Should women be allowed to vote?

Should women be allowed to vote?

DALEKS HAVE NO CONCEPT OF GENDER.

We need to engineer a smarter Dalek.

No, but I'm not sure if that's an extension of my belief that most people shoudlnt be able to vote. I've never talked to a woman who I was confident in their political stance, and I don't mean "agreeing with me", I mean well informed, impassionate, and gave it serious critical thought. When(if) I do meet one I'll alter my stance.

We should work with the nips to make artificial reproduction, then Shoah the women, and we'll be a lot closer to utopia

Inb4 someone posts the "women are more left wing, want big government, etc." meme

British women voted for the Conservative party traditionally. Only when Labour abandoned serious left-wing politics and accepted Thatcherite economics did women swing to voting for them more.

If you removed the female vote, every election from at least the 1930s to 1992 would have yielded a Labour government.

This is likely as Women voted selfishly and often fearfully while men considered the effects on other people [and thus voted Labour in an attempt to help other men working in industry, even if it meant worse inflation.]. You see it represented again in that women lagged before moving from Labour to SNP in Scotland.

There were some other examples but they've slipped my mind.

Yeah, but the Labour party once upon a time was truly a pro-male, everyman, working class party. Now, it's just a hollow skeleton, a sellout for leftists that hate your country.

Actually I may just have hit on an idea vis-a-vis the class politics of the UK, though it would only influence unmarried women so couldn't entirely explain the effect

A woman could marry upwards. If you believe you can move upwards, you don't want to tax the rich more in case you end up rich one day. Working class men knew most of them were only going downwards into a coal mine and voted along class lines.

Yes, democracy is at its best when it's represented by all of its demographics

Anyone should be allowed to vote on the condition that they pay income taxes.

Robots are people too.

dumb animeposter

no

not if they aren't getting drafted

Yes, and regardless of all you fat neck beards opinions they will. Call me a pc cuck all you want to for respecting all humans, but I'm /fot/ and would beat all of your asses.

Go google "Electoral College". Your or their votes dont mean shit.

/fit/

all people but especially women and single mothers should be allowed to vote only if they receive no benefits from the government

you can either have the vote or you can have the bennies, but you can't vote to get moar bennies and have the gov be your husband/baby's daddy

When someone wins a state the electoral colleges votes go directly to them.

Sweden tried this.

dumb poster

>be /fit/
>try to fight me
>get shot

Extra muscles for anything other than impressing women is a complete meme in this day and age, and you know it.

And unless you are in the electoral college, your vote does not mean shit.

Citizens do not get to vote for the president
The folks in the Electoral College gets to vote for the president
When you see citizen poll numbers that is just the Popular Vote

>giving a serious answer to an obvious anime shitposting thread
ahahahahah

My sister openly hates immigration but still voted for social democrats.

So basically women are against things that men are pissed off about but they are fucking spineless to do anything about it.

No.

yes.
just because some people disagree with you doesn't mean they shouldn't have the right to vote you stupid nazi fuck.

Should weaboo anime hentai fags be allowed to vote?

Is it really Planet of the Apes over there?

>doubles advocate

They should be the only ones that can vote.

No and women would never be in political positions. There was an event where Poland gave their view on refugees and all the female politicians in the room just couldn't understand Poland's opinion and the chairwoman told him his time for speaking is up because of the content of his speech.

No