather than having to spend another £400 because you want to play the next game in the series.

That moment when OP plays in a shitty PC and can't even afford SMAA and 4K

Hated how I couldn't go full domestic on Amanda, even after drinking I couldn't find a way to hit her.

Maybe I need to do a bit more browsing craigslist. Newegg and micro center just make it so easy

Who's special about this place?

I built mine in 2013 for about 1000 usd (current dollar value), everything except the PSU and a new 27 inch monitor and it still runs games at 45-60 FPS at 1080 with all graphical bells and whistles on.
If I added a new RX480 to it (about 220 USD) I would be able to play on 4k with reasonable framerates if I wanted (and I could flash it to a 580 for an extra boost).
Meanwhile the new consoles seem more like computers where you can't upgrade them over time.

Yeah I like newegg but that shit is expensive

>me luv lego gayms!! :) lol

Child plz leave

read on, this was before I properly started fucking around with the settings. The Nakatomi screen cap was from earlier today

Trips

and rightly so. They're trying to work their shit out, they don't need more strife.

You can run the kids over though

Chek'd

Retard detected.

It's Fox Plaza, they used it in the first Die Hard movie

>must keep reminding myseld children inhabit this place now

I'm 31, have my own place and an 80 hour full time job. I can enjoy my lego games faggot.

It's the setting of Die Hard

Did you mean to tag the post above me?

>I'm a retard who literally can't afford to save less than $1 a day in order to have a few hundred bucks every few years for an upgrade.

>and rightly so. They're trying to work their shit out, they don't need more strife.

Incorrect, mission one should be "beat Amanda in fist fight" and it should be extremely easy, to make the game realistic.

The nakatomi tower looks like its running on version 1.00 on the PS4.
What settings you have there son?
1050?

>I CARE ABOUT THINGS LIKE THIS

Attack of the angry neckbeards, plz calm down gays. You 'gamers' are getting super upset.

>480 to play on 4K and flash it for even more power!!!!
nope.exe

I just think you're mad you still have to ask your parents to use their credit card for your console game downloads.

>1050
what the fuck is that supposed to relate to?

That you prolly have an old radeon or some shit.

I'm 30 fuckboy nice try, just didn't recognize

>i forgot neckbeards inhabit this place now

True, 4k is a stretch, will still achieve more fidelity than a console gpu though.
You absolutely can flash 480's to 580's and it should give you a performance boost in most cases (or not work if your cards design can't handle it for some reason).

I was assuming he was referring to a nvidia 1050ti.

Attack of the neckbeards: the severe autism intensifies.

You two should meet up, you could be the computer circle jerk club.

Even with that increase in performance.
It still can't outperform the 1060 6GB.

The worst part is that you probably think you are being clever with your elementary school level trolling.

I was.
But one would have to be extremely retarded to buy it so I saw it unfeasible.

As it happens I'm using an XFX HD5870. It's noisy as fuck when I'm playing a GFX-intensive game like GTA (or even the aforementioned Lego games), but it does the job I ask it too. I've got too much other shit to worry about than to be concerned about graphics quality

That said, when the rain effects start at night it looks fucking amazing

K

>use their credit card for your console game downloads.

Obvious fat neckbeard loser LOL

Where I am at there is like a 100 dollar price difference between the 480 and the 1060 6gb, not worth it for the few extra frames.

As long as they like drinking beer, smoking wees, and eating nachos then I'm down for a LAN

Well.
I was right, that exactly PS4's card there!
But don't worry user its good enough for cs go so whatevs.

>is angry because his a grown man that plays computer games
>they must be trolling me

Kekekekek

I know, apart from the fan noise I'm more than happy with it

>wees

I detest being drunk and beer (don't care if others do unless they are smashed), but down for weed and nachos.

Im not the guy you're replying to but even I see you're retarded.

How did you know. God you're so right. A thousand times yes. You must have that pcp or something

>smoking wees

Fuck yeah

>smoking wees
>is down for a LAN

Fuck yeah

Wait until volta or vega show up.
Very soon.
Then upgrade my man.

Have you met Sup Forums?

>even I
Implying you matter, your not the voice of reason m8 KYS

You probably european.
Nah its 10-13% faster than 580.
I see it okay, never even went over 58 celsius

Point me someone who want you in this thread then.

Nice dank meme loser
Shit/10

>Point me someone who want you in this thread then.

Nice try little guy! :)

hey, remember when they intentionally made a PC version look shitty, just so the console owners wouldn't feel as bad?

Haha I don't give a fuck.
You probably don't have a STRIX 1060 anyway.

Lol na. Modders always gave free updates

Cringe

>costs 50% more
>10-13% faster
Not worth it, what is the price difference in americaland?

Got two kids and a car about to implode. Ain't upgrading any time soon.