My gf was raped at a party friday

my gf was raped at a party friday
i have a .22
i want this fucker to die, fucking cokehead has a schizo girlfriend with a child on the way he is adoring
my girl is my only reason to live, you know i'm not lying, i use Sup Forums for fucks sake
dude is a coke fiend
so, Sup Forums, i have a murder plot i've made once she is feeling better
give me advice, ill answer questions, any shit you want to say
>inb4 "b8" bullshit
fuck off^

Other urls found in this thread:

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080529203251AAM57Pj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Time stamp with gun serial numbers not I pic obviously

would recommend calling the police instead. if not make sure to shoot him a feẃ times, .22s are not known for lethälity.

it's at my uncles house, i have a photo of me shooting one of my other guns however if you want me to post that

my girl and i would be arrested for other felonies

Make pic related with PVC and you're good to go. Double tap that motherfucker

Shoot his knee cap out and then right before he screams fire a bullet right into his skull

What's the point of being their for your GF now? If you go through with it you'll be in jail and she will be without you and Probably kill herself. Think.

i will not be caught, even then, my state is unable to try me for more than four years, not even joking

no, not a shitty brazilfaggot

Wrong. She cheated, felt guilty and called it rape in typical femicunt fashion. There's only one person you should be pointing that at. Good luck, retard.

Poison him

.22 is quite lethal as .22 magnum is often compared to 5.7x28, I you shot them in the head twice you're good. Or get at least one good shot in the eye to make sure that little fucker bounces in his skull and turns em into scrambled eggs

that's actually really fucking helpful Sup Forumsro thank you

She cheated on you with this guy. She is lying about rape so she doesn't look like a bad person.

Unless the guy is a squirrel that .22 isn't going to do shit

I agree

Dude carries a fucking Beretta on him. Dude was someone that I trusted. Dude showed me the fucking Beretta and I know she's not lying because she could've gotten away with it without crying rape.

Either way, if she cheated on my I have no will to live and shoot him as well as myself, if she was raped he will die and I will not get caught.

I got another one if it's a scoped rifle that'll work better! Tick that fuck in the neck with this one hose clamped over the barrel and your on the money

I'll keep dropping some shit to help OP, enjoy

never thought of using steel wool. thanks user

You are a psycho simp. Its obvious that the girl cheated on you. Talk to the guy first before going crazy on his ass.

FUCK i've always thought bombs were great ways to kill with no evidence
GODSPEED user

since dude is a coke fiend maybe i could lace his with fentanyl
his girl will suffer at his death
the child will
he will fucking die

Lol Mustard gas

No, she didn't, we fucked earlier that fucking day, if she wanted someone to fuck she would've came to me

Dude is fucking disgusting, not surprised he did it, he carries a fucking beretta

All in a days work.
In pic related you could make that shoot .22 then make the bottle cap/steel wool suppressor integral

he's a coke find, be has customers, if your girl is really your only reason to live after they find out you killed him someone's going straight for her, if you're gonna do this you have to be super carefull

i am op yes i know that creates mustard gas that's why i could use it
>grow these beautiful crystals with 10 simple steps copper penny straw ammonia and hcl
i took a high school science class

Huh. Never saw that in the beginning.

don't kill him, thatd get the cops on you, just beat the shit out of him. threaten him with a rape charge so he doesn't tell people who did it

we're talking about bombs and shit why not keep it simple and beat the fucker with a hammer

too much evidence from that
im not letting this fucker get away with a fucking beating, the fucking LEAST he deserves is to be castrated

break his knees with a bat then

Okay OP, you need to be cautious with this otherwise you're fucked. As it is, you might be the first suspect if it's known that he "raped" your gf. First off, don't use the .22. Those are pea shooters and can barely take down a fucking turkey. You say he's a cokehead, yeah? Cocaine can be injected. Offer to share some on a day he's clearly feining. Be sure to inject straight air into his veins and I swear on my life, the last known feeling to him will be the worst pain imaginable, knowing that death is inevitable. I'll tell you what to do with the body on the next post.

dude deserves worse than a fucking knee breaking, he can recover from that
i want to pull some fucking edmond dantes shit on this motherfucker

no girl is worth fucking your own life over. consider getting advice from close friends that have higher IQs and are not faggots.

Liiiiiiiike what

uh no he wont recover he'll be in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. stop being an edgelord all he did was rape some chick.

