What am I supposed to laugh at?

what am I supposed to laugh at?
not even trolling I dont think its funny at all.
something remotely close to funny was Sam's gay impression so far but thats all thats even been close so far. What are/where are the jokes here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ezMs8iCx13w
youtube.com/watch?v=QKwMFas9XnY
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1yrH4qS2RA
youtube.com/watch?v=cS0jTbzd8Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=bwuVCdfO3_s
youtube.com/watch?v=2Zl__tSdSUY
youtu.be/LkCb3cP1Q20
youtube.com/watch?v=HrMZuFn7Q9w
youtube.com/watch?v=RSqW08zLzLk
youtube.com/watch?v=4rg8innCuN4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your not supposed to laugh its not that type of comedy

you're supposed to smirk smugly at all the BTFOing and REKTs that presumably would be happening if anyone cared

it's comedy for cynical assholes

if you have that mindset it's hilarious
most of it is just commentaing on various aspects of society and why it's all bullshit

>announce contest asking their fans to do crazy shit to win $2,000 to help with low ratings
>cancel the contest next day saying that the ratings are fine

What did he mean by this?

Before anyone says "it's le not supposed to be funny", I'm pretty sure it's just a really dry type of humor

source?

he means the juden at [as] are silencing him

more like W**** P****

Can somebody link me some mde kino? Ive watched both eps of world peace, how to time travel as a man, and the one where they purged all women

I wonder if they'll ever release an uncensored version. They did the same to the second episode too

I find it hilarious. It's funny because it's dark as holy fuck, about as dark as it gets, completely 100% offensive, at times completely true and accurate and a good critique of society today... and also it's almost perfectly tuned to make people twist up and get really uncomfortable and confused about what they are "supposed" to feel and find funny... some parts are hilarious and people literally would just force themselves not to laugh because they're afraid it makes them "not a good tolerant little liberal" in the eyes of their Jewish masters

youtube.com/watch?v=QKwMFas9XnY

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1yrH4qS2RA

youtube.com/watch?v=cS0jTbzd8Q8

I'm too lazy to dig through sam's old playlists and get you some of the earlier stuff

>because it's dark as holy fuck, about as dark as it gets, completely 100% offensive, at times completely true and accurate and a good critique of society today... and also it's almost perfectly tuned to make people twist up and get really uncomfortable and confused about what they are "supposed" to feel and find funny.

Are we watching the same show?
This shit is just incredibly boring

it's scary to realize how many non jewish 100% certified cucked people literally live their lives almost constantly bowing down and submitting like good little children every single day to what their Jewish masters want them to think and feel and they are not even aware of the fact that they are doing it or they are simply too cowardly to do otherwise and prefer to demonize even their own family members in order to protect their reputation, that is the definition of "cuck" if there ever was one, fundamentally, 100% deeply cucked in the soul and body

you mean they gave him a $2000 ad budget and then told him not to spend it like that

Better than every other Adult Swim show

my personal favourite

youtube.com/watch?v=bwuVCdfO3_s

no, I'm not making up the fact that I find the show gut bustingly funny, thought provoking, and worth watching. so i guess that means we're probably different or you just have horrible taste and are a piece of shit

Adult Swim doesn't want another bomb scare on their hands

Adult Swim clearly found out and intervened because they were worried the fans would do something that would reflect badly on the show and Adult Swim

For those who haven't seen it yet:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Zl__tSdSUY

it's comedy for alt-redditors

I bet you enjoy the films of Wes Anderson.

ABORT MISSION GUYS!

Is Sam the Diogenes of today?

>Help me I don't know what to laugh at without a laugh track to tell me when
Quit being such a faggot.

Hi sam

Second episode is miles better

youtu.be/LkCb3cP1Q20

Music's been on-point at least

youtube.com/watch?v=HrMZuFn7Q9w

>thought provoking

oh just shut the fuck up you pretentious cunt

The aesthetics of the show are great

yo i love goobas

Sammy lolol :)

first episode had funny jokes the second episode just wanted to make Sup Forums happy

i cringed when they put on soft moon

that band is mediocre enough as it is without a bunch of manchildren and mental defects gushing over it

He probally wanted to up views or get more contact with adult swim

That one softmoon song is awesome
Your just tone deaf

you're kind of a hipster arentcha?

k dude

whatever you say, my man

yeah man i'm a real fucking "taste maker". i bet sam hyde would love to embarrass the heck out of me in an epic video

holy shit the insecurity is so real

christ you're a real cocksucker aren't you?

