Why don't you have a beard yet?

Why don't you have a beard yet?

genetic disadvantages

Because I don't like facial hair

I have tho

The hospital I work at wont allow it.

I do, not as thick as the picture, but passable

Lurking for beards

Because the in-between stages look ridiculous and I suit stubble anyway.
I'd kinda like a decent beard, but it just isn't worth looking homeless for a few months before it looks good.

I'm not a trendy faggot millennial.

I was gonna say because i don't give a shit, but i just touched my chin, and apparently there is a beard there.

I have an adult job.

I'm not a Muslim

I do, but I don't know if it'll ever be that magnificent.

Men grow beards to show their authority and advantages over other men. Faggots shave to be soft like a woman's legs

Because I don't need over-compensating facial hair to be secure in being a man.

Because growing a beard is a new thing, right

Because I have a strong jaw line and a prominent chin and if I grow a beard I look like Abe fucking Lincoln.

Why is that a bad thing?

Anyone going to post their beard?

Its a work in progess, I got some chinstrap action going,

This

>authority and advantages over other men

Well, that certainly explains all the hipster faggots.

Not necessarily a bad look, I just don't personally like it. It doesn't grow in thick on my cheeks either so I kinda look amish.

>I have a beard

Have had a goutee for 20+ years. Not changing it now.

Also bald guys look stupid with a beard. Not as stupid as a guy with a man-bun, but still..

Stupid phone. Sorry user

It looks bad, on me and in my profession, it makes you look like a caveman. Also new beards are shit for 6 months
>I don't feel manly without a beard
Basically what you just said

because I'm underage

This month I'll have had a full on beard for 2.5 years. Don't think I can ever take it off tbh.

In the old Germanic culture (pre-Rome) young men had to shave their faces until they killed a man in battle. After that they were allowed to grow a beard

Nice and long. Hope you keep it well groomed
Short and simple. I like the mix of colour going on
Thanks for posting one of your whole face. I'm a fan of the short sides, long on top hairstyles with full beards. You've got a nice shape going too. Does it always look so ginger?

Why don't you post yours user

Don't have one

I'm only 14 so I only have a mustache but I'll have a beard soon!

Underage. B&

Can't really grow one, and I look better without facial hair anyways

nb4 ban lol mods mods mods

Can't stand he feeling on my skin.
Not really hygienic.

'Cause I go my own way and don't conform to fads like most of these yuppies nowadays.

Do you need a boyfriend to hold your hand and tear up dat ass?

maybe you should wash it daily and after you eat like you would your hair or do you shave that too? sound a little lazy.

Because I'm 12

no, that would be gay, user.

mainly because no matter how much I condition, oil, or leave it alone it gets scrubby and wiry. If I could have a long beard and have it not feel like a bundle of fishingline and sos pads I'd go for it.

I am 30 and have little to no facial hair..I couldnt grow a beard even if i wanted too, feels bad man.

This. Blame the asian genes.

This.
Society has ruined the beard.

you're admitting to being underage?

>wash it daily and after you eat like you would your hair
Washing your hair after you eat kekekekek

>normies ruin things I like my liking them to
way to not be your own man. Not doing something because people do it is being just as controlled as people who do because other people do.

Nah I never really liked them anyway, so I wouldn't even grow one if hipsters didn't ruin them.

I understand where your coming from though, you make a good point. But to me beards just remind me of faggotry.

Also shaving gives me an extra thing to do.

I'm 19 and still can't grow a fucking beard.

Went through late puberty, and I look really young, it sucks.

I don't even want a full beard, just at least some stubble to make me look a bit older

comes with age most men can't grow a beard that looks full enough to look like decent beard until 30ish. I would say don't try to grow one every year and looking like shit for 2-3 months a year like a lot of dudes
just wait until you're 28-29

Dude, im 30 and i legit look 17.

I can't tell you how many times I've heard people say that and without exception they're wrong.

Because my goatee is more sinister

Chek'd

See
Chek'd

What, people who think they look much younger than their age? This is no joke, im not gonna post a picture or anything but a few months ago i had to show ID just to buy a lighter, and i ALWAYS have to show ID when buy alcohol or cigarettes.

Oooh, shouldn't have said that.

Shitskin here. I don't grow my beard out for obvious reasons, most notably that I will end up looking like an Jihadi faggot. When I shave, I look more white. As a result, people aren't racist to me.

I think you're just delusional about your appearance and dress/act like a teenager still.

34 y.o. male and I approve this message.

try growing longer hair on your scalp. I look full blown dune coon if I cut my hair shorter than 2 inches beard or not.

No it isn't you faggot, the dicks don't touch.
>LRN2GAY

Because i have a real man job that requires me to shave

ill just leave this here for you then

what job is that? Even banks let you grow a beard. Only jobs that come to mind are retail and fastfood (bitch boy service industry jobs)

/thread

this

Keeping you safe 24 7

(US here) our police and firefighters can have beards

> Grading stranger's beard's online
> Straight
Choose one

What the fuck is this guy's problem? why he talks about his beard the whole time? why so much faggots think that a faggy homo-from the 80's beard makes them more of a man? did his uncle raped him and made him feel like a girl?
why does he have to be so insecure?

Fire fighters can't. Read done nfpa literature idiot. I am a fireman

>my district speaks for all districts
wew

because only knights wear beards, the king is always shaved!
Men with beards are tools. :^)

maybe not a footlong one but as long as the respirator fits snugly. It's not like a penis pump or something where you need perfect flesh contact for suction.

why haven't you kys yet?

I do but its fucking shit. The problem is I look even worse without my shitty beard. If there are any anons with /beardadvice/ I'd gladly take that shit.

beards have become the sign of a metrosexual, numale fellow and I'm not interested in being in that category.

Jealous faggots?

crybaby faggots who can't grow always say this

you already are by letting other people dictate your life by inversion. You're the counter culture cuck inverter. I name the greatest bitch.

epic
Here's your (You)

oh, my. i've upset you. sorry for that.

not the same guy
why the fuck all of you insecure delusionals faggots think that because someone doesn't have a beard is because he cant grow one?
my fucking beard grows fast as fuck but i shave because i dont need no faggy facial hair to prove that im a man.
y'all remind me of faggots that drive hummers to compensate their 2 inch dick

That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard, beards are very "kingly".

Im 16 and I prolly have more beard than most of the pll her
Picture similar