YLYL thread. Let's get some *zozzle* here :D :D :D

YLYL thread. Let's get some *zozzle* here :D :D :D

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rAT0i73tyeU?list=PLXGG5_pvgHULWicEfUGZF47z7gAsOdvKV
youtu.be/KFUJ112A3bw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

did you... did you purposefully paste an ifunny watermark onto your image?

>testing since i'm a newfag

i dont get it?

this is not funny

Not enough *zozzle*, you say?

Forced meme

>Forced meme
Sup Forums in a nutshell

how do i unfroce it

i just zozzled so hard

how about this one?

Its a 'ruin ylyl' meme

Hehe

>barbecued his dick for an hour
jej

youtu.be/rAT0i73tyeU?list=PLXGG5_pvgHULWicEfUGZF47z7gAsOdvKV

that filename

Fuck yea! Welcome to America bitches.

Do you ever stop and think about how bad John, Bill, and Lori’s lives have become because of this banana? I do sometimes. I think about how John J. Callahan hasn’t uploaded a new marketing video in over 6 months. He probably has a family to support. His kids can’t even eat three solid meals a day because all of his potential employers associate him with that shit-eating banana picture.

Lori can’t get away with posting anymore without a thoughtless barrage of “Thanks, Lori” comments. She pretend that it’s genuine, that somebody, somewhere cares about her well-being. But deep down she knows it’s a lie. She knows that every day is a struggle to escape her past. Her innocent approval of that naked banana will haunt her until death finally embraces her and takes her away from this hell.

Bill, on the other hand, is too clueless to get it. He’ll go on thinking that BH ideas is making an impact in “personal branding” and continues to laugh at that banana picture whenever he opens the file. We all know he has the file, because he saved it. It’s all his, my friend.

Shiiiiieeeeeettttttt.......

why do niggers are hated ? because they steal!

same logic, one does something, they all do, because of course, bad thing only happen with white.

also n8ce b8

Reply to this post or your mom will be raped by negroes

yeah, they were doing such IMPORTANT THINGS in africa, like enslaving each other and selling each other to the white man.

youtu.be/KFUJ112A3bw

fucking belly laughed

Ha ha that funny moments

Decent

And she's a theif, win win.

lol