Creep Voyeur Advice thread

Creep Voyeur Advice thread.

I just realized something, guys. And good thing I just realized it.

I bought some of these latex gloves that are kind of tight but very agile.

I use them to plant hidden cams at parties and girl's houses in the bathroom and leave no fingerprints on them.

But I just was working with some gloves on and used some scotch tape and I noticed that my fingerprint fucking gets imprinted on the sticky side of the tape EVEN THROUGH THE GLOVES.

Then I googled it, and what do ya know,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glove_prints

>With the advent of latent fingerprint detection in the late 20th century, investigators started to collect, analyze, and record prints left at crime scenes that were created by the wearing of gloves. Glove prints can be as simple as marks caused by seams or folds in fabric of a glove, or they can be as complex as marks left behind by the grain or texture of the fabric of a glove.

So I put on another pair on top of that pair and it covered the prints up significantly.

just thought you guys should know so you don't get caught.

I read that in an FBI handbook. Also, care to share your techniques/gear choices?

BRAAAAPPPP BRAAPPP BRAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

From yesterday's yoga creep.

post your content then

Would you not be recorded on the video itself, if they've found it? Or do you work with a wifi cam?

So i recorded 4 girls so far, always with my phone just laying around in the bathroom/her room.

I use an app called Securet Spy cam, it locks your screen and takes either videos or photos when the camera detects motion.
only downside is that it really eats up your akku.

I always just act like i forgot it, and 2 girls didnt even notice the phone, one girl looked at it, couldnt unlock the phone,and put it back at an even better angle, the face on her looked kinda ashamed, never mentioned it.

Wearing two pairs of gloves seems like overkill. I would start with basic advice like don't show your own face on camera when you place it. Also, keep your wins on encrypted storage, so you wife/gf/kids don't stumble across them.

I had a friend whose wife found a bag full of several fake key fobs, which contained hidden footage of the womens locker rooms at the pool where he worked, including several underage girls. Plus, his face was in full view in the videos, so there was no question it was his. Wife divorced him, was facing felony charges, and he an hero'ed.

If they would be clever they would that the mobile phone is probably hot due to the video recording... But you probably have to be a creep to think like that

Akku?
Link to app for Android?

Uh thats bad. I always crop the videos after taking. Avoiding to show your face is hard, when it is capturing motions... Veracrypt is standard anyway.

akku = battery

sorry have non , just google it

yep thats true, but i mostly kept it lying in the room atached to an battery-bank, so they could thinkt that it comes from charging

post some of your creeps

Mhhh i don't know, it still feels kind of suspicious to leave your mobile on a friend toilette with a powerbank attached. Why should you bring a powerbank to a friend in the first place? Well, did not risk that so far, I stick to my home

>Latex instead of leather

Well there you go tard.

You're worried about getting caught and leave your fucking cellphone lying around? You deserve to get caught.

yeah i was just to lazy to type out the details, we shared the room when on vacation.
the other shots i did was in shared bathrooms on vacations or in a shared flat.

Can we get some more of that yoga creep

well i leave it in plain site,and also only in situations where it would make sense to leave it there, like when i first take a shower in the shared bathroom ,when i know that she will shower later on, and just forget my phone that i used for listening to music when i showered.

Yes, please may we have some more?

Would really appreciate it

more/

Get the hidden HD cameras with remote control on eBay.

Make sure you wipe the card before in case it gets found.

Wipe all prints.

Put it in a good view of where asses would be seen naked (unless you want to see something else).

Do a test "walk-in" to see if you notice the cam right away.

akku. You must be German.

How to put a hidden cam in one of these

Some of my best OC was because I had the balls to use my cell phone.

One time...

I knew my friends mom for like 17 years. She was hot as fuck and I ALWAYS wanted some nudes of her.

I pretended to leave my phone plugged into her master bathroom countertop with the front facing camera pointed at the toilet and the mirror behind it. The screen was off.

And I got it. Even though she peed in the dark. It recorded her ass in the mirror behind her. I came buckets. Literally buckets.

i have over a dozen girls, usually a watch camera left on the sink after i wash my hands. i set a cabinet at toilet height with a watch case on it right in front of toilet. to get showers i have multiple chargers and a clock radio, and an ac adapter with the cam in the end of the cord. the watches are best for outside your own home

>You could drill a hole somewhere and use electrical tape to tape the cam into it. Best spot would be below the calves near ankle area. No one really looks there as much.

>You could TRY putting a waterproof gopro in the fucking toilet itself and just let it float on some toilet paper hidden under other toilet paper with only the lens showing.

>In order to hide the cam, you could "dirty" up the entire stall by stabbing it all over the place with a sharp object. It would create a bunch of holes. Then in one of the holes you can hide the small cam.

>You could install one of those fake hooks with cams built in in the wall.

bump