Name a bigger douchebag in music

Scott Ian

Kanye "Foolish Ocelot" West

You aren't welcome here, Taylorposter

Kanye is a douche, but not on his level

what did he do?

slayer is the most overrated metal band of all time. every song sounds the fucking same musically and lyrically.

Nothing but be an edgy cunt.

>When asked by Revolver Magazine what superpower would he want if he was a supervillain, King replied "the ability to burst a church into flames by simply walking by it."

This. EASILY.

you're wrong. christ illusion and world painted blood are solid af late career albums. certainly better than any of other big four's later stuff

I cant distinguish Sayer songs...

You either have bad Ears

Or not a musician/guitar player

robert fripp

Being better than the rest of the big 4's late career shit is a really really low bar

He continually blackmails catholic Tom to sing more blatantly blasphemous lyrics with the fact that he sang 'I am the Antichrist'.

confirmed neo-nazi shitbag who's currently ruining everything about metal in the south

go back to metalsucks faggot

how dare you

reign in blood is a masterpiece and the rest ranges from total shit to decent

both of those albums are fucking dogshit

And his voice fucking sucks now.

Mike Love

Fuck this guy

Hell Awaits is just as good as rib

Was gonna post him.

Varg is pretty terrible too but he gets a pass apparently.

he's at least likeable in an ironic way

i think varg is legitimately autistic or at least on the spectrum, he makes some good points mixed in with all the crazy in his videos

Varg is literally a neo-nazi but this is what i mean. People like to make excuses for him. No one else in the world could get away with saying things about how nigger and jew music are ruining pure aryan music.

what about donald trump

Nobody's going to mention him? He's only plagued the board for like all fucking week.

Varg isn't neo-nazi.

>The only real threat against their regime is our Aryan (i. e. European) race. It is the pureness of our blood that resist the Zionist forces. I talk so much about our Gods and Goddesses simply because our pure nature is a result of them, and they are the result of our pure blood. Our philosophies have their origin in us, our nature, and to eradicate them they need to destroy they pureness of our blood.

>Being used to nigger music and nigger or Jew lyrics they need to become used to the lyrics first, and then they can be introduced to real Aryan music. That's why I can support these "half-way" to the right way bands. That is pretty much the role of old Burzum as well, to be a 'gateway to Heaven'. You become what you listen to (mentally), so I deem it very important that we promote Aryan music to our Aryan race. This as well, is a part of the struggle. This way we can save our collective mental and spiritual health as well. Instead of primitive, degenerate, subhuman mentality promoted by the nigger (pop) music today, we can educate and 'heal' our race with Aryan music, promoting. Aryan ideals like honesty, justice, honour, faithfulness, strength, courage, respect, nature awareness and so on.

this fucking cuntbag

He's a white supremacist or at least a racial separatist, but he's not a fascist therefore the term neo-nazi doesn't apply to him.

Semantics aside Varg is very racist and believes in Nazi pseudoscience about the "Aryan race."

i'm stumped to be honest

But niggers and jews are ruining pure aryan music.

nah he's not an actual nazi but he definitely is an edgy retard
the difference is blurry but it's there

Ian Watkins and it's not even close

Seriously? 28 posts and no mentions yet?
>wanting to defend your own interests being used as a point on why you're actually Nazi
ITP: how to create more "Nazis"

FREE X

This dude right here

>Mike Love
This^

No, that goes to Anthrax. They get tagged along with the other 3 bands despite only being known for Madhouse(which is a boring fucking song) and a Public Enemy collab. Had it not been for record sales they would've been forgotten as they should've while better thrash bands would've gotten attention

Ted Nugent

It's a love thing

No thats megadeth

Holy shit, this.
There is no reason Anthrax should have been as popular as they were when bands like Exodus were around.

This is bait.

MegaDave is by far the best song writer of all the classic thrash bands and it's not even close.

Axl has done nothing wrong.

He's shit he keeps pumping the same songs over and over. He also sounds like shit

Gene Simmons. But that's not playing fair. He's old and Jewish. What else is he supposed to act like?

omg go back to Sup Forums

>Anyone right of Stalin is a nazi
lolnice try

Why do you post this shit?

>muh Sup Forums
You faggots are worse than the Sup Forumstards you hate.

he's done the hitler hand and talked in support of white power before

>Gene Simmons
fucking astounds me how this guy gets a pass for saying so much dumb shit, doing so much dumb shit, and not getting called out

he's a jew

Phil is the shit, you're an absolute faggot.

>everyone I don't like is a neonazi
u r a feget

>confirmed neo-nazi
i don't mind this but yeah, he's a fucking retard

//thread

EVER

I met him once, he was pretty cool actually

I agree, Slayer are overrated as fuck.

>Litteral neo-nazi
>semantics aside
Calling him a nazi is objectively false though. He's a racial separatist and maybe (he has denied it in his recent YT videos) a white/european supremasist, but that's just one component of nazism. The ideology he's actually closest to is anarcho-primitivism. You should watch his video where he basically says that neo-nazis are retarded because worthless white people tend to flock to the ideology because the only quality they need for being acceptet is being white.

Nola was good tho and Stone the crow is an 8/10.

It's sad, isn't it?