You wake up tomorrow to find that for the next 24 hours, you are President Donald J. Trump. What do?

You wake up tomorrow to find that for the next 24 hours, you are President Donald J. Trump. What do?

anhero

fuck ivanka

resign

confess and plead guilty to treason charges for collaborating with our nation's enemies

then appoint Bernie Sanders as my successor

Fuck princess Ivanka then nuke the world

Have 2 scoops of ice cream

Time for more golf!

>then appoint Bernie Sanders as my successor

T-That's not how it works.

Cringe

kill all niggers

learns his secrets
reveal them the next day

one for each seven

Suck a nice creamy log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole, of course!

Place millions in Swedish bank accounts in my original name with my information. Set passwords with answers that only I know, pay them to keep quiet about it.

Next day, lavish in all of Trump's money and jump into a volcano.

So Monday, then?

Why not billions?

Post a video of me wanking on you tube. Just so I can watch the backlash afterwards when I am no longer trump.

So, just a normal day for him.

Hide and count to a billion

Nuke all no more time spend

Obviously

A Guide on: Baiting.

Sign a shitload of executive orders reversing everything that jackass has done.
And confess to being a Russian sleeper agent and Penice is his handler.

immediatly vitrify every single square inch of Pyongyang, and al-asshat headquarters. just to get the shitstorm happening.

>audit the fed
>send right wing death squads to kill all the niggers
>stop all federal funding to california until they bend the knee
>ban all immigration of non whites
>make supporting marxism illegal
>cut all subsidies
>ban japenese cars
>make weed legal
>made gay marriage illegal again

and then there is this nigger here.

Spend the next 24 hours crying because now Im fat and cannot see my baby dick.

stop arming the world, institute global organism that punishes the spreading of war, get assassinated. Win - win

GORT up in this muthafucka

Turn 360 and walk away

convert to isla-- oh, wait...

give money to me and my entire family

Continue being the greatest US president in history and making lib crybabies throw tantrums that no one gives a shit about

anhero firs then do this

I turn into a European white faggot

Destroy us by giving acces to all the secreta of the nation over to the north cuckria then get inside a room locked full of explosives to detonate at 00:01 so i dont get to feel that pain he must suffer not meh.

Demand to do a special live address to the nation. Call my supporters beta faggots. Climb on the desk. Start masturbating. Say "I bet you retards will still support me after this"

After this, fire everybody, order a truckload of prostitutes and drugs to the white house and party

say fuck you lot hand over the keys to the white house to pence and go back to the life of luxury in trump tower