I gave and received my first blowjob yesterday. AMA!

I gave and received my first blowjob yesterday. AMA!

gave? received?

hows it feel to be a homosex?

I got a blowjob, blew another man

Did swallow?

pretty good, not gonna lie

kys

I sure did, he didn't though. A little disappointing haha

I'm good.

C'mon, give me more questions!

Why was it disappointing? He gave you a small load?

This is the only head I give.

He looks like he's having fun

No, he didn't swallow mine haha

More questions people

Was he (((circumcised)))? Are you?

We both were

don't letitdie

Is sucking a cock as hot as I think it would be?

WHat were your sizes ?

Hotter, definitely. I'm addicted to cock now

I'm about 6 inches, he was around 7

Fuck, I wanna try it so bad
Where did you meet this guy?

How'd it taste? Who went first can u Green text the story ?

Agreed

>I never knew if I was bi or gay
>I'm only 16, so I haven't had a good opportunity
>live in MA, 16's legal, fuck it
>post on craigslist about how I want to suck some cock
>receive 100s of message, but most people seem weird
>chat with one person for a while who can drive and fuck in a car
>we decide to meet up
>i'm waiting for him in parking lot, scared i'm gonna get kidnapped or raped or something
>he pulls up and we sit in his car
>i'm in the passenger seat
>we make some small talk, but he pulls off his pants
>his cock is 7-8 inches, huge. I lean my mouth down on it.
>tastes so good, i don't breathe for minutes at a time with my lips around his cock
>he tells me he's gonna cum
>i suck it all down like a good cock slut
>he tells me i'm really good and he's not just saying it
>since it's my first time, i'm thrilled
>I pull my hard cock out
>he wraps his lips around it
>10 minutes pass and suddenly I'm cumming all over his hands with him coaxing it out of me
>i exited the car and walked home
>not the only time i'll suck cock

there you guys go

who likes my story?

Nice, any images?

Was he hard already when he pulled it out? How long did u suck it for? Did u touch or suck on his ball too?

Unfortunately not, wish I could've seen his mouth around my teen cock

Nice dubs lmao. and no, he was soft, but he got hard in seconds

Did u suck it while it was soft? What about u, were u soft or hard while sucking him..

I did, but it hardened in my mouth really quickly. I was rock hard from sucking his cock

If anyone wants to ask any questions after this thread dies btw, my snapchat is thisisntseth, my kik is itsseth1301

Bump from me

One last try

Have any other BJ's lined up?

Mine was 10 days ago, congrats

you saved my thread! I'm trying to get more bj's lined up. I might meet up with a trans girl today. Btw, I'm in massachusetts if anyone wants to contact those kik and snapchat info up there haha.

Hope you had fun!

Too bad you're in Massachusetts, I'm in Oklahoma, and slightly bi, and would be fine with you giving me a BJ

I wish. after yesterday, I'd suck any cock above 4 inches hard. I'm adickted

Tell story

>Oklahoma
>8 hours 9 minutes

Ugh just a little too far

Good boy user. Keep your pubes trimmed down (not shaved) as there'll be less pubes in the other guys mouth. Work the sack and arse crack too if that's your thing. Maybe tell a friend if your meeting randoms too.

I try to trim my pubes sometimes, but they're always itchy. For being 16, I have a toooon of pubes. I did work the sack but I don't have any gay friends

juuuuuust too far

Use a hair trimmer if you have one, you don't have to go right down to the skin, just enough to not have a massive bush (can get in the way and sometimes smell). All personal preference of course. Biggest reason is your dick will look bigger.

>he wouldn't drive 5 hours to suck a dick

I don't have one, and my pubes are too much for a regular razor to handle haha. Do they sell trimmers at places like walmart and CVS?

I'd drive 7 hours, but 8 hours? C'mon, that's crazy. Plus I don't have my license yet.

XD

Reported for underage faggot

Yeah. I'm only 16. Once I'm 16.5, it's license time baby. Then I'll make the 9 hour trek.

OK, no need to do that. I've mentioned it many times in this thread but whatever. I think I'm pretty chill. Once again, snapchat is thisisntseth and kik is itsseth1301 just in case.

I imagine so, just a bog standard hair trimmer would do and just take the guard off. You can use scissors to just trim them down if you really wanted to but it would just take longer (and it'd be uneven). Not like any cares really when their sucking you off mind. What do you enjoy most about sucking other guys off user?

Would love to answer some more questions. I'm an open book

Was he or you a twink?

I tried using scissors but it was a pain in the ass. And I've only sucked one guy, but I loooved the feeling of gagging on his hard cock ;)

I'm pretty twinky.

You should definitely kik or snap me. You seem interesting ;) I like your detail haha

Name of girl in the pic?

Did you love it? I've only given head 3 times and it was the hottest thing ever

Kate Upton

If given the chance would you eat a girl out?

I absolutely adored it

Of course. I'm bi

Ever tried Diapers?

Nope, don't think I'd like it. but if you like it, go for it

More questions my friends

How does cock taste? It's always intrigued me.

Really didn't taste like much. A little like skin? shitty answer I know but it wasn't like bad or anything

If you like humiliation, you'd like it

How did his cum taste? Did you like it?

Surprising not like much. I liked it that way. I was deepthroating pretty well so I think most of it just went down my throat without me tasting it.

Well, I don't so

List of fetishs?

More Q's! I know some of you wanna dig inside my dirty 16-year old mind

Like incest (but not irl), love ageplay, love celebrities, love redheads, obviously big cocks (but all are fine), love big tits, creampies, and lots and lots of cum ;)

You considering getting fucked anytime soon?

Who here would love to suck my teen cock? anyone else like young boys like me? and anyone from Massachusetts?

I certainly am. I'd need to figure out how to clean my ass well enough lmao. I don't own a douche and buying one would be mortifying so idk

>he was around 7
>his cock is 7-8 inches, huge
It grows as the story progresses.

Well i've never seen a cock other than my own so i'm making a guess. No need to be a dick. I just knew it was bigger than me hahaha

Thanks mate

No problem my dude

Congrats OP, I had a first of my own yesterday, had sex with a tranny, it was awesome and I cant stop thinking about it.

How was it? I might do that tonight

It was pretty much as awesome as I had fantasized it to be. I'm probably going to try and do it again tomorrow night.

What did you guys do? also i'd love more questions

I read the original post, kept scrolling... said 'wut" then looked again. Then posted this.

Gave? Received?

Does 6 1/2 inches count as big?

I answered that? what do you mean? I sucked him (gave oral) he sucked me (received oral).

That's big enough for me also sick trips my dude

Once again, my snapchat is thisisntseth. Would love to see your rock hard cocks.

moooore questions, as dirty as they get boys.

I don't have Snapchat ;-;

Get one for me baby.