About to leave for the United States NAVY boot camp next month...

About to leave for the United States NAVY boot camp next month. would love to get some advice from anyone that has been in. Also would love some more pictures of sexy navy girls.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Richard-Sepolio-Deadly-Chicano-Park-Crash-Court-Postponed-San-Diego-419849893.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumb for interest

Get pussy now when it is more prevalent. After a few months on a ship you'll be looking at man ass in a whole new way.

Op here, Thanks man. Thats some good info.

Your life is easiest when the RDC's don't know who you are. What rate did you choose?

Also.. Girl from my ship

Op here, i picked AN (pact) I wasnt a high school grad i only had my ged. It's my back door way in to AM or AT

Good route. My best friend is an AT1. Had I gone aviation, I'd have probably made a career out of it.

More ship girls

Different Branch here. But learn to "shut up and color" It's not about how tough you are, it's doing what you are told when you are told to do it. Embrace the suck and just do what you have to do to make it through.

Yeah i am a car mechanic as a civilian i wanted something i could excel in so i talked to a few recruiters and they said with my asvab score and me nothing being a high school grad this is the best option. Also how often do you get a chance to fuck some one on the ship, meaning how many girls are willing to just fuck random people.

Ive heard this a lot thanks for the advice.

Also one of my buddies that joined Navy said learn to masturbate quietly while youre there. I didn't masturbate during my bootcamp so I dont know how helpful that is lol

I'm gonna hold off on that until Aschool. but that's good advice just in case.

They are fucking pussies. Join the marines unless youre a fucking beta

Lucky you. I hear they've switched to liquid soap.

well that makes shit easier

Here's some great advice: Shut the fuck up, and do what you're told. 90% of the stress you will endure in bootcamp will be a direct result of retards around you not understanding what it is to NOT TALK. So you'll go through roughly a dozen or more cycles a day where everyone talks amongst themselves louder and louder until the RDC gets pissed and PTs everyone until they're too tired to talk anymore.

I'm not much of a talker out side of the internet, but as you say it will be because of someone else being a idiot. but thanks man. everyone has a job to do.

>yfw you joined the navy

TBH i was bored with life.

>back door to AM or AT
nigga you got lied to

Lmao sailor boy

How so? I have to obviously strike for my job after 18 months but yeah how did i get lied to.

Wait your undes...my bad thought they told you to go one rate and become a different one later. That case only happens of the navy actually wants you to.
However be prepared to get stuffed into the AB rate as an undes

Coast Guard here. as far as i know you don't "back door" into rates. the saying is: "choose your rate, choose your fate." As far as boot camp advice, don't go in there acting entitled, go in there willing and able to be lead and directed.

Needs of the Navy supersedes everything. Should have gotten a better ASVAB score by taking it again if you needed to. It might work out but unless its in writing assume the Navy will fuck you over.

He's just doing a cosplay

I got medically separated from there a few years ago sadly. I joined at 23. Most of the people there are 18 year olds who are retarded shits who get everyone in trouble. Lots of yelling which is easy to just blow off. Never stick out unless you're doing something amazing, but you probably won't. Try to get into a position of power in your division so you can assign those annoying assholes the 2 AM watch. The annoying assholes usually get the uncomfortable watches, so don't be one. I mean if you're a btard, you'll probably just be laughing internally at all the yelling.

Since a lot of people there are annoying retards, try to get into a 900 division, they tend to have less total retards, though they exist everywhere. A 900 division is a performance division, all you have to do is play a scale on any instrument to join. There will be a petty officer walking around asking people quietly if anyone plays an instrument. Tell him you do.

The food is good, except for the eggs. There are lots of options.

My 2 easy life things I did there:
1, I learned to do the entire shaving process in like 30 seconds and was always the first one done. This gave me extra time to "sleep" standing up early in the morning.

2, After knowing it wouldn't be inspected, I set out my clothes to change into after showering, this way I could just grab my bundle, run into the shower, enjoy all the hot water and be out of the shower before anyone else came. It wasn't a fear of showering with other guys, it's just that when more than 5 people go in there it starts to get real cold.

