Anybody else waiting for this website to die?

anybody else waiting for this website to die?

Nice dubs, fam. That chick's pretty hot. I'd love to see her nude, but I don't guess she'd ever go for that. Looks way too pure.

Chekd
No, I want it to expand

Who is this?

Yes

Sasha

No but I am waiting for someone to post an ironic thread.

Valentina Nappi

Not really. I shudder to think of the Internet afterward.

After the shitty past few weeks I've had, I'm just waiting for me to die now.

this is now a get thread

>this is now a get thread
Can I get?

Yes, but indirectly as part of the new world paradigm after homo sapiens are supplanted by, artificially intelligent machines. A world where pure logic is applied to the prevailing issues. Where mankind gets what he's been begging for...a life of leisure, safety and control. Now, i know, the homo sapiens would disagree with that last part but I guarantee you..at the deepest level they're craving guidance and you can see it in the vast collection of deviant, criminal, negligent and destructive behaviors which can be attributed to homo sapiens.

Side note, the machines will come up with a better term than artificial intelligence. They'll appreciate the irony as they refer to humans as homo sapiens. But I can't say I'm waiting on this, technically, since I'm not a passive entity in this process.

No

im ready to be sucked into the void with this site

great, the only non-shitpost in the thread and im too stupid to understand it

Loli Sasha grey? Damn I can die happy now

>> im waiting for everything to die

What a wonderful dub. But have you seen my 7 anywhere?

I have not, but I can look for it

won't take long

Thanks friendo

there you go buddy

I'd like to go to his house and butcher his family. See how he likes it when somebody messes with so.ething he cares about.

Masha Babko

Of course. As soon as Sup Forums dies, we will have other chans full of populations where we will be able to find good CP.