ITT: we pretend this is the last thread ever made on Sup Forums

ITT: we pretend this is the last thread ever made on Sup Forums

NIGGER

no u

kys

so, what did it all mean, faggots?

nothing, everything, and nothing and everything in-between

Gentlemen, it has been an honor and a privilege. Good night, and good luck.

>good luck

but we're all going to die one day, where is the luck in that?

we did it reddit

@_@

We did it. - The Jews.

you seem like a wonderful person

And by it I don't mean getting the site shut down. I mean all of it.

see you cum spaceboy

last thread?
awww shit
i just worked up a whole week's worth of troll threads and shitposts.

now WTF am i supposed to do with all this shit?

print all of it out, roll it up into a cylinder, shove it into your anus

>shove it into your anus
where do you think i got the raw material?

and come on guys, do you think you could be more creative with the insults?

that wasn't an insult, it was an idea

Fuck the Boxxyfags.

Thank god; I'm tired of all of these faggots and trap-lovers. At least it's over before summer started.

tits or gtfo

733333333 get

oh
> an idea
never thought of that
apologies

well, guess i'll go leave this shit all over tumblr. those snowflakes will melt down on this.

then ima an-hero
can't see any sense to carry on living without my Sup Forums

>be me in 8th grade,
>its summer and my parents send me to my grampa and grama's house..
>I stay there all summer, get bored
>my 2 girl cousins comes over now and then, one is about 9 years old and the other is 6.
>they are both very cute and half asian cuz my uncle married some asian chick, korean or some shit..
>One day they decide to stay the night too cuz their parents are going to a concert or something.
>we are all in the blankets watching spiderman 3.
>I start to feel a little sick from all the junk food i had been eating so i go to the bathroom.
> I run in and turn the lights on and there i see Andy Sixx shitting out a warm smooth log of shit from his anus..
>I suddenly am overwhelmed with the urge to shove my face in his ass and consume the warm steamy log of shit from his ass.
>mfw its delicious, I cant get enough...
>things start getting fuzzy, I can hear voices in my head.

>no get for you

STOP MAKING THESE FUCKING THREADS

Every fucking day, man. Every fucking day I see these threads and the faggots who post them continuing to either post or bump them all day EVERY fucking day. Like seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? Are you not tired? Since fucking October this fucking faggot has gone nonstop about how he wants to eat andy's shit! Just give it up!

Give it the fuck up. What makes you think people enjoy seeing this thread posted every single fucking day? Whag makes you think some queer singer of some shitty ass band would let some mentally handicapped psychopath like you within a mile in them, let alone eat their shit?

Just fuck off with this already. If it isnt a troll and youre legitimately hungry for some guy's shit, itll never fucking happen. Nobody, especially andy sixx, would let some autistic little faggot like you eat his shit... because Andy likes me better and im the only one whose actually good enough for that warm, creamy steamy log of shit being spat out of his delicious chocolate starfish asshole of his. God hes so fucking hot im going to suck so fucking hard on his asshole that food he hasnt even eaten yet is going to come out and your little pathetic ass is just going to stand there and watch and cry like the little bitch that you are because youll never be good enough for his hearty log roll.

or you

Farewell, my brothers and sisters.
It has been my honor to shitpost side by side with you all.

shut up faggot and suck a final log down your throat

The meme project has now concluded, please delete your folders and system 32 then proceed to the nearest police station and turn in all electronic devices.

--

Bye for now. See you all on Reddit.

HAIL SATAN, DELETE SYSTEM32, MAY TRUMP REIGN FOREVER

My brother.
Gonna miss you most of all.

Check em

banana thread