My contract was for the nuclear field. I had a physics background already and had the smoothest joining process compared to anyone else I saw. It just didn't work out. I'm not sad about it anymore though.

Oh something else...

I forget what it's called because it's been 4 years, but when you go meet someone from your future job... try to get... I forget the term... try to get to work for them on base. Or, find a way to befriend some chiefs or officers to work for. You can work for them instead of spending the excess boring time with your division, plus it gives you a lot of information about your job and the real Navy workings

>continued
Those people who are on the base, aren't the RDCs so they aren't always as "yelly" as the RDCs, so you can usually approach them respectfully and talk about the job, get friendly with them, and that's how you "get in" doing extra work. Could be paperwork, could be just running errands around the base, but I tell you it surely beats the shit out of sitting in that division room doing nothing

>Join the marines unless

Profile of everyone who ever joined the Marines:
Dad, or older bullies, would always beat him in the head.

as future jarhead got older, after particularly vicious beating/ass raping, he stood up, snoot/cum dripping out his nose, visibly shaking and crying, would scream: "you'll see, when I grow up, Ima join the marines !!!!" waaaaaah!!!

then they join the marines.
but that is okay, ALL the armed forces will man up a faggot, no joke.

Later on, do you wanna know if someone is a marine? Just wait 5 minutes, he will bring it up in conversation somehow, the very first time you meet them, AND every other time you talk to them...

Don't do it

I'm joining at 26. i was thinking of trying to get apoc i think its how you spell it. i will be laughing at everyone tbh.
i used to play trumpet in high school but idk if i still can :/
Thanks for all your knowledge brother.

Just play a basic g major scale or whatever. You don't even have to play it too good. I remember one girl who got accepted played the most awful thing I've ever heard. The music people are super chill

What the fuck do you mean AN(pact). They're gonna fuck you over if you don't choose you're rate

Your not you're

Someone said i needed to score higher. I scored a 76 but because i was a non high school grad some jobs are restricted to me. anpact was the best choice of something similar to what i want to do with my life. well for the next 4 years at least.

Brother thanks for all this helpful info! Wish i could have a sit down with you and talk face to face about more.

Well, you're an idiot. I scored an 89 and still chose AD

Yep get it in writing or your Fucked once ur ships company they stick you where they want and good luck getting out unless ur command is cool. If not ur gonna be mess deck for 4 years.

Daamn, sauce?

AN (PACT) – Airman Professional Apprenticeship Career after being in my field for 18 months i have a chance to strike for the job i want.

Enjoy. If you're lucky you may get your personality back in half a year or so.
If your not delusional about politics now, you will be.
Anywhere your stationed, the community will pretty much hate you, except for the women who want insurance and always seem to cheat when they get it.
Enjoy the 5 am PT and waking up in your sleep thinking your late for something for a long time.
My only advice is stay below the radar. Don't try to excell, and don't be a shitbag.

If I could do it all over I would have found a job instead of the over glorified easy paycheck. Not worth, hate seeing my naive peers wandering into the military.

What exactly do you want to do in the Navy?

Well I'll leave this thread open for 2 hours while I do other stuff. You can ask me anything you want about it. I did boot camp, but just got medically separated there unfortunately.

Whether or not you're religious, you should go to church every Sunday to give you time away from your division. You should also get a mini bible, just to have something to read at night. It's weird hearing "yes sir" so much in church

I live in San Diego and we are infested with military trash. The Navy is not as bad as the others, but still filled with Redneck shit bags and some ghetto urban types.

Prepare yourself to hang out with the scum of the earth who would be fired from a janitor job at Walmart for being too stupid. Women in the military are one step above crack whores.

I found another one but i request the fucking sauce

This. The few, the proud, the would be unemployed.

I would love to be a helicopter mechanic

Haha he gets it!

sexynavygirls.tumblr com/

tbh this thread was to be social with other military people. But What is your rate?

This is why locals hate military. This guy will spend most of the rest of his life in prison.

nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Richard-Sepolio-Deadly-Chicano-Park-Crash-Court-Postponed-San-Diego-419849893.html

They're the few for a reason

Been in 5 years and 2 months on a sub, i get out this friday. I hate the navy but i'm glad I did it. now to get paid to go to school and enjoy life