All memes aside, what are you supposed to do as a driver in this scenario?

All memes aside, what are you supposed to do as a driver in this scenario?

>If you plowed through them you'd have a very tough time defending yourself in court.
>If you sit there and just take it like a bitch, you may lose your job.
>You can drive off road but only if the police aren't around and if your vehicle can handle it.

Other urls found in this thread:

charlottestories.com/nc-house-just-passed-hb-330-allowing-drivers-legally-hit-protesters-block-roads/
youtube.com/watch?v=cCzIb_7hQVI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Reginald_Denny.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's this about?

Keep going slowly and not stopping they won't die for their cause

Go real slow, protesters aren't stronger than my car.

People without jobs trying to convince themselves they matter.

That's still criminal. Besides what are you gonna do if they don't move?

Coalminers or something?

>That's still criminal.

So is blocking the road, two wrongs make them get fucked.

This... let the car roll forward as slow as possible and just sort of push them out of the way. no one is going to die from a car rolling 1mph

No two wrongs make you arrested.
You have any idea the shit they could put you in if you threatened to slowly crush them and then proceeded to do it?

I would get out of my car, get them to instigate and pepper spray them.

Keep driving slowly enough that they can get out of the way, if they try to do anything physical then slam on the gas. Easy.

Who threatened to crush anyone? niggas kept jumping out in front of me trying to commit insurance fraud.

Inch forward into the crowd
Once they start beating on your car you can argue you fear for your life and run them all over
Really stress the fact that you "feared for your life". Exaggerate the threats they were screaming at you and swear they were saying they would kill you.

State legislatures all across the country are jamming through new laws to make it legal to run protestors right the fuck over. Google it if you don't believe me.

depends if I care about the car i'm in. I'd be more pissed if they started chimping out on my car.

I live in STL but not in a nigger infested area

You did when you were about to allah ackbar the crowd with your car.

If you are in north dakota, run them down. They passed a law there because of the pipeline protests so that the most you can get charges wise for running someone over on the highway is manslaughter, and even that requires them to press it.

>current year
>not owning the Trump Plow

charlottestories.com/nc-house-just-passed-hb-330-allowing-drivers-legally-hit-protesters-block-roads/

>A new bill has passed the NC House that would allow North Carolina drivers to drive through protesters who are blocking the road without being sued, as long as they “exercise due care.”

They will start attacking your car. These are jobless temperamental children disguised as adults. Do you want to wait until your car is damaged to run into them faster or just go by them fast?

If you have a job where you can lose it in the event of a public road closure, you are a fucking moron.

I don't care who the protesters are, or what they are protesting, if you get in front of my car you're accepting your death. I drive at full speed as the speed limit allows, if they choose not to move they get the consequences.

some states have a law in which you are allowed to plow through.

if they attack your property then you can floor it lad.
Self defense.

cuz murica is fascist nazi shit hole where dumbass shit fags can ruin other peoples lives and not get whats coming to them.

have every car honk horns at max till the dangerous decibel levels drive them away.

when they start screaming in ear pain you will win they are deaf now they get run over on the way home cause they cant hear traffic they all die world better the end.

Found the homeless guy.

Don't have a 4x4 with 35s for no reason

How old are you? If you ever come across an unauthorized roadblock the best course of action is to continue moving forwards.

>thinking they're not tools of fascists
>thinking they're not on the fascists payroll

That's voluntary manslaughter you idiot

>not fighting fascism equals terrorism

I love it when retards get hit by cars
youtube.com/watch?v=cCzIb_7hQVI

The *thump* at 0:40 is glorious.

I know, I'm still angry that the jews put us boat towers out of business with their globalist "steam engine" bullshit.

I would drive over them slowly.

Only driving FAST over them is illegal.

Fucking train horn.... so Fucking loud that close that I'm sure it would do something.

It's legal to plow right through them. I have anxiety and would tell them that I had a horrible panic attack because I feared for my life.

Self defense must be a proportional appropriate level of response. Them hitting your car does not allow you to run them over

>If you plowed through them you'd have a very tough time defending yourself in court.

This has happened, and no charges have been brought. The protesters are creating a dangerous situation by blocking the road. You are not at fault for escaping the situation by any means necessary. It can be argued running them down is much safer for others involved than exiting your vehicle and drawing a concealed firearm

It's a protest, there's cops standing next to it. You really think you can just plow throw a crowd bulldozer style?

I'm just saying, I want to get through without having upwards of a few thousand dollars of damage.

My answer is to go medium to normal speed to give them time to move and if they don't run them over. Nothing of value will be lost if you kill them.

Nothing of value is they're staging a stupid protest. If it's something meaningful, than they probably won't be in the middle of an expressway.

Breaking into my house is wrong. Shooting and killing someone is wrong. If you break into my house and I am threatened , I can shoot and kill you. The first wrong negates the next.

Kek never seen the full video before

They were trying to break in to harm me. they started hitting my window with rocks and shouting.

>All memes aside

Fuck you OP! Get the fuck outta here!

I'm a software engineer try again.
If there was a public protest that closed the road I drive on to get to work, my employer would accept the fact that I was late.

Let me reiterate: If you have a job where you could lose it for being late, you are a dumbass.

Drive.

Thats not how self defense works

they chimp out i'm going death race.

