You can choose one of the following:

a) 50% of men are gay

b) global male population increases by 50% and female population decreases by 50%

c) one child policy

>seriously, China and India has so many extra males because of sexism that one economist suggested that China enable MMF marriages. Seems like a reasonable plan so, of course, it will never be adopted.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.gr/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1RNLE_enGR561GR562&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=infidelity statistics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Like so many modern couples, Wang and his wife met online. On their first date, in a teahouse, he admired her femininity. They married a year later and are now negotiating the decor of their new flat.

>Wang hopes they will grow old together, yet refused to pay for her wedding ring and is wary of having a child. "I have a headache when I talk about that," said the 40-year-old software engineer, with a half-smile, half-grimace.

>His wife is not family; not even a friend, he said – merely a partner in their joint endeavour. He is gay, she lesbian. The marriage is a facade, erected to satisfy their parents and protect their careers.

can't even deal with same-sex marriage properly let alone MMF relationships

A
I'm bi so I'm okay with it

bisexuals should be able to have MMF marriages and FFM marriages

that's the next frontier in equality

A means less competition.

[spoiler]And more traps [/spoiler]

>FFM marriage

harems next?

i pick d
100% gay population
all women die
literally a utopia over night

because three people is a harem

>literally a utopia over night
the other species on earth would rejoice but it would mean the extinction of humanity

>50% of men are gay
I'm not seeing a downside here, this increases my chances of not dying alone

A

would make straight men more desirable and lead to desperately needed population decline.

>A)

Narrows down options for straight women, also gays will no longer be a minority so will stop supporting other minority groups

Well I'm not poly. I don't really get it. I know there are people who are into that but I'd get jealous. Not because of insecurities but because I'm just not cool with the idea of my significant other fucking someone else.

I think if you're all fucking together you'd get used to it

jealousy is ingrained in us by culture so it takes time to get over it

we would have around 50~ years to come up with a solution to replace women
already making great strides in the area and there is no pressure

How about killing anyone with an IQ below 100?

C obviously. The only advantage third worlders have over us is numbers,

(you) on suicide watch

Gay men can still reproduce through IVF, plus most gays are pretty cool and not flaming. It's not even a question

>c) one child policy
Sounds great to me, 7 billion People are to much, and a global 1 child policy for 100 years would make Earth great again

good thing I'm neither a chink nor a poo

I'd be more concerned with women no longer needing men

once robotics get up to par

science has already created a fertilized egg from two women

A

>China and India has so many extra males because of sexism that one economist suggested that China enable MMF marriages.

They should. Legalize gay civil partnerships, polygamy, make transgender treatment available from every doctor so at least if you can't get a gf you can get trap instead.

>a) 50% of men are gay
Wut is downside of this? More poon for me.

inb4 faggots ruin the world, idgaf

I'm bi and poly relationships disgust me. I can only be loyal to one person at a time. I wish people wouldnt confuse Bisexuals with polyamorous stick your dick in anything faggots

A.

China and India will be 50% gay, therefore no more children.

USA will be 50% gay, therefore a bigger pool of females to choose from on my end.

Option a) would be amazing!

If i turn gay with the 50%, I figure I won't mind, it's almost like the status quo with being hetero.

If I don't turn gay, there would actually be a lot more females looking for a relationship with me.

it's not confusion

it's the recognition that, in order to be fully fulfilled, a 50/50 bisexual would need to be able to be with both sexes

your disgust is most likely the result of social programming

we're taught to be covetous, greedy, and insecure about relationships from the time we're born

this would be pretty nice honestly
i wouldn't mind being with two different types of guys fem/masc best of both worlds

The disgust maybe, but I think there's quite a lot of evidence for us being most loyal to one partner being biological.

Even in most poly relationships (or the attempts that ultimately fail), you can't easily get around this.

I'd like to have a really young guy to go with my older guy. I prefer young but married older

And we're en route to getting male eggs from stem cells and artificial uteri, your point?

most pair relationships fail

humans are not naturally monogamous

while it's true the pair bond tends to be the strongest it also comes up against that fact

the best compromise is probably three people, especially for 50/50 bis

it's a lot harder to go that route than it is to get some DNA into a natural egg and womb

what's the significance?

I support Trump over Clinton

although I'm no fan of Dole

>73333337

Beautiful.

I won't mind being the fem in an mmf relationship and we could all have children.

Yeah but it's not like women will learn how to program, operate robotics or electronic engineering, so men will still be needed in the age of robots.

>73333337
>Beautiful.
I agree. It's serendipity.

I don't know. Almost every time I see some advance in thin film solar or GaAs computing (like nanopillars) I see a Chinese woman.

easiest decision
a)
the remaining heterosexual men will have the straight women fighting over them, which is great.

But user, 99% of bisexuals are polyamorous stick your dick in anything faggots. I am a faggot and I wouldn't go anywhere near a biscum for this reason.

You silly willy, Chinese women are like female dwarves, completely different from other specie's females.

