Sup Sup Forums. My mom died recently, and my dad's only real pastime is fishing...

Sup Sup Forums. My mom died recently, and my dad's only real pastime is fishing. Well last month some cunt broke into my garage and stole all of his shit. I don't make enough money to pay rent, transport and get him all his stuff back with my wages alone.
So my question is, how do I make money, legally, quickly, so that I can replace the stuff they stole? Need to make around £2500.

I should also clarify, I know £2500 seems like a lot for fishing stuff, but over here we have match fishing competitions, and the poles we use are expensive. My dad is disabled and the only poles he can hold that don't fuck up his back are the expensive light ones.

Insurance?

Bump

The vast majority of what was stolen wasn't listed on the insurance, my own fault I admit, but because of that they're pretty much refusing to do anything.

The time you spend with him is more valuable than what was stolen, Go get yourselves a pair of $40 Kmart rods and go fishing. Like anything you'll eventually gather a new selection of gear.
Get some home insurance, it's remarkably inexpensive.

Go donate an organ or some shit

Just kill him, alot cheaper!
Or steal someone elses shit, attenwhore!

I work 6 days a week most weeks, some weeks 7. I have a child on the way and I have to spend time with my other half as well. The days I'm not working and when I get the time, I do spend with him, but I want him to be able to go fishing without me there, so that he's not sitting at home all day. And $40 Kmart rods aren't an option, since I'm not in America. The stuff my dad needs to be able to fish comfortably is considerably more expensive than that.

Go get legal help.
Home and contents insurance is just that, not having every single thing you own notarized shouldn't be a loophole for them to screw you, which is what they are doing by taking your money for a service, a service they now refuse to provide. They'll likely pay you what is rightfully due than waste time and money pushing it through legal for your claim value.
But mostly what i said here:

Was it directly your fault the shit got taken? Like did you owe someone money and they came looking for payment? Did you pass out drunk with the garage wide open? Or any other scenario where your own carelessness lead to a break in?

Or was it really just some random smash and grab? Because if it really was random, and you don't have to lie to save face or, do like you're trying to do and replace it all right away, just tell him it got stolen and that you're very sorry. He will understand.

Deliver pizzas at night. Start your own business buying and selling LEDs from China. Everyone wants money now but it takes time and revenue streams. Educating yourself about growing wealth is the single best thing you can do for yourself and your dad's future.

>kill dad
>collect inheritance

Than he has a grandchild to look forward to and teach to fish.
Don't diss $40 Jarvis Walker combo's, if you can't catch shit on those you don't deserve to call yourself a fisherman. At least it gets him back on the water.

Not fast enough.

get rich quick? well why didn't you ask sooner. Just start an online image board and sell it to some nip fuck

I wouldn't call 12-13 years "quick"

You don't need to replace all of the things that were stolen user.

If your old man loves to fish, then get him the basics that he would need to fish. Doing what you can with what you've got is always better than doing nothing.

Your father is a man, he will appreciate your gesture and he will be proud of his son for doing a good deed for an old man. Trust me.

go post a "go fund me " page with your sad story , then start spamming it on your FB & instagram page. get lots of happy picts of him fishing

you answered your own question
>break into garage
>steal shit
>???
>profit

ment twitter

know the feel OP. i just bought £2000 worth of carp gear from some website on 0% finance. you could do that and spread the payments out over 1 year? also where abouts are you? i have some stuff i can give to your dad

kek

I'm not knocking them, they don't suit the fishing my dad does. YouTube "Preston innovations match fishing" and you'll see what I mean.

I'm in the Midlands, but if it's not match gear it won't do him much good. The offer is massively appreciated though.

I have so little disposable income at the moment it's laughable dude. He knows I'm trying but he knows I'm struggling too. Work have cut right back and I'm just making enough to keep my head above water, and that's taking its toll enough.

why spend so much money on fishing gear if you can't afford replacements? doesn't make sense

U wot m8?
I wasn't planning on it getting stolen and having to fucking replace it all.
Genius.

And the cycle continues.