this sucks

It's "avant garde"

I never really found MDE funny, artistic sure, but not funny

>you're supposed to smirk smugly at all the BTFOing and REKTs that presumably would be happening if anyone cared

more like

>you're supposed to smirk smugly at all the BTFOing and REKTs that presumably would be happening if anyone were actually watching

>950k viewers average
Yeah, people are in fact watching

expect people to be watching it after Sam assassinates a certain presidential nominee

hi hater bye hater

:3

whats the intro song in this episode?

youtube.com/watch?v=RSqW08zLzLk

you're so fucked sam

lololol you're so fucked

Yeah right. I beat up kids half your size

You're so dead kid

I bet he got a very nasty phone call from a lawyer at Time Warner regarding his contest video, and weev's subsequent mass print job from last night. In fact I bet he made that video driving back from the lawyer he hired today, but should have hired before getting in bed with the jews at CN.

Super busy.

hey sam, if youre in this thread

did you reference this video in your Jennifer Aniston/Rutgers speech?

youtube.com/watch?v=4rg8innCuN4

it was them riffing on their autistic fans

just search MillionDollarExtreme on youtube you fucking baby

why were they dressed up like queer hunger games here

what are you talking about sam is a fatfuck with a big fat pig face.

jesus what a pig

You didn't laugh because it's not funny. Contrarian cunts who idolize Comedy Bang Bang, Tim and Eric, and Eric Andre as though they're some pseudo-intellectual new wave of comedy are the only people that like it. The type of people that never smile under any circumstance.

He's just bulking. Soon he will cultivate the mass.

>Contrarian cunts who idolize Comedy Bang Bang, Tim and Eric, and Eric Andre as though they're some pseudo-intellectual new wave of comedy are the only people that like it.

m8...

they're British

why does his weight fluctuate more than a teen girl's with an eating disorder
the fuck is he doing

fuckin garbage

>my Rabbi

lolol sam thinks this video will help him
it wont xD

hes just putting on weight for his role as Mike Stoklasa in the new RedLetterMedia:The Movie movie

>he though the funniest part was the gay impression

This show isn't for you.

Every other part of his email was bait too, user

yeah. the funniest part was charls throwing the football

dude what. Everyone knows the funniest part was when the lady said "you can't be a REAL NIGGA if you raise your hand!"

If you don't find the masterpiece that is World Peace hilarious, I have some bad news for you.

The joke is actually on YOU.

funniest part was nick bullying everyone

is sam hyde jewish? i never really noticed how semitic his face looked before.

Because they left their tv on while changing their bong water after the eric andre show

>is sam hyde jewish?

yes

>le no one really watched it

Lol all that matters is that it's getting good ratings and views, doesn't matter what excuses you try to make.

How does adult swim allow a terrorist on their network?

He has the support of the Jews that run the media

JEWS ROCK

he's controlled opposition

>not shitskin brown
>no burka
>no head towel

I still don't get it

You're supposed to for some reason find it funny solely because the show's creator may or may not have visited our super secret club a few times.

Wrong
You're supposed to find it funny because it's mocking retards.
So either learn to laugh at yourself or work on being less retarded

Stuff like Larry David, Steven Wright and Bill Murray is what dry humor is. I wouldn't call MDE dry.

Any news on weev's mass print job

>weev's mass print job
who/what?

Bulking. It's a /fit/ thing, I guess.

CONDO

he's a neonazi who hacks printers

huh. well ok

Anthony Fantano, get the fuck outta here.
Cuckboi.

>housemate is a nice, friendly, charismatic dude with 150+ "friends"
>despite pushing an image that he's a special snowflake, flat out doesnt get MDE or T&E
>constantly patting himself on the back for being so positive and then leaves passive aggressive messages eeeeverywhere
>constantly sings even though he sucks, leaves shitty "deep" cartoons he draws all over the walls like his life is an indy comedy/drama starring Michael Cera

I love him but sometimes I hate him because of how he thinks hes unique, but its the kind of unique that everybody thinks is fun and no one can fault without looking like an asshole. Well, I'm an asshole, and if you wanna say "be yourself" but then say you just don't "get" MDE and turn your nose up at it, then you're just as fake an asshole as everyone else. Thats just my piece, sorry everyone.

Sam, is that you? Are you talking about Charles?