Led Zeppelin’s Robert Plant labelled Radiohead “crap” while out drinking in north London at the weekend...

>Led Zeppelin’s Robert Plant labelled Radiohead “crap” while out drinking in north London at the weekend, according to The Sun’s Buzarre column.

>According to the paper, Plant was drinking with a woman and demanded that the music playing in the pub was changed.

>Apparently Plant described Radiohead as “rhyming crap”, and also rubbished Red Hot Chili Peppers (whose music he likened to a nursery rhyme) before settling on Captain Beefheart.

>before settling on Captain Beefheart.

patrician

>scaruffi was robert plant all along

you could say he was born in the right generation

he's right, y'know

Fuck. Who knew Robert Plant was so based. The god of dad rock is more patrician than 99% of mu.

pics or it didn't happen

I get that it's fun to go along with this but this is total bullshit

with that being said, I feel that it's unfair to group Zep into the dadrock category. They were my first band I was "into".

I know technique is secondary when it comes to making good music, but damn, these guys were excellent. Pages ability to make a guitar weep and shriek, Plant's INSANE stadium vocal range, Bonham's destructive drumming & Jones impeccable rhythm and producing skills make one hell of a band.

How do you trust your sources? I mean everyone, how do you trust your sources?

If the information you digest is wrong you corrupt your worldview, you have to be careful with what you digest.

I see no hashes here but I identify a faggot,
yepp, it's a faggot.

Houses of the Holy says he's gonna take me to the park everyday.

>songs aren't allowed to rhyme anymore
damn btfo'd most """"artists""""

Based Plant

>a band can't be dadrock because i like them!

you're goddamn right it can't

He's a great man

he hasnt died you know?

Who knew Plant had good taste?

fucking based

This is a very, very old story. Old enough to count as an urban legend (but it's probably true.)

It's alright this is Sup Forums. You're correct, they are all extremely talented musicians, just no one here will admit it because its not cool to.

Do you know how to speak English?

lol, don't care either way.

shut up u faggot

> b4 Led Zeppelin ripped off...

>Jones producing skills

Good try

Patrician as fuck

>Captain Beefheart
>good

This is what Sup Forums actually believes...