Is Lil Peep Sup Forums approved?

Is Lil Peep Sup Forums approved?

No.

Stop it

>but he sample mineral tho

while that beat was sick, his raps are shit and his voice is awful to listen to.

thank you. stop mentioning him and XXX over and over again, they don't make for good threads

literally who

They make for very lacklustre memeing.

yessir

he has 2 good songs

that was one of the only good ones. he didnt do as bad as gab3

he doesn't produce

i know, he just talks in a mic. he even said himself he has no idea what hes doing

i'm a fan but people generally seem to really hate him

i guess the edge/drug references/general emo crap is just not doing it for most people

i only started fucking with his music really hard after i heard White Wine while coming down from a shitton of meth so i guess you should take my opinion with a grain of salt

i think he's doing some really awesome stuff, he had cool samples and now he's doing original stuff which is cool

i think his style is unique and i really hope he becomes a star - i personally will never forget his music and the impact it's had on my emotions. at some point i will probably get pic related tattooed on my leg

>be a suburban white kid
>get face, neck, hand tats
>get a septum piercing
>color your hair some neon shit
>put out emomumble you recorded on garage band
>take slackjawed instagram pics with edgy captions
>watch the "OMG FUCK ME UP DAD" comments from tumblr washouts pile up

he's popular in Russia which is probably the least degenerate country on Earth because of Based Putin

that's why I like him at least, anything Russia likes I like

PEEP MY NIGGAAAAAAAAAA

Who the fuck is paying for these Lil Peep shills? He is popular in Russia so is this those same people who would shill for Trump?

>Russia
>least degenerate country on Earth

Man, kids really bought into that ''Putin is a total badass'' propaganda. You have no idea how much molestation and rape is going on in this country. It's corrupted as hell and it's not a place worth living in. Go there for yourself and stop buying this bullshit you see online like the sheep you are.

ok boris

Ok shill

Shills calling me shills lmao. Keep listening to your kid music faggots.

>he derives his sense of self worth by the music he listens to

Loser

Never said that. Nice strawman. You're still a fag.

t. fag

You put me down for listening to what you described as "kid music", which implies you think what you listen to is somehow more sophisticated and that you're better than other people for your music choice

Also you're clearly not Russian so stop fucking shilling

You lack so much creativity that you had to copy what I said to insult me. No wonder you listen to this garbage.

are you being ironic

Never said I was Russian. It's crazy how you perceive my posts. You're probably a very negative person in real life. I went to Russia though, and it wasn't pretty. Unless you're into underaged prostitutes which I'm pretty sure you are.

Fucking ripoff of this guys

>Never said I was Russian

>this country

Yes you did
In this country implies you're in Russia right now you retard. You're probably some fagtron LARPing Americunt

that was hard though

Ok I'm totally Russian because I said ''this'' instead of ''that''. English isn't my first language. You're still pussies who wouldn't last a day in Russia.

>English isn't my first language
>types everything correctly except for the post about being from russia

English isn't my first language either but it's no excuse for writing poorly

If you have poor English education you're probably from some poor shithole so I don't give a fuck about your opinion anyway. Also Lil Peep is a huge pussy and went on long tours in Russia so your statements are inaccurate

This

I think Gab3 is okay he just takes to long to release new music. It's half bad half good

I'm French you moron.
Do I write poorly or perfectly? I'm getting mixed messages here.

nationalist shitposting isn't really a way to cut down your enemies dude. when you say something like americunt you're only bonding you and the person you're talking to.

Lmao France and calling other people too much of a pussy to go to Russian. I'm from Poland, I know how it is there, it is great

Poland isn't Russia you dumb fuck. Go out sometimes. And I live in Canada. It's a nicer place than anywhere I've ever been.

>muh rough Russian lyfe
fuck off lmao

Russia has double the murder rate of America.

Nigga I go to Russia all the time, it's an amazing place

You're the faggot who went on some one time vacation and think it's this big scary thing

Dude I've never went to Russia. I just wanted them (you)s. I'm just fascinated by how everyone on Sup Forums will flip their shits once you attack Russia.

So your just some faggot who hates Russia, got it

I don't know shit about Russia actually

literally w h o

you serious bitch

D.Gomez 4life