Is that a fluffy thread I smell?

Is that a fluffy thread I smell?

Other urls found in this thread:

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/
fluffybooru.org/post/list/artist:TanTan/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Father, I'd humbly like to request spaghetti and cake for my next meal. Your efforts would be much appreciated.

Dearest pet capable of requesting spaghetti for a meal. I am displeased to tell you that I am unable or unwilling to fulfill your request of a spaghetti and cake meal

I remember the first time I saw a fluffy thread I felt bad.
The second time I got annoyed.
The third time I laughed at them and wanted to make them suffer.

same here

I find this outcome lamentable and hope you will reconsider your answer in times ahead.

I will not be reconsidering my actions due to personal worry that supplying you with spaghetti whenever you desire it would lead to adverse physical and emotional effects

But it seems equally possible from my perspective that failing to provide me with spaghetti after I request it could have comparable results, especially with respect to my current repetitive system of food rations, whose nutritional value appears dubious.

According to all of my currently known sources, the prime one being a list of ingredients branded on your food ration container, your current food rations contain significantly higher quantities of beneficial nutrients when put in comparison to your desired spaghetti meal

moar

I can neither confirm nor deny your information from my current knowledge, but even if I take it at face value I maintain faith that a well made confection can supplement the required dietary components.

Whilst it is still possible that spaghetti can be made to have benefits towards your daily dietary necessities, I have worries that supplying you with spaghetti on a regular basis would lead to you developing a sense of self-entitlement to spaghetti every night, resulting in potential punishment on your part for the aforementioned sense of self entitlement, so for your own sake of well-being, please consume the food rations I have presented for you

Very well, I shall accept your concerns and proceed with my normal meal for tonight. However, I might resubmit my request tomorrow for fresh consideration with hope of changes in your emotional state due to subtle shifts in the air pressure and temperature.

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/
Updated this morning.

Loss edits are getting weird.

anyone got "the farm"?

oh shit i think hes gone guys

you've just invited him back

Thanks again, this is pretty good stuff.

You know, I'd actually be interested in knowing how fluffies and fluffy abuse affected society in cannon. We all know that if fluffies were real animal rights laws would still be in effect and most of us would wind up as hugboxers (I love fluffy abuse but I cant stand animal abuse irl).

But when you think about it we are dealing with a society that has completely normalized torture, mutilation, and extermination of sapient life forms (regardless of how stupid and selfish, and depending on the cannon) and that's gotta fuck things up. Dealing out quadruple amputations on your pets for minor misbehavior as an everyday thing has to erode humans sense of morals. This would be generations of children growing up on nothing but screaming and horror in every alley and all those kids who would have been sent to a psychiatrist for hitting mice with a hammer are now encouraged, this is particularly so when you consider that abusing animals is often considered the first warning sign of a serial killer. I can imagine there is probably a massive upswing in human trafficking, violent crime, war crimes and such in fluffy cannon when compared with the real world because the precedent for torturing things which can beg for mercy in english is already there.

Look at the dust-bowl for example. When the Oakies came to California looking for work they got treated like shit just as much as the Mexicans. They were called lazy, diseased and were chased out of town whenever they outlived their usefulness. It didn't matter that they weren't one of the "inferior races" society already had the precedent for acting like chodes. Just the same, a society that has normalized fluffy abuse and slaughter is probably a lot shittier and more callous in general. At the very least things are about to get a lot shitter for dogs and cats.

It would be something interesting to explore for the writefags.

I'm pretty sure that when ferals became a huge problem, fluffies were reduced to sub-vermin levels, meaning no Animal Protection acts applied to them, freeing them to abuse. Also, I think that 'pillowboxing' your fluffy is considered the same as de-clawing your cat, looked down upon, but still commonplace.

You could very well be right. Fluffies would give millions a chance to indulge in savagery with no consequences. If we precede from the principle "the appetite grows with the feeding," it's clear that this would result in more violence among humans.

I suppose we could look to history for the answer. Were humans more callous when conditions were more brutal, when death and disease were in your face every day?

That one disturbs me.

but how did a fluffy that size even get up on the coffee table?

fuckin' fluffies, man

It is theorized that fluffies can violate the laws of physics when not being observed.

>I'm pretty sure that when ferals became a huge problem, fluffies were reduced to sub-vermin levels, meaning no Animal Protection acts applied to them, freeing them to abuse
True, although society has done the "they are worse than vermin" thing a bunch of times to other humans(goddammit I promised myself I wouldn't get into the"what measure is a human" bullshit) and these humans still have to reconcile the idea of exterminating a sentient species with modern values. We also have to deal with the fact that this society went well above and beyond dealing with vermin. I still love abuse, I'm just a bit of a lore fag.

>Also, I think that 'pillowboxing' your fluffy is considered the same as de-clawing your cat, looked down upon, but still commonplace.
Also true but keep in mind, in the context of these threads pillowing is still used for horrors sake a lot of the time so there has to be a leap between our concept of pet cruelty and theirs. Really its just me trying to get a good head cannon reason why half the stuff that wouldn't fly irl would work in the cannon.

Also I am not nearly drunk enough to be dealing with this meta shit.

truth

Sounds like you need another beer, then.

related

da end

Does anyone have that picture where a purple foal gets his hind leg snapped by a human's fingers?

I never notice Whady Wendy getting any love here

This...is incredibly depressing.

It gets worse. Forgive me if picture has bad resolution or is too small, I had to compress it because the file size was too big.

this is some marvelous shit! How have I not heard of this person yet?

Brand new OC. I already uploaded this to the booru.

Because she never made that much. Here's the link to her stuff on the booru.

fluffybooru.org/post/list/artist:TanTan/1

>implied italics
deviancy. i love it. who made it and is there moar

fav

Oh, also, any constructive criticism for this? This is my first image.

>733338735
its decent. draw moar

How the fuck did i fail that hard

Lines and shadows are good, but that face...