Post anything you got where white girls hate on white guys

Post anything you got where white girls hate on white guys

Its scary how white girls don't just prefer bbc but need to let the world know by humiliating white boys.

Single mother households: the collage.

Nice thread, keep it up

When they get pregnant and the father is nowhere to be seen they'll come back crying

Once you go black... you end up fat, gross, and a whore.

White Is Right

Isn't she that one YouTuber?

Too lazy to check if photoshopped. This a real thing?

White guy here

This is why I date Latinas and black women. White girls have no idea what they want in life, and usually black guys give them a false sense of security with themselves.

Women of color usually know exactly what they want, and if you can give it to them, they'll be completely loyal and unselfish companions.

We as a society have given white girls too much power. It's time to let minority women feel beautiful and wanted.

no theyre shops

Weird. Must have been shops from a bunch of different people as they couldn't even keep the hashtag consistent.

'MURICA; bitches everywhere. Fucking non culute having country. People are becoming dumber and dumber. Whats so special about blacks? I dont want to be racist but what would the world be without white men? White men achieved everything. Maths, physics, computers everything ffs. Fucking whores

you know what they say. once you go black, you're a single mother.

look at all those single to be moms but im glad they post this so i dont waste my time

#SayYesToRape2k17

Their reaction to this would be as though the world had come to an end.