Let's talk about Patrice O'Neal:

let's talk about Patrice O'Neal:
>The man famous from his politically incorrect "Black Phillip Show" where he red pills men about women and relationships
archive.org/details/blackphillip
>The man who started out vouching for the war, hating on all middle eastern people

fast forward and then he became:
>The man who ended up being red pilled about global politics, oil industry, the federal reserve, false flags, US creation of Al-Qaeda, US support for middle eastern dictators as a way to have control of other countries and more

His mistake:
>He talked about all of the above, in public, on extremely popular radio shows, and in his own stand-up shows
and then he was "dealt" with.

He was on the Opie and Anthony show about 145 days in total over his entire career.
On the 130th time, he drops the red pill, saying he knows he's not going to make it, because the people in charge know of his "mistakes" (red pilling the mainstream population)

Not long after this "new" Patrice became the public Patrice, he was dead.
If you don't do anything else, at least listen to this:
vocaroo.com/i/s1ClUJwLe9Zn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VFNtNQIhRmk
youtube.com/watch?v=t9QOQNcpuiA
my.mixtape.moe/mynyon.mp3
mega.nz/#F!YxFRlZbS!Hvw9xM8yEW-gQh5zujCEUg
strokeassociation.org/STROKEORG/AboutStroke/EffectsofStroke/Brain-Stem-Stroke_UCM_310771_Article.jsp#.V7U3e2CKTIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"Black Phillip Show"
would watch

His mistake was dying of diabetes, stupid. You think a bunch of mid level jews took out some C-list comedian?

I'm not some sjw political correctness libshit but the way how he referred to women as bitches just made him look like some dumb dindu

>he was "dealt" with.

he was funny

yeah that or the fact fuck ate himself into an early grave.

lay off he pol and take a walk or something.

all they had to do was fuck with his medicine. give him plasebo instead of the real deal or something

nigga plz. He wouldn't have had type 2 diabetes in the first place if he ate like a sane human.

Seriously more outdoors, less Sup Forums. You sound like a paranoid asshole.

Massively overrated around here.

Yeah but why would they? Patrice didn't take care of himself the closest thing you can get to a conspiracy theory is that he was kept down in favor of other shitty comics and even Patrice says that's cause he burned so many bridges.

How much did he weigh? 400+lbs? He wasn't taken out.

Yeah this. Patrice wasn't on the verge of being some revolutionary voice. He was as real as real got for ~6 years and his career still never got anywhere because he never played the game. It would have made more sense if he got famous first and then started dropping bombs on everyone. But he didn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=VFNtNQIhRmk

>cartels (plural)
>"I affiliate myself with Jews"

He's more pro-Jew here than anything.

fuck of Sup Forums

cuck detected

hes not really pro or anti desu he just pointing out every group has their cartel

Yeah like I said:
>cartels (plural)
And he said given that, he prefers to affiliate himself with the Jews, because they base everything in money, instead of trying to control, recruit or change you.

It's pretty far from this ( ) dope's interpretation.

>interpretation
what interpretation? that's just a post with only the link

>the evil government took out a D-list comedian because he was too clever
kek I'm glad this loud obese nigger is dead. He was physically repulsive and dumb as fuck, only rednecks would find any of his retarded ramblings smart in any way. Read a fucking book cletus

Oh your stupid picture didn't flavor the post?

>he can't take kike jokes/memes
gas yourself

this has to be the most euphoric post i've seen in a long time

but patrice has shit on the jews for what they did to mel gibson and marlon brando

post. IDK, I'm just telling you what he was saying in that video. It's pretty clear.

you don't need to fuck with someone's medication when they have type 2, just give them sugar.

placebo = sugarpills

>he's a time ho

youtube.com/watch?v=t9QOQNcpuiA

Why is he held in such high regard? He was funny but not the best. 6.5/10 at the most.

Really, who's a 9-10 then?

i agree with this guy i honestly would like to know who you think is a 9 or 10?

alot of people love patrice for his appearances on o&a. his stand up is great but if you haven't listened to at least a couple of hours of his o&a appearances than your not gonna get the hype desu

Dave Chappelle

Favorite comedian of all time, changed my fucking life and outlook

How am I supposed to do that when o&a is so terrible

Best regular O&A ever had on. Was distraught when I learned he fatted to death. I would love to hear him go off on the current state of everything.

Because Patrice takes over the show every time he's on.

Entire act is about being black, or at least worked in at some point, he's great but not a 10, though his show was 10/10 as far as comedy shows go.

holy shit this is GOOD

my.mixtape.moe/mynyon.mp3

Only Sup Forumsedditors, Anthony and Opie 2014/15 spammers, and fucking newfaggots keep bringing this shit up on Sup Forums.

I wouldn't know. now fuck off back to Sup Forums

Sorry if OP is taking up blacked advertising space

It was actually a brain stem stroke
Which cam happe to anyone any time.

I think Patrice was correct about a lot of things, but he was too vulgar and foolish. He killed himself by eating sugary nonsense because of his appetites.

all of Patrice on O&A

Yeah. He had an amazing perspective and was incredibly articulate explaining his thought processes. He had a striking wisdom but was in many ways not very intelligent. He took shitty care of himself and died young(ish) which is a shame because I still sometimes think "what would Patrice have said about this?" about many things in our current times

He was bluepilled on Hugo Chavez though.

