I'm from Moscow (Russia)...

I'm from Moscow (Russia). Today I saw a woman in the subway with the flag of the Confederation and a black child in her arms. Although most likely the child is a mulatto.

Other urls found in this thread:

civilwar.org/learn/primary-sources/declaration-causes-seceding-states
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

A lot of symbols don't translate their exact meaning. To Europoors and the Commies, the confederate flag is a sign of rebellion, like the anarchy A or a Che shirt.

At the peak of slavery. 1.8% of Americans owned slaves. Saying that the civil war was about slavery is like saying that the war for independence was about tea.

Russians adopt black kids from the US.

It was indirectly about slavery. Muh states rights (to own slaves)

And then eat them.

Slavery actually had nothing to do with race, the reason they were predominantly black is because they were from Africa, and were captured and sold by other Africans.

specious reasoning. The south's entire economy rested on slavery.

ok?
did you forget to type the rest of your comment?

Indirectly, just as tea was really about heavy taxation on goods to the US, among a myriad of other issues.

The slavery issue was about states rights, but not really about slavery in the South (as there was no push to abolish slavery in the South). The question was whether the new states should be slave states or not, and that affected representation in Washington.

Just like the civil war, what pissed off the South is that the North would levy heavy taxes on goods from Europe. In the past, the South would send raw materials to Europe in exchange for high quality manufactured goods which would be sold in both the South and the North, which was good for the Southern economy. Northerners didn't like this, so the ridiculous taxes essentially killed trade, forcing Southerners to sell their raw goods at much lower prices to Northerners in exchange for much lower quality manufactured goods.

So it was about economics and right to self-govern and conflict of interest, not about slavery. No Northerner at that time would kill his white brother to free a slave.

and the north's economy relied on cheap cotton that was available because the south used slaves to farm cotton
at least the south weren't hypocrites about it

no

You can like the confederate flag and niggers

I know some black people who fly the confederate flag even

Wrong.
Did you not know that the seceding states wrote exactly why they were seceding?
The answer is slavery.
They said it themselves.

civilwar.org/learn/primary-sources/declaration-causes-seceding-states

The Civil War was all about sectional tensions between the North and South. Those tensions erupted from debates over states' rights vs. federal power. And where did those debates stem come from?? The topic of SLAVERY. What esentially led to the secession of Southern states from the union was about who could decide the status of slavery in new territories leading to even further sectional conflicts. The "United" States were pretty much like two different nations, divided over SLAVERY. Sure, there were other factors, but claiming slavery had little to do with the Civil War is false.

Who cares? They are both niggers.

>he was received as a commonwealth holding, maintaining and protecting the institution known as negro slavery-- the servitude of the African to the white race within her limits-- a relation that had existed from the first settlement of her wilderness by the white race, and which her people intended should exist in all future time.

Source: the Texas Declaration of Cessation

it did not. slavery was expensive and inefficient

russia has coalburners? russia was my last bastion of hope against race mixing. I had hopes that Putin would not allow russian people mixing with shitskins I am saddened by this.

>niggers captured and sold by their own people
>blames white people and cries for reparations
>niggers will be niggers
>"Ya'll keeping the black man down, where muh free money"