Non-consensual story time

Non-consensual story time

I'll start

>end of my sophomore year in high school
>friend of mine always throws a party for all the guys to hang out at the end of the year in his cabin by a lake in Maine
>it's a long drive up, but we get a night without supervision or neighbors that we have to be quiet for, so it's usually a really fun time
>I carpool up there with the friend who was hosting it. His parents stayed at a hotel nearby and got drunk every year we did this, but they also drove us all up and back in their 2 cars
>they drop us off first at the cabin, and since I'm with the host, we're the first to arrive
>we get in, and the room is setup with 1 couch, 2 chairs and 1 fold out couch/bed
>I call dibs on sleeping in the bed
>the guy who is hosting (let's call him James) is kind of upset because he had to do all he cleanup, and wouldn't get to sleep in the nice bed beforehand, and kept insisting that we'd share it.
>he's a few inches taller than me (I'm 6'0") and decently muscular, so I'm not going to try and fight him on this
>kind of gay, but whatever
>in a few hours everybody else shows up and we all hang out eating snacks and swimming in the lake
>eventually we get tired out and head back inside to our "sleeping" spots to pull an all nighter
>we play some games, talk shit about the previous school year, and stuff like that
>which girl has the best tits and ect.
>eventually everyone gives up the will to be awake anymore except for James who I see get up off the bed to grab a soda before I fall asleep

I'll continue if there's interest out there

Na, it sounds like it's going to end in some faggot shit.

It does

Keep going I'm interested

>I wake up the next morning in a kind of weird position
>I am on my back with my legs spread apart about 45 degrees
>James' hand was resting on my inner thigh with his thumb up on my crotch
>I move his hand and roll over without him waking up
>I noticed that right near his hand my sweatpants were a little damp. I figured it was just sweat
>we then have the big party on the next day, where families and shit come up and hang at the lake. Kind of a shitty end to the party, but James' parents wanted to have fun.
>my parents can't come, so the plan is for me to drive down with the parents from the hotel after one more night
>around 8:00 everyone heads home except for James and I
>we are tired as fuck from the long ass day of swimming in the lake and frisbee
>also it's fucking hot out. It's Maine so this is weird, but it's apparently been a really hot summer day, like one of the hottest of the year
>I'm sweating my fucking balls of, and so is James, so we decide that we are both going to take showers
>he calls dibs on first shower, so I sit on the bed for a while watching some tv by myself

Sorry if I take a while. I'm typing on mobile

Im intrigued

keep it going womanfag

So you got fucked by a Chad. Probably liked it too.

>he takes his shower and comes out with a towel on
>he tells me that he forgot to pack an extra pair of underwear for today, and asks if he can borrow mine.
>"sure bro, I guess"
>I see him go over to my bag as I go into the bathroom door, now he's visibly pitching a tent underneath the towel
>kinda weird, maybe it's a no reason boner?
>I get into the shower and start cleaning myself off for a few minutes and eventually he knocks on the door?
>"what do you want?"
>"are you almost done dude?"
>"not really why?"
>"I've got to use the bathroom"
>"Can't you just wait a minute?"
>"Nah dude I'm coming in, I'll be quick"
>"Can't you just go outside?"
>While I said that last line he unlocked the door (it was one of those poke a pin in from the other side type locks) and came in and sat down

>the shower door was one of those fogged glass types of deals, that obscured what you were looking at, but still conveyed the basic idea
>he sat there with his head clearly turned straight towards me for the entire time, not making any sound, just looking
>eventually he flushes and leaves. Pretty gross dude, but I see him pick up something on the way out
>at this point I'm thinking "hey he might be a faggot, but that doesn't make him not my friend right?"
>eventually I finish up in the shower (finally not distracted by thinking about shit) and step out onto the bathroom floor
>not the towel that used to be there, but the bathroom floor
>I look around the room and notice that every towel, and my clothes from earlier weren't there anymore
>that's weird. Maybe James was trying to clean up when he left

I'm betting OP ends story with he shot multiple loads of delicious semen down my throat but I'm not gay and he was stronger than me so that's why I slobbed his knob like it was a giant nigger penis and I was a kardashian.

Continue...

Bump

Neat

>I yell back out to him asking if he had any towels out there and he responded that he had one
>I go back into the shower to obscure my body best I can, and James walks into the room, still with just a towel on his waist
>I ask him to just throw the towel over, but he instead pushes the door to the shower open
>I move with the door staying behind it to still stay hidden from direct vision as best as I could
>now is when I notice that he doesn't have an extra towel for me, but only the one around his waist
>he takes it off revealing a basically average sized dick, and takes the towel into his hands
>he starts rubbing it on me like he was trying to seduce me or something, but I start pushing him back and basically yelling "dude what the fuck are you doing". And "get the fuck out"
>he can tell I'm not just going to fuck him because of his advances, so he starts getting rough
>he throws the towel back out the door and then slammed it behind
>now we are both standing there naked in the shower that wasn't running, with him fully hard and trying to push me into the wall

Getting to the hot bit now

TYPE FASTER

>after a few seconds of struggling he has my face and upper chest pressed against the glass of the door
>with one hand he held my arm that wasn't pinned down against the wall, and with the other he started stroking my dick
>My dick was starting to get hard because someone had their hands all over it, even though I didn't want it too
>he had positioned himself in a place where he could grind his dick against my ass back in forth, while also helping keep me pushed into submission
>I could feel his dick sliding up and down in my ass cheeks, back and forth, spreading them back and forth, all the while my dick was getting a whirlwind of fingers sliding up and down it's length
>if I tried to move he would squeeze my balls until I stopped
>eventually I had to stop fighting. He was stronger than me, and I couldn't struggle anymore
>I let myself go limp and fall down to the floor
>he stood above me jerking off his dick above my face for a few seconds before I felt a rush of cold water poor over me

FASTER BOY

Designer watching his plans unfold.

>after just a few seconds the water changed from cold to hot, beating down on me almost the temperature of his body from earlier
>he grabbed me under the arms and pulled me up to my knees and then pushed me against the wall of the shower
>he grabs me by the hair and sticks his dick into my my mouth
>if I didn't open wide enough he would pull on my hair and hit my head into the wall
> his pelvis was slamming my head into the back wall of the shower, and eventually it hit too hard
>I went limp and saw my vision narrow
>the last thing I remember from before I woke up was cum shooting into my mouth as I fell down to the floor

Called it

Yeah faggot shit. Disgusting

>I don't remember much from the rest of the night
>I woke up tied up by the towels that he had taken (apparently he's a Boy Scout and is good at knots)
>he used me a couple different ways over the course of the night from fucking my ass to sucking my dick
> after he had decided he had cum in me enough he told me that if I ever told anyone, he would tell them I was lying and that I tried to fuck him in his sleep and was covering up my own gayness. He was more like able than I am, so I was dumb enough to assume what he said was true and nobody would believe me

Anybody else have stories?