Obviously hit the jets and fly over the barricade

fucktard

Plowing through them is not against the law you retard. So many people have done it already and got off scott free.

mfw i lay down spikes to fuck your tires up when you push me.

i wasnt blocking the way i was blocking you from hitting the tire destroying spikes....that are blocking the way

Yeah except you're not in mortal danger here, you're shaving some time off your commute with a mass murder of some greasy millennials because you don't give a shit.
You can't veer away from your partisan subjective view to observe this from all angles. You're not allowed to hit people with your car when you feel like it.

I would make sure my doors are locked, and drive slowly. You have a right to protect yourself and if they didn't move it wouldn't hold up in court.

So a guy who sits on his ass for a living and can do his job from home? You must really think you have a leg to stand on in an argument for job security. KYS.

equip car with pepper spray sprayers on the front

>Stop as close to them as I can.
>Visibly pull out phone and call police, calmly explaining there are people illegally blocking the road and keeping me from work.
>Call work explaining I'm going to be a bit late due to protesters blocking the road and that I've called the cops so it should be cleared up soon.

At that point the protesters have two choices; they can move aside and let me continue on my way, or they can be arrested for their cause.

Stupid nerds with their bookwords, right?

the front cars where probably all driven by crisis actors cause they didnt go around them or drive over them and they ,... STOPPED

There are protesters who will let you run them down
No, but trying to slowly roll through also begs to have your windows shattered and you pulled out of the car

Not criminal at all. Its happened many times and to my knowledge, not a single driver has ever had charges brought against them

You won't lose your job. It would look bad for the company if they fired you because you got stuck in traffic due to a protest. This is the information age

You're*

>drive slowly fowards
>fat protestor falls over onto spikes
>drive over comfy fat person protecting car from spikes
>profit

You can still drive on flat tires retard and if I saw what looked like some kind of weapon I would run you the fuck over right when I see it.

unless your in california thoughcausea its their fault if they dont get out of the way and they can see you, in normal states.

You're right, I do have job security, because I'm not a fucking moron.

I spend my time improving skills that are actually rewarded by society... as opposed to sitting on a japanese image board trying to start a race war.

>Self defense must be a proportional appropriate level of response

Liberals actually believe this bullshit.

No
You cross the line and start being a threat to myself of my family I will retaliate with the full force available to me at that moment. Requiring law abiding citizens to throttle their response in proportion to the force used by the asshole who decided to violate their rights is ridiculous.

Don't want to get shot/run over? Then don't violate the rights of law abiding citizens and make them fear for the safety of themselves and their loved ones.

It's perfectly legal and acceptable to shoot and kill a stranger in your house in the middle of the night regardless if they attack you. It's perfectly legal to run over protestors blocking the road. You don't know what they will do to you once they have you stopped and trapped. I can cite numerous examples of people pulled from their cars and beaten nearly to death by protestors

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Reginald_Denny.

your job may not need you to arrive on time, but what about medics

It is, and if they choose not to move I'm more than happy to kill them. Whether they be liberals or conservatives.

found the nigger

Only if your bosses hate you and are looking for a reason to fire you. A reasonable boss will understand being late if random people decided to block the freeway.

They could get seriously injured.

Would you wait until they smash your windows, and start attacking you and and your family? Okay, NOW it's self defense? Fuck that shit. They wouldn't even have the chance with me.

Nobody cares if someone fired you because you didn't show up to work on time. I could make any excuse at any time. Take another route.

No, self defense does not need to be proportional. At least not in the US.

You do know you can shoot unarmed people in many states right? Fuck, you can shoot people for simply crossing your property line in a dozen states

Then get the fuck out of the road!

You should re-read the line of conversation and realize what is actually being discussed.

Your argument is strawman. What I said has nothing to do with people closing roads.

I really wouldn't call it a "skill" if the average 12 year old could do it.

This
Dude nobody's going to give a shit. If you're already on such thin ice that a minor delay due to a protest gets you fired, I can promise you it's just the reason they're using to get rid of you after they already really, really wanted your ass gone. Maybe your wife has gotten too loose for your boss or something.

Actually, yes, that IS how self defense works.

Can't sue if your dead.

>the average 12 year old could do it
And yet you can't.

I live in Florida, so I'd get out of my car, start to feel scared, and start shooting.

>No, but trying to slowly roll through also begs to have your windows shattered and you pulled out of the car
Gives you a reason to run them over in self defense.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ohhhhhhh thats good dumb bitch should have fucked up the passing cars with moletovs and she would not have gotten fucked up the ass with a headlight.

>niggers chimping out on car
mfw I unlock my glove box and prepare to send these niggers some .40 caliber self defense

the families can

you dont need to exaggerate any thing, just tell the truth

Criminal charges are pursued by a public prosecutor, not the actual victim.

Why do so many retards think that flattening tires will stop a car? A car can still drive with all tires flat just fine. It just becomes unstable above about 30 mph and will ride like shit and damage the wheels. But it will still drive over a person just fine.

got 'em

Depends who's around and what car i'm driving.

Blocking traffic in a highway is illegal
If they touch your vehicle then they're invading your property
If they threaten to physically harm you then your safety is in danger
If your safety is in danger then you have every legal right to use force as means to defend yourself, even if it is lethal.

/thread.

>You're not allowed to hit people with your car when you feel like it.

You can if they are creating a dangerous situation. Read other comments and links in this thread

someone standing in the freeway while your car is stopped is not dangerous. it only becomes dangerous when you decide to act violent and use your vehicle as a weapon.

True
False
True
False

/threading your own post

>20 cars deep in a jam
>whelp guess I'll just teleport to a better route

>torching random cars passing by will surely be a good positive message for our cause
As long as they only torch white cis-scum, right?