which one is best choice for facebook and tinder
no bullying pls

9 or 10

The blank one

Anyone except 3 8 11

yeah, go outside.

8 for sure

Why are you wearing jacket indoors?

3, trust me. It's a good pick you look normie, funny, and not autistic. It makes you look like a funny guy and the pic came out well.

Well 8 could work but the other two are just too much you know. Your selfie game is pretty much on point if you just don't smiletoo big, you're more suited with looking a bit more neutral

8. You look friendly but not like you're faking a smile. Very cute pic.

this

^^

you should take an image of yourself outside, the lighting will look better and it will give a better impression, cause a picture of you in your room with your bedroom in the background shows that all you do is go on Sup Forums and jack off my dude.

You look like an idiot in that one, but chicks like stupid fucks.

I dont like any try a different wardrobe maybe?

You're a faggot. What guy takes that much selfies?

As a chick I can easily say 8. You look approachable and non intimidating but also not like a beta pussy either.

Def 3 , trust me as a non gay man who just so happened to suck a few dicks...I mean who hasn't. 3 is the one I would go with. Also cut your hair and perm it you lil tight booty holed faggot.

Pic related . That's me.

deff 3, you look talkable in that one and pretty normal and not awkward ya know? idk you but that one makes you look appealing

Chick with a penis that is. It looks like he's going to stash acorns for the winter.

You EXACTLY look like my friend.

Choose 8 faggot

I think 3 looks confident and 8 looks timid. Both are good but it depends on what op is going for

number 3 is really nice

selfies are bad photos for tinder, mate. don't use those

I got a bad feeling about this.

As an actual straight girl, 3 looks good but it's something about the full frontal that's not flattering. I'd say 8 or basically any other except the last one

would choose 11

No One change your dick head.

If you whant to date men : 8
You look faggot on it

11 because smiling is always a good thing

Femanon here and nine and eight for tindr

kek +1

Not 3 or 11

2 for facebook

Pic related . That's me.

Haha you hooked him with the ol ass fish. Good one

> 3 and 8

6 or 11... but use your eye brows more. In 6 furrow your brow to look a little pissed off or in 11 raise them to look more kind or innocent... depends on what you want to put out there.

lol this

Dude you need a better background

Shave the moustache

You look like jack Black's side kick in nacho libre

I would say 8. Not afraid to smile. but not too giddy either,

Agree

he's smiling on 3. why not?

this

8 is great

11 - faggot

8-9-10 are awesome
3 is horrible

8 you faggot

Why is there an empty space where 5 should be?

8, 9, or 11

don't open mouth

Gonna go with 8.

Look into the camera like how you'd look your girl in the eyes. Judge then adjust.

Someone do cock tribute on this guys photos

8 af bro

Do it user. Just do it

8 mate

8,9, or 10 for tinder. 11 for Facebook.
There have been studies showing that women rate smiling men as less attractive than non-smiling.