>Survived*

>Mister, you OK.webm
not ok

no dey wuz trying to keep him warm

Did he died?

nigger
stolen
justice served

Head injuries are one of the most common injuries after motorcycle crashes and were estimated to be the cause of death in >50% of these fatalities. In close to a third of these victims, the head injury is the sole organ system that is injured. However, in the majority of patients, estimated as high as 90% of some patient cohorts, a head injury is present along with other injuries. Despite these facts, it is estimated that only 50% of motorcyclists routinely wear helmets.

Yes, but that man is still holding his skull together with his hands to this day. If he ever lets go... ¡Adios!

did he dieded?

Well, everyone should wear fucking helmets, like I did.
But, it's fucking awful with legs and arms.
Pitiful life.
Especially when went through special forces.

guy survived with only minor injuries

I didn't know

did they die?

No but they are not at all well.

kek that little tailgate smack at the end

Imma puke
Literally some came up to my mouth and had to swallow

lol what a little faggot you are. i hope you get raped by a nigger in dark alley.

those injuries only happen to little japanese riding pansies
Im way to badass to get that shit

Prometheus school of running away from things

>brain on grass

Really gets the noggin bobbin.

what a specific way to go

cars should be banned imho. at least for the layman. cities would be way more healthy if we substituted gasoline for human powered cycles of some sort

Lol You must be new here. This is just the surface of what you're gonna see in these threads

I usually don't tho... Wow therapy really does something... I was so desintetizied that i woudln't even flinch, now i almost puke. Yay i guess?

For a second it looks like he got the horns, then I saw the hoof come down and crush his stupid white trash thin skull. Stupid people deserve stupid deaths

I survived this but am doing great. I lived it y'know.

What happened is i forgot to backkick and the amperial discharge got my ankle.

I'm ok now.

That's me, back left. The damage from the volts fucked my sperm up and my kid's a potato. But my wife lets me fuck here in the ass every night.

what in the fuck

>hehe let's scare this newfag, i'm such an oldfag
Nigga i've probably spent more time than you on this site

Kek

>i've probably spent more time than you on this site

You fucking loser.

Dubs

>that edge

Not very popular in your middle school class, huh?

No helmet = organ donor

God-tier dubs

Check em

is the guy on the moped okay?

yes, he is well. thanks for support!

t. Eva Franchell

he's fine. got like a bruised cornea and a pectinatal fracture.

he was on the news. seemed like a nice guy but maybe that was just the cameras.

dubs confirm

He sustained eternal bleeding but managed to survive.

I mean, just, you never know.

Have fun trying to intimidate the pavement with how badass you are.
I wear a helmet and ride at or below the speed limit at all times. I also avoid the interstate because that's the path specifically made for people who are in a hurry. Also people here in South Carolina apparently all learned to drive by watching NASCAR and playing Need 4 Speed.

Fucking Isis...

it's always funny when niggers die. he prolly stole that bike anyway

anybody give me a quick rundown on this?

>prolly
>niggerese for 'Probably'
>hoping no one notices

sauce in metadata

>

Id curve stomp his dead head in. Id honestly be pretty excessive, caught in the rage I guess. Robbing me and my girl, just thinking about it really pisses me off. More than it probably should.

Is this a parody of those ISIS prisoner killing videos?

holy jesus, I need to know how this ends
what a hero

I hope he's okay!

naw...just a minor flesh wound

An armed robber was killed by a police officer during an attempted robbery of a jewelry store in the center of São José dos Campos (SP) on the afternoon of Wednesday (23). The crime was around 2 pm on Coronel José Monteiro street.

The video released by the Civil Police shows when a couple approaches the entrance of the jewelry store and is approached by two criminals, who entered the establishment minutes before the police arrive with the wife.

After approaching the pair, who tries to surrender the couple, the police officer who is out of work hours draws the gun and shoots several times against the suspects. One of the suspects was shot and died on the spot.

His compartment managed to flee, but the Civil Police believes he was also hit, as blood marks were found on the sidewalk. His policeman and his wife were not injured.

The dead man was 29, had a conviction for robbery and was outlawed.

eternal bleeding is the worst

also double dubs

jesus christ never post in these threads again

Pretty sure its prisoners killing fellow prisoners. Not sure though, not from sandland

google translated

thank you!

>curve stomp
>me and my girl
you're not fooling anyone, you are 12, you've never had nor ever will have a gf, and wtf is a "curve stomp"? I think you mean Curb stomp

Dubdubs of truth

Hope the compartment doesn't come back for revenge. The dead guy was a suspect. Hope he wasn't innocent, but he was outlawed.

He would've survived if he wore a helmet

Funny, because the terrorist are usually the ones dressed in black while the prisoners are the ones clad in orange.

youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo

803 Cola reporting in and can confirm this. I drive for Uber full time and these south cack fucks all think they're speed racer in the rain. 1 inch of snow and cars overturn.
>Where you from, Sup Forumsruh?

What the fuck happened?

Some called, your nigger is broken.

The dividing line between bravery and stupidity is necessity. If he had been riding that bull to save someone's life, it would've been brave. If it was not really necessary for him to ride it, he was just stupid.

I know I'm sitting here with my girl and just thinking of someone hurting her just totally sends me into a rage. I'm just sitting here so angry thinking about someone hurting here I mean you can do whatever to me but you fuck with my girl and it's on. I'm laying you out. you're fucking dead you know. i'ma crack a beer i'm so enraged. just lisnin to muh music with muh girl y'know. I was chillin but now I'm pissed.

Angry yes, but are you gorilla warfare angry?

I'm guessing the passenger fell off without the driver noticing but they were able to hold on

But isn't that the same woman that was walking in the first frames of the video? They're wearing the same clothes.

Ima curve stomp u

blanky of dead

hes got a point though

if you go bull riding and get fucked up its your own fault

who you gonna blame, the fucking bull?

dubs confrim I am indeed that angry. Fucking A I'm that angry. I'ma fuck all you peckerwoods up you know.

Fuckin with my girl and shit