Considering that most men either have raped or will rape at some point...

Considering that most men either have raped or will rape at some point, there is really no such thing as a false accusation of rape. If a man hasn't raped yet, having it brought to his attention in a way that illustrates the seriousness of the offense may prevent him from raping in the future, and if he has raped in the past and gotten away with it, then its totally justifiable to accuse him of rape.
I think society needs to understand that rape can be anything that violates a woman. Her dignity, her pride, her self esteem, these can all be raped, and its a very serious crime. I think an anonymous rape reporting tool should be required by law to be used in all institutions and workplaces, not just in a few colleges. Its important that men become aware of what they are doing to women with all their unwanted thoughts and actions.

For all of you saying women could abuse this, you should know that a VICTIM cannot be an ABUSER. Shame on you for victim persecuting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UPPrwzR0GLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Faggot

Uuuuuum I think you are safe.... like really safe. I mean like you could walk around bad neighborhoods at 3 am and make it home safe and unraped.

Well if what you say is true, i get mentally raped everyday by my wife... oh god do i love it though, Find a relationship, Bait and leave Sup Forums.

Well after reading this I no longer identify as male. Now I'm a woman, and anyone who thinks that's untrue because of my penis is guilty of rape as well.
Shitlords.

And since your a woman now, the logic works perfectly.

cringe

ha, hahahahahaha nobody cares

>Go back to Tumblr
>Start the same thread
>Wait for the SJW circlejerk
>???
>Profit

Face it men, you are all misogynists. Every single one of you views women as sexual objects whose mind and body you wish to fully dominate, so that she becomes nothing but your plaything.

You hate intelligent women. You can't stand the sight of a female scientist. You can't stand the sight of a female athlete. You can't stand the sight of a strong, muscular woman that is able to defend herself. You don't respect women. You hate women.

Elliot Rodgers is the prototypical man, who lashes out against the world when he fails to get what he wants. Men are unable to be happy with lowered expectations. Most men never mature beyond their 20s, and become depressed when they are unable to dominate others around them.

You all need to check your male privilege. It is alive and well, and abhorrently apparent on Sup Forums.

Considering most bitches either have lied or will lie at some point, there really is no such thing as a false accusation of you being a lying bitch.

Look more like a really obese male.

>You hate intelligent women. You can't stand the sight of a female scientist. You can't stand the sight of a female athlete. You can't stand the sight of a strong, muscular woman that is able to defend herself.
That is patently false. Fit women are incredibly hot, and airheads are annoying to be around. An intelligent, strong woman would be my ideal.
>Men are unable to be happy with lowered expectations
You get rejected a lot, huh? That's what this is about?

Go fuck yourself. Land whales like you are worse than the misogynists that exist. Hell, trash like you turn men into misogynists. All because you can't stand that another woman is getting something you are not.

>tfw my bf doesnt take me out to dinner as much as he should
>tfw i have to pay for some of it, because he never has enough money
>tfw he never has enough money to give me so i can buy the clothes i want
>tfw my bf doesnt shower me with gifts all the time
>tfw my bf says im not allowed to flirt with other guys
>tfw he doesnt give me massages as much as he should
>tfw he sometimes makes me to do HIS housework
>tfw he constantly tells me to get a job
>tfw he thinks i should cook for him
>tfw he has a small penis (5 inch)
>tfw he cant satisfy me
>tfw he has driven me to cheat and fuck someone else regularly

why are men so useless at everything, and generally cunts?

Y'all bought this bait hook line and sinker. Fucking idiots, this thread pops up daily

I don't dislike intelligent woman,
not all.

tits or gtfo :/

attention whore/10
How about you go away, although I agree with you.

Nice pasta. But it belongs on tumblr.

That being said, might as well reply with one of my own:
>all men are superior to women and we cannot rape because women were designed to be subservient cumdumpsters for men

you really shouldn't come to 4 chan to complain about this, if you want to have nonsense opinions do it some where else, if you choose to keep it up prepare to have all of your beliefs proven wrong and shoved back in your face

Ironically I can stand all of the above except fat landwhales

tits or gtfo

>tfw 5 inch penis is average and not small

no fucking way. Don't need tits from OP. I'm going to bed soon, and I don't want nightmares.

Are people really reacting to this stale pasta?

>won't do housework
>won't get a job
>won't even cook
>call others useless
Pot, kettle, etc...

Faggot

People actually taking the bait. Oh boy

TITS OR GTF- oh god! just gtfo now!

I was only pretending to be retarded.

Woke up to niggas talkin like me

youtube.com/watch?v=UPPrwzR0GLc

This. Well said.

The stark difference between normal women and fat, empowered "womyn" who don't recent attention is made clear here.

Stop bitching and break up with him then

youre just mad no guy or girl would fuck you. you cant even get your dog to lick peanut butter off of that stink box