I have yet to see ONE bisexual who is is against polyamory. You are the first one I have ever seen in fact. All bisexuals I have talked to are either in a polyamorous special snowflake "relationship" or have nothing against such relationships and thus contribute to this degeneracy through their apathy. Either way, biscum should be gassed. Even those who start with normal relationships eventually pressure their significant other to make it open after several years or leave them for a woman.

don't shitpost

>Even in the city, being openly gay could really harm you at work, he says. Simply being single is a problem: "I work for a foreign company so it's not so bad, because they respect personal privacy, but they still want you to take your girlfriend or wife to company events. If you are single, people think you're weird. They feel you are more responsible and mature after you marry. They also feel you have a family to feed so maybe they should give you a chance," said Wang.
And China wonders why it has an overpopulation problem

come away, it's too perilous!

> most pair relationships fail
Where and measured how?

> humans are not naturally monogamous
True, we are more opportunistic with regards to fucking - but we usually have a primary partner.

> while it's true the pair bond tends to be the strongest it also comes up against that fact
Again, I think we mostly are just opportunistic.

It likely will fail if you expect your partner to be dedicated to *only* you, rather than *mostly* you, but IMO that doesn't result in any particular number of partners that works better than one.

The rest *are* just extras, and for most of the extras, that won't be enough.

> the best compromise is probably three people, especially for 50/50 bis
Good luck with doing that. I don't think you'll get an equal love triangle going.

It is a biscum. Biscum think with their genitals and are incapable of forming any relationship that goes beyond the shallow muh dik mentality.

>I have yet to see ONE bisexual who is is against polyamory
anecdotal evidence is best evidence

reality is that bisexuals are just as jealousy-prone as anyone else who has grown up to believe that humans are naturally monogamous (which they aren't)

>Where and measured how?
divorce rate

rate of cheating for those who don't divorce

I have to agree with this, all the bisexuals I've met either
>treated gays as sexual objects that should feel blessed for being offered the chance of being receptacle for """straight""" dick
>libtards
>poly slut faggots
>some times all of the above
Not ONCE have I talked with a bisexual guy who didn't try to treat me as a cum dump because he couldn't get any from women (either his girlfriend or the whores from clubs)

A) I'd love if 50% of men were gay, it would mean straight men would become somewhat of a commodity, women would become desperate to get laid, you'd almost have of choice of any woman. Pyle would also be considered some kind of hyper-masculine übermensch if you were straight in a 50% gay world. Since gays fuck each other, and considering their population would be so huge, they probably would have no reason to interact with normal people, and would have their own gay communities. You probably wouldn't even see them most of the time.

It sounds like a utopia to me.

no, but harem would be next after those 3 people

can we please drop the meme-grade shitposting about bisexuals and get back to the topic?

slippery slope is fallacy

A doesn't mean shit. The gay men in shitty countries could still breed, but in white countries they wouldn't.

no plz. not me plz

Biscum are also the only ones attracted to degenerate flamer faggots. They are the sole reason for their existance as no gay male could possibly be attracted to them. Basically 99% of the degeneracy and sexual deviancy from these cunts.

>c) one child policy
unenforceable.

It's not shitposting, there may not be studies about bisexual behavior, but every gay men will tell similar stories. Like that user said, you may not be one of them, but 90% of the bisexuals act that way, so it's better to be safe and not trust them.

He is one of them, see his previous posts where he shills for polyamorous marriages and claims that monogamy is unnatural and wrong.

Follow-up question: if 50% of all men suddenly turned gay, do you think everyone in Saudi Arabia would just continue pretending that everything is like it used to?

> divorce rate
Well under 50% in the vast majority of countries?

> rate of cheating for those who don't divorce
I agree that sexual monogamy is quite unrealistic. I don't think we biologically work that way. Given a tempting enough invitation, most of us will fuck someone else.

On the other hand, social monogamy (primarily living with and favoring one partner) is probably something that we actually do. The term doesn't imply you only fuck that person, though...

A, like is this a real question? I mean, gay men typically fucking hate feminists and the street value of vagina just fucking crashes.

only around 60% of the population cheat on their partner. Humans are culturally conditioned to be capable of monogamy regardless of our natural inclinations for promiscuity.

>Well under 50% in the vast majority of countries?
50% is supposed to be impressive?

>I agree that sexual monogamy is quite unrealistic. I don't think we biologically work that way. Given a tempting enough invitation, most of us will fuck someone else.
ah ha

>On the other hand, social monogamy (primarily living with and favoring one partner) is probably something that we actually do. The term doesn't imply you only fuck that person, though...
So you're really trying to argue that lying to your spouse, fucking other people behind his/her back is better than having a trust relationship between three people?

that is how married people give their spouses AIDS

"Shills" meaning making a logical argument for why they can make sense. Monogamy is unnatural for humans. Humans are not a monogamous species.

>only around 60% of the population cheat on their partner

"ONLY"

and, for men it's more like 95%

>"Shills" meaning making a logical argument for why they can make sense. Monogamy is unnatural for humans. Humans are not a monogamous species.