>you know i'm not lying, i use Sup Forums for fucks sake
this is supposed to be convincing?

finding fuse these days is hard as balls
better off buying a legal smoke firework

i have no reason to live
no parents, friends, people to talk to
im an outcast, no matter how much trying to change my life or turning points ive had ive never changed it
i have aspergers

"Surely you remember the boy in your own school class who was exceptionally ‘bright,’ did most of the reciting and answering while the others sat like so many leaden idols, hating him. And wasn't it this bright boy you selected for beatings and tortures after hours?"

How did it happen then? If he carries a gum around did he put it to her head? All sounds like some bullshit. And I'm betting you're going to piss this over which would be a good idea when you realize this is all stupid

Do not kill him mn,shothim in the dick or something,you're not thinking rationally

That quote is from Fahrenheit 451, in one of Beatty's speeches. Good taste in literature there friendo.

Find housing
Knock on door
Shoot
Leave

Is it that hard?

Post a pic of the gun with time stamp. Just wanna see the authenticity. Not hating just curious

bleach and draino friend.
What's in bleach? Sodium hypochlorite. What's in drain cleaner? Hydrochloric acid. When you mix bleach and an acid-containing drain cleaner, a spontaneous chemical reaction occurs:
NaClO + 2 HCl → Cl2 + H2O + NaCl

The reaction produces poisonous chlorine gas and likely leaves unreacted hydrochloric acid as well. Chlorine gas, even small amounts of it, is bad stuff. As WWI graphically demonstrated, it attacks the membranes in your eyes, throat, and nose, and prolonged exposure can cause death by asphyxiation. And hydrochloric acid? Well, that burns just about everything including a body.

This guy right you know.

>Murder plot step 1:

>Tell the internet that there is a murder plot.

I think you're doing this wrong.

Ok I got two more for ye put no pictures
First you're gonna need some 1-inch copper pipe of any length and two end caps
Then your gonna need a shit load of strike-anywhere-match heads in a plastic bag(so they don't set off early)
Then you cram all that in your pipe with a fuse in one cap and the pressure of the matches will make it go boom.

Next ones more dangerous and has a city-block radius of smoke
You make a bass of newspaper then soak some cotton balls in diesel fuel
And then later the cotton over some chemical fertilizer
Them wrap it all up in the newspapers and plant, light, and run like hell

not that easy, if it is, you do it nigger

thanks, always loved reading

castrating him is the least i will do

Im not the faggot with a chip on his shoulder. It is that easy, pussy is afraid of being caught. A fake tough guy,

>He needs a .22

A .22

>Fahrenheit 451
what did he mean by this?

It's possible to come up with something pretty darn close to the vintage napalm by simply dunking Styrofoam in a bucket of gasoline, mixing it around for a while and reserving the leftover goo. Once that goo is lit, good luck trying to put it out.

Might aswell die happy knowing I took part in an iconic Sup Forums event if this is legit

don't show anything that could identify you, like the numbers or the barrel

im using a vpn and tails
i have not given any identifiable info or any photographs linked towards me

thank you

The book, you tard.

He meant that you will get double dubs and a quad

checked

Can confirm this works. Looks like gooey chunks of cum

lots of drain cleaners use sodium hydroxide

First of all, are you the only one she has told about this rape? If she has told anybody else, you shouldn't even be considering killing him. If that gets out it will inevitably lead right back to you.

>Get some xanax if you don't have it. A low dose will calm you down and make you more confident at the same time.
>Combine subsonic ammo with a silencer. If you don't have one, make one. There's a few homemade ones that work decently well.
>Scope out the area you'll kill him in. Take a few days to do this. Take note of cameras, nosy people, etc. When you do it, you will cover up your license plates, but these can still present problems.
>Come up with a well thought out plan, and stick to it. Well. Thought. Out. You should think of damn near every eventuality before it possibly happens. If it's going to be premeditated, you better fucking premeditate.

Before you take action, dig a hole in a remote place. Not in your backyard. Not within 100 miles of your crime. Some remote place relatively far away. Dig a 6x3 foot wide, and 10 foot deep hole. Fuck 6 feet under, you're not going to get caught. Don't underestimate this step. Dirt is hard, and this hole is bigger than you think.

After killing him
>Take his body, pull out his teeth, and chop off his fingers and toes. Burn off the finger and toe prints.
>Bury him in the aforementioned hole, and fill it up. To the top. You didn't dig 10 feet for nothing.

Make sure your alibi is straight. If your girlfriend is going along with this, then you can have something rock solid together. If you're doing it alone, you may have to be a bit more creative.

She has not told anyone else. She knows I am vindictive.

I have a perfect alibi thought out. I have saved your post. Thank you, user.

