what
the
fuck
are these

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yzS4QcnoDdg
youtube.com/watch?v=wqXY3QdB6_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking fidget spinners. They were virtually unknown just a few months ago, now almost every kid at the school where I work has one.

Just give it a few months, eventually they'll go out of style.

yup they're pretty much like a meme

youtube.com/watch?v=yzS4QcnoDdg

The future

>eventually they'll go out of style.
yup, it's just a new version of pogs, kids flip their shit for a while and eventually get bored.

This is better

fuck ye those are cool

Say what you want but it's fun.

i heard a kid got killed by one of those. they should be recalled

Imagine the fingerbox but real

A madmans dream

They are a yoyo for kids who despise hempless string made from unsustainable sources.

Just another fad for a bunch of little faggots to join and the a follower like the rest of the fucking fags.

>implying

You are a disgrace to this forum and should be removed....

2017 BOI'S and the internet is still a garbage disposel in form of toy's. CANT WAIT TO SEE ALL THE YOUTUBE CRINGE TOY CHANNELS TO POST THIS SHIT.

how much and from where

They're a fad, they'll be forgotten about in 6 months and only show up again in "you know you're a 2000's kid when" compilations circa 2027.

As someone who recently quit smoking, I was considering getting one but I don't want to buy them

Think I'm just going to carve one out of wood and pop an old bearing in it

Dumb people can't internalize their thoughts or else they would contemplate death and how they do not measure up as good people so they have this to focus on so they do not suicide which would be the decent thing to do.

Remember how big Pokemon Go was with the normies for 2 months last summer? Pretty much that.

Faggotry.

Those are bayblades. They used to be the shit but then there was always that one asshole with the bouncing one that ruined everyone's fun

Autism beyblades

How are these things only $5 when a four pack of bearings will run your ~20$?

Autism Shurikens

youtube.com/watch?v=wqXY3QdB6_s

because they are made out of cheap chinese garbage which are most likely toxic as all fucking hell.

'One third of Chinese toys contain heavy metals'

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/8944028/One-third-of-Chinese-toys-contain-heavy-metals.html

Fucking normies using a device that was literally made for autism and social anxiety and playing with it like a toy.

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm going to keep posting the spinner I made until I get validation.

Cancerous devices that were designed to keep kids' hands busy so they would pay attention in class. They did the exact opposite and now kids pay even less attention. Great fucking work, fidget spinner creators.

>Autism Shurikens

Sorry, but that is inaccurate. Yoyo's require some fucking effort and skill.

best description for a fidget spinner

They're not that bad as long as the teacher establishes clear expectations regarding their use in the classroom.

does it spin? if so, good job!

VVVVVSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH

Created by Jews.

>You are a disgrace to this forum
>forum

faget spinners

The cancer keeps growing.

invented by jew to distract goyims and make sheckles.

It's retarded, but most of our fads have been retarded since the dawn of mankind.

This shit is still less autistic than having your face virtually hugged by your smartphone's screen and its latest "social" media bullshit.
I member the days when people would make fun of you cuz you were addicted to your computer. Now take any public transportation and it's iphone's World War Z all around.

what do you mean but real?

i love my fidget spinner

i saw one today for the first time. then i saw this thread.

they're pretty much just recycled garbage.

Some autictis shurikens

Kill yourself

This is some grade A satire

>Classic
>Led
>Electroplated
>Silicon
which one is better?

I want a solid tungsten one of these.

Toys for children (even if they are 35)

does it only come in plastic?

pat?

how much monies are they and where can u get em??

Hand fedoras. Go great with your mouth fedora and head fedora

they were 1,50 at my local supermarket. considered getting one but they were sold out. and i'm actually autistic. fucking normies.

5-10 euros

anyone think they could make one that shocks you when you try to spin it?

"if you glue a magnet onto an axle, and turn the axle, you create a spinning magnetic field. Place a length of wire around the spinning magnet, and an electric current (moving electrons) will occur in the wire"

what do you mean real?
pic related is the one my granddad gave me that he god during the war.

Did he hide it up his ass?

I'm fucking dead...omg..I just hurt myself laughing at this

Got mine six fiddy at the dollar shop
Straya

Nah, they're just the new version of vaping.
They're going to stick around for all of the autistic fags.

These are better and I'm surprised no one has posted them

The equivalent of yoyos back in middle school.

so you like fondling balls?

describe fun

I validate your spinner.

faggot

Yup, this is all we need. Less stupid too. Dated back to ancient China. It's kinda hilarious and stupid at the same time how easy it is for opportunists to make money these days. Perhaps these faggots mind are so weak and easy to be manipulated. Millenial mentality and cancer generation, I guess. Don't get me wrong, I'm just 25 years old.

>I want to live forever.

Enjoy life for once you troglodyte.

define forum

i have a set just like that! though my dad called them ben wa balls

Did he touch your anus with them, son?

Pogs of the current decade.

pogs actually had a cultural relevance. this is just shit. that being said i enjoy yo-yos

$600 a piece - from Mexico. Another reason to build the wall.

no, he gave them to me after a trip to sanfran with my stepdad. washed them after hearing them say it came from a chinese antique store there

Which one do you guys think is better?

fidget cube all day erryday

fidget cube is pretty aweful

luckily they were banned at a siblings school within a week of showing up

of course they're fun for you, you're fucking retarded

>Yoyo's require some fucking effort and skill.
no they don't. jesus christ, when they were popular they were making them so easy to use a mongoloid could do it. 1% of the yoyo population gave a fuck about the tricks and the rest put about as much brain power into their yoyo as people do right now with fidget spinners.

...it's for retards

Forum - something that has nothing to do with an image board.

How much to buy a dozen?

i had to deal with a bitch clicking the 5-button side during my stepbro's graduation today. It got so annoying that I asked her if I could see it, then proceeded to click it an inch from her right ear while reciting the Hannibal Lechter "liver with a glass of chianti" line from Silence of the Lambs.
Dumb bimbo stopped fidgeting after that.

Ayy LMAO

you can't be serious. lmao