>He took shitty care of himself and died young(ish)
He named the jew

>and then he was "dealt" with.
Dumbest thread I've seen all day

see

This. I love him to death but at the same time hate him for dying like an idiot

he died of a brain stem (((stroke))) nothing to do with his diabetes.

Yeah it had nothing to do with the fact that he had diabetes for 8 years and didn't lose a single pound. The closest he got to losing weight was getting his leg amputated and he didn't even do that.

oy vey

>assumptions
he was actually on a "raw" diet where he was mostly eating raw vegetables and such. he lost enough weight for O&A to actually notice

Go back to your hillbilly board

go back to plebbit

Patrice was a cool black guy

I doubt most would disagree. He was funny as heck shame he's gone.

>stroke
>nothing to do with diabetes
Why do you insist on being stupid?

>brain stem
brain stem stroke has nothing to do with diabetes.

He died of blood clots brought on by diabetes.

Funny on O&A but that's about it. It's also adorable when neckbeards take his bits as anything more than comedy.

Diabetes actually increases the chance of ALL strokes

[citation needed]
except for brain stem stroke.

>On October 19, 2011, O'Neal reported being unable to move his legs. He was rushed to Jersey City Medical Center, and later Englewood Hospital, where doctors performed surgery to remove a blood clot. He lost his ability to speak, and later his ability to move, for a time communicating by eye movements before losing that ability as well. Doctors warned that if he survived, he would likely remain permanently paralyzed and unable to speak
What a way to go

holy FUCK. If that happened to me, I would beg everyone to fucking kill me.

>strokeassociation.org/STROKEORG/AboutStroke/EffectsofStroke/Brain-Stem-Stroke_UCM_310771_Article.jsp#.V7U3e2CKTIU

>Risk factors for brain stem stroke are the same as for strokes in other areas of the brain: high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, atrial fibrillation and smoking. Like strokes in other areas of the brain, brain stem strokes can be caused by a clot or a hemorrhage.

Except you fucking couldn't

Holy shit I had no idea that's how he went out. Now I'm sad. I feel like I know him so well after listening to him for hundreds of hours. It sucks knowing his final days were spent in fear and torment. Then again like I said, he should have treated himself better

He's fucking right that whole bin laden thrown in the water couple hours later was such fucking bullshit

" heh y-you think women can be nice, c-c-cuck sjw lib shill. numale degenerate, come say that to me and my Sup Forums buddies irl, i dare you."

>not even him but
this post gave me cancer.

>actually goes into his folders to post some shitty webm, nice going autist. almost as autistic and insecure as calling someone a cuck

Sometimes my leg or arm veins hurt when my heart beats

It's that it?

I actually agree with you, but fuck dude stop trying to fit in using so many buzz words.

>gulf of Tonkin was a false flag
This guy dropping bombs of truth holy shit.

He knew his shit

Tripquads of truth

He was less redpilled then Alex Jones and Alex Jones is still alive. Explain that.

>His mistake:

Eating shit, drinking enormous quantities of soda, and not exercising regularly for over 20 years......

Fuck off with your conspiracy bullshit.

alex jones goes too far in conspiracies, including alien shit. meaning he's not taken seriously, and can easily be dismissed by mainstream media

That the point. go eat a burger amerifat, people are trying to discuss something

>Republicans and Democrats are in cahoots
>it's the banks that run the show that's why they need racism

Damn I need more of this guy now. He's badass

can this faggot even try to make a normal fucking post?

>hurr I can meme too! I am one of you!

Alex doesn't do alien shit. That's David Icke.

Some middling comedian giving relationship advice isn't redpilled.

got you senpai

all of his appearances on O&A

"heh look at this guy being alpha. Im a little NEET beta who uses buzzwords like meme and thinks im funny and better then people"

"this post will sure show him heh what shall i say hmmmmm? oh thats right, he cant make a good poat heh, he will cry for days"

Nice try amerifat but your insecureity is shwoing

Thanks f@m

Alex Jones is controlled opposition. He doesn't name the Jew, he dances around them instead, referring to them simply as "globalists" and shit like that. Pretends the big bad is the EU itself or some dumb shit like that. And he primarily exists to scam retards out of their money by buying his filters and DVD sets.

>trying to have a serious discussion on Sup Forums
>and Sup Forums

If a post really upsets you that much just don't respond, these responses achieve nothing except make you look like a pathetic, easily offended fool and give the other person more incentive to do the same to others in the future because now they know it doesn't work. How do you cucks not see this, are you just all idiots? If you didn't respond they wouldn't know if their insult worked or not and they wouldn't keep on using it on you!

>is this offended by being called a cuck
>accuses others of being insecure

Pot, kettle, black, etc.

*now they know it does work

He specifically mentions that it's mid-level Jews that only care about money. High level Jews have an agenda beyond that.

If Patrice O'Neal was a slave he'd have lived a lot longer because his owner wouldn't let him eat himself to death. Really makes you think.

I listened to some of his podcast or podcasts where he gueststars somewhile ago

Some user posted the link on a "how to deal with women" thread

This guy straight up tells you you should disconnect from your woman and have he sex with other men while you watch so you don't put her pussy on the pedastal

what the fuck

I know he was a swinger but I never heard that, I think you're remembering that wrong.

Never has a trip quader spoken a more just or perfect thing.
>he was funny
I loved elephant in the room and his role on the office.

no fucking way