This does not make it wrong. May as well start fighting other males for territory and raping every female in sight.

You pulled that out of your ass

Many things humans do are not natural, your appeal to nature holds no value.

As someone in a long term MFF poly relationship, having three working adults wach pay 1/3 the rent is almost a good enough fucking reason to start a MFFpoly relationship.

To seriously address what you are saying, the phrase "I'm just not cool with" is childish. Why aren't you "cool" with it?

>Not because of insecurities

Having worries about it is completely normal. And if you are still against it, that is fine. But I just hate looking at fucking comments where an adult poster doesn't know how to vocalize basic emotions.

Who the fuck wouldn't choose 50% gay? How is having fags around a downside? "Oh no, they might dance around half naked oh god the world has ended" The upside is now my dating pool has fuckin' doubled.

Supply and demand, man. Supply of cock drops by half, and the value of my cock shoots up.

we harem now

Also:
A) would be the most reasonable choice
B) would be a disaster and cause mass riots and murder
C) would either be horribly ineffective or require a global China-style police state

>that's the next frontier in equality
Homosexual here. Kill yourself.

everything humans do is natural

humans are part of nature no matter how smug they are

but, within nature there are also social constructs

monogamy for humans is a social construct = fantasy that humans can be naturally monogamous through willpower

we are not birds. many bird species are monogamous. we're primates

>You pulled that out of your ass
it's a lot closer to reality than you 60%

your number is more like "how many get caught"

I have yet to see one biscum who is not a complete subhuman degenerate of the highest degree. Even those who are not in polyamorous relationships fully support it.

>shitposter

>not gay either

What you said is baseless. It is anecdotal evidence at best.

>50% is supposed to be impressive?
It is the hurdle for "most pair relationships fail", so you were wrong about that.

> So you're really trying to argue that lying to your spouse, fucking other people behind his/her back is better than having a trust relationship between three people?
I'm trying to argue that we should *expect* our spouses to opportunistically fuck other people.

It should not be considered to violate any trust - it's apparently who we are.

But yes, even if you lie, it's better than trying to get an equal relationship between three people going, because unlike intended-to-be-equal relationships between three people it tends to work, and these relationships between three people usually don't.

They'll generally loose to social monogamy, one person almost always ends up being the "extra".

>tfw literally everyone hates bi people
greece pls

Bi girls are degenerate. I think its openness about sexuality that is the main contributor.

Biscum always use top tier mental gymnastics and the most obscure Jewish moral philosophies to justify their bottomless lust and hedonism. They think with their genitals and are incapable of understanding any higher ideals like commitment and monogamy.

clothes aren't natural
medicine isn't natural
your computer isn't natural
shitting on toilets isn't natural
>it's a social construct that means it's bad
I see you're a leftard
rape is also natural
infanticide is also natural
cannibalism is also natural

Again appeal to nature holds no value.

your 60% is baseless

my estimate is a lot closer

because people only get married when they have relationships. They don't break up from LTRs without having been married first. sure

and, sorry, 50% isn't impressive at all

Bisexual men are equally bad. I can say this as a faggot. Even trannies are less degenerate.

a

Fewer breeders "cloning and feeding"..

>I'm trying to argue that we should *expect* our spouses to opportunistically fuck other people.
>It should not be considered to violate any trust - it's apparently who we are.
>But yes, even if you lie, it's better than trying to get an equal relationship between three people going, because unlike intended-to-be-equal relationships between three people it tends to work, and these relationships between three people usually don't.

horrible reasoning that leads to spouses getting STDs

"sorry I gave you AIDS, honey, but don't you feel so much happier knowing that you were being lied to all these years?"

>my estimate is a lot closer
How? Are you sure you are not pulling statistics out of your ass to justify your hedonism?

That's probably because you're not white. Non-white guys are gross desu. Except for Jews, they can be pretty qt.

your 60% was pulled out of your behind

and it wasn't impressive either

Option B please.

Women are stupid and annoying. I don't care if it feels good to fuck them. The less, the better.

Absolutely disgusting. Totally expected from biscum though, your kind is notorious for being attracted to the feminine looks of boys.

If 50% of men are gay, then that's two girls for every boy!

Surf city, here we come!

almost all research estimates are closer to mine

google.gr/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1RNLE_enGR561GR562&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=infidelity statistics

Since you are a complete retard I will google it for you.

I'm a white looking jew and you can go fuck yourself.

>and, sorry, 50% isn't impressive at all
Most countries aren't even near 50%.

Either way, the right conclusion by that metric still is that *most* pair relationships don't fail, they actually mostly succeed. The opposite of what was claimed.

>Most countries aren't even near 50%.
again, not impressive

This. Every bisexual person I've ever met was seriously mentally ill and suffering from at least one other psychiatric disorder (usually borderline personality or some shit). The craziest bisexuals are women that have had a baby, but still identify as bisexual.

Now that i look back yeah people just used to say they were bi for easy sex.

>almost all research estimates are closer to mine
regardless, 60% is not impressive