It's amazing, how cock hungry females are towards their boss. Power, money...

It's amazing, how cock hungry females are towards their boss. Power, money, success is all these sluts are really attractes too.

Oh please tell us more.

JK, kys

Should they be attracted to neckbeard and the smell of week old mountain dew stain?

they don't actually like you, they just think they'll get a pay rise if they do fuck you.
but hey, whatever stops you from killing yourself at night.

You think I care? Pussy is pussy

You fgts act like you wouldn't fuck your employees

its not their fault. women should be treated like children.

I wouldn't go that far. But it def. Shows the difference between men and women.

I think it's the money. Girls get wet when they see this green stacks

OP's right, you know. I work from home as the head of a small LLC. I employ my best friend who I share an apartment with, and I fuck his girlfriend when he's not around. She hated me before the success, if you can even call it that. Women will worship your cock the moment yoy have even the slightest amount of power.

That's what's up! I can't even count how many girls who rejected me I'm high school want my dick now

Agreed, very few women contribute anything towards society, top music producers, all men, top CEO's all men, top fashion designers, top chefs, top scientists, top almost anything really... something about women and their lack of confidence and control to do these things, they just care about their sex appeal way more than living a life to build upon other than having kids

You sound like a woman bitching about how men arent attracted to personality

That's cuz they really aren't, looks always come first and personality if you can deal with the stupid bitch to keep her around for the next better one

I think you went a little bit over the top there. I just think their sexual urges are a bit more primal then men's.

After work blow jobs never get old

wherever there's a boss there's always a few blonde hot office workers who drive range rovers in their 20s

it must be nice to have your looks glide you though school, work, and life in general

Give this man the pussy boss

Well we're only attracted to tits, ass, and pussy, so its fair.

Quiet, your jealousy is showing man.

I was a manager at wal-mart and one of the girls there started going out with me. I stepped down as manager because fuck that place, and she dumped me.

yes roger ailes, keep telling yourself all those bitches wanted it

Haha yup sounds about right. Those service sluts, drop their panties for anyone in charge

I drop my shorts for any bitch with tits.

I drop my paints for literally any chick that's decent looking

When I ran a BK I used to get soooo much pussy from those trashy hoes

It's all daddy issues

If he doesn't give her those things she'll get him charged with something and get it anyway. Lose lose situation might as well take the route that includes some tail

Ya but those girls aren't good fucks. You want the dark haired tatted up freaky chicks

Women only like successful men who appear to have their life together but rather than build on that I'm gonna whine about it because that is easier to do than admit my shortcomings.

Those girls that giggle when the young cop, or young firefighter comes in, are the same ones fucking their middle aged boss.

It's primal. They want to sleep with the superior man in their life

as sexist as this is gonna sound i think woman like being taken care of, and a boss more than meets the requirements

It's evolutionary. Men tend to like slim but curvy, fertile, pretty women who can bear good offspring. Women want a man with prospects who can provide for their child.

Their ovaries crave superior sperm. Wether they admit it or not it's instinct. That's why Alphas get laid and betas jerk off

Women do like being taken care of. They would much rather be with a man who can provide for them than a deadbeat who doesn't want to better himself.

Especially those trashy service girls who's prospects are some dbag pizza boy or their middle aged boys with a house and a car

I was transferred to an underperforming store to turn it around. Two days in, I got texts from this girl, trying to flirt with me. I couldn't even remember names yet. I ended up hooking up with her that night.