Alright to continue. You can take two routes now based on whichever you prefer. The first option is complex but discrete and won't be a dead giveaway should you get caught with the ingredients. First off, buy a waterproof sleeping bag, yogurt, coca cola and a dog collar. Dig a 9 foot hole spaced 2ft x 2ft about half a mile from a rural, forestry road. Give the dead body a yogurt enema. The live bacteria in yogurt will speed up the decaying process by milestones. Remove the teeth and fingernails and place them in a plastic baggy with the coca cola. I'm sure this is self explanatory with how acidic soda is proven to be. Dispose of the teeth PROPERLY. This is critical. Now, place the body head first into the sleeping bag, and place the sleeping bag head first into the hole you've dug. Gravity will take over and once more, the decaying process will speed up. Cover the hole and place a cross over the grave with the dog collar on the head of the cross. No one will be wise or foolish enough to dig up what they assume is a beloved family pet.

Op calm the fuck down.and fuckin think.is this really a good choice?you dont want to get to jail and being raped by other inmates while you girlfriend fuck other guy .for now just console her. You could be a douchebag and go hit him but thats it.dont be literal retard and kill him.cop arent stupid.if you do one silly move and you out.so yeah i want you to think about this real deep.is it worth the risk?

can i put a pickle in your raped gf's butt and then eat it op?

Why not just go to the police OP?If convicted he goes to prison and gets raped himself for several years.Prisoners typically hate people who commit sex crimes.If he isn't convicted then kill him.

What up with the teeth.sorry im not really a bright guy

my pleasure my nigger.
Nothing to trace you, plus they're common household items. Try and get the strongest you can, industrial is obviously better because less dilution.
Also this fag is right too. You can make hydrochloric if you can't find one. yahoo is for faggots but this guy knows his shit
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080529203251AAM57Pj

Removing the teeth makes sure the police cant identify the body with dental records

I'm the guy from the first post. Dental imprints can be used to identify the body years after it has been disposed of. If he's found and you forget that step, you're fucked.

Oh.ok

saved
convicting rapists is very hard, plus, sentencing isn't as lengthy as it should be

also i own pic related

1: Acquire shot gun from a flee market.

2: take it apart to clean and polish each piece. only touch the gun with gloves on at this point.

3: go to where he is, knock on the door, position the gun point blank at his throat, kill him once he's opened the door, drop the gun and walk away.

Still risky as fuck .

I hear a lot of talking and not much doing. Sack up faggot.

easily identifiable, and messy as shit, Sup Forumsro

this would not work. more evidence than just the weapon

With a .22

Why dont you just shoot yourself instead? I bet your girlfriend fucks plenty of other men. Hell she probably enjoyed getting raped more than she ever enjoyed getting dicked by the excuses of a man you are.

Too pussy to off yourself probably

>tfw when you will never be able to pleasure her in the ways he did

I guess if you wanted to Neagan his ass and make it really personal yeah you could but unless you kidnap the dude and take him to a very secret location you are gonna get caught.

Don't do anything stupid. You will just ruin your and your gfs lives...

you do not hurt my feelings by posting this

"And as it ripped through the cheeks..."

OP if you do decide to kill him can I get the barbed wire bat? I don't want it if you used it though

It just so happens that giving somebody advice as to how to commit a felony is accessory to a felony. If you shitstabbers were actually taken seriously and this weren't just a shitty bait thread you'd be accessory to murder one. Have fun taking dicks for the next 15 years.

well it's fucking murder isn't it?

this is a standard gangland style hit method. It ain't perfect, but if you're able to walk away unseen they'll never connect it to you.

Bring a towel.

light his ass up user

all bullshit aside from these idiots

just run up on him, blast him, get your shell casings, get the fuck out of there.

So is OPs gf raped or is OP a fag? How did rape go down ?? I call bullshit

Do not keep the murder weapon, whatever it is, do not hold on to it. This is what will end you. Don't keep the fucking gun.

shut the fuck up. this thread will 404 long before your whiny ass gets the satisfaction of beating off to the idea that you told off people that wouldn't go to prison anyways.

how do you know she was raped?

They will just keep you locked up in county jail until they deicide to give you a court date.

Sorry OP but you girlfriend just wanted another man's cock inside of her. Can you imagine how good she must have felt having a real cock scraping her insides, making her skin tingle with every thrust that reached deep inside of her? Just imagine how much cum he had saved up for her, all bursting from his thick meat inside of her, lubricating every inch of her hole. Man, it makes my dick hard and I'm not even her bf.