Battlecuck 1
>WW1
>Niggers
WTF

Look up the 369th infantry regiment dumbass

irrelevant you faggot

Only one regiment ?

Fuck this game.

I do see the relation to the harlem hellfighters. But I don't see the point of putting a black guy on the cover for the reason of diversity. It's clean it's being done simply for """"""diversity"""""""""

Poorland
>poles
>using human language
WTF

Not an argument.

But dubs

Would be justified if they were talking about a soldier in the african colonies and such. But to have a nigger as the main caracther just reeks of WE WUZ SOLDIER IN SHIET

>swedish video games

shitposts oftentimes aren't, sweet cheeks.

The black guy at least has SOME accuracy
The bedouin woman is pure fucking propaganda though

>western videogames
western vidyas died 10 years ago

Did Spike Lee make this game?

Everytime you niggers have one play in your book

Kill yourselves.

>b-b-but we was hellfightas n shiett

Really looking forward to buying the collectors edition, my wife will love the statue!

There were five Black US army regiments that saw combat in major offensives in WW1. About 18000 men total. It's probably enough to justify a DLC but not much more

Oh well, it's a bunch of useless shit anyways.

Just play Verdun guys.

>WWI being about Americans
>WWI being about niggers

JUST GIVE ME MY FUCKING PRUSSIAN TRENCH GAMEPLAY!

The stories of WW1, especially fucking the 12 days Americans were in it have been told a billion fucking times. I'd be interested in seeing the story of one of the few black guys in it, though I doubt Battlefield is going to really explore it.

It's interesting to see a Battlefield game set in WW1 though.

>Swedish game developers
Why even bother?

In that time niggers were slaves and were used as tools. Why the character is not a tank or a gun? They are tools too anyway

I almost forgot that DICE is a swedish company

>pic related

Nobody plays Battlefield games for the story. The only worthwhile part is multiplayer.

Fucking cuck. Go read the wiki article on the "hell fighters" 90 percent of it is crying about muh racism and if you read the comments from dice on why they chose him it's clear this is a muh diversity bullshit plot.

What is this shilli-
>checks flag
O-oh... shalom haleikum.

wearing a British uniform, holding a Broomhandle Mauser, accurate?

nice game.

that would be amazing

This. And BF campains tend to be as bad as COD's. I remember trying to play BF4 campaing once. First mission didn't explain shit (even after a google search the story was flimsy at best) and in the second one I tried being sneakin to get into the building and FELL THROUGH A HOLE IN THE FLOOR!

I just gave up and went back to the multiplayer.

Herro my japanese brethren where is your anime?

Pic related is too offensive.
kek

Wait, he was wearing a British uniform???

>mfw always dreamed for a WW1 FPS
>mfw EA
>mfw Origins
>mfw BLACKED

NO. I refuse to buy this.

These weekly shooting games desperately need diversity of some kind. It's the same shit every time.

I don't care why they chose to do something different. I just hope it's realistic and the black soldiers are all busy sleeping when they're running the trenches and you get to hold your Luger sideways while grabbing your nuts.

WW1 is nothing to make a game about. Only Americans are going to do it because they weren't in it. Unless you spend the game being poisoned to death it's a fantasy. Who cares what fantasy it is they indulge in?

It's no use arguing with them. Once Sup Forums is on the warpath against niggers, they disregard any historical facts

does the game mention how blacks were insubordinate to white officers and weren't trusted with weapons so they were stuck in mail room and infirmary

This game blew me away into space, whoops Cod infinite warfare is already fucking that up.

bruh the soundtrack on bf4 was oscar worthy

Why do you care if the character is black?

Because I want to see the character

>o-oh no the games protagonist is a nigger!
Fuck off Chuck.

>Buying a DICE game after hardline and starwars BF4 mod

You'd have to be pretty retarded desu.

Top kek

This isn't a get thread

>there will be 0 nigs playing this game
>there will be 0 women playing this game
.. and they still make it PC as fuck.

>Buying Dice games after Bad Company 2

You're the retarded here.

Fuck off m8
The african colonies provided 200,000 troops during WW1

They provided for us greatly in the US

>one regiment
>WE WON DA WAR WHITIES WE WERE SO IMPORTANTLY

Shitposting cuck fag

Why does this image always make me laugh

How much more cool shit am I going to have to boycott? This is getting ridiculous.

guys, the dindus were actually in the war.. whats up with all the racism?
>CURRENT YEAR
>COEXIST
>A FUCKING WHITE MALE

but more importantly, we wuz kings & shit 100%

Well, the French did levy troops from their niggerland colonies, and the US did deliver supplies for a few months, so there might have been some nogs there. They were only around in the time where it was a slow slogging match, not the times where anywhere important was on the line though. They dindu nuffin, you might say. This is a case WE WUZ LIBERATEN BELGIUM AN SHEET though.

I don't want to be "that" guy, but there were definitely blacks in WWI

WORLD war. Africa was a theater of WWI

Still not diverse enough.

While the game has a nigger as the frontman, said nigger is a perfect example of whitewashing black culture by having him hold his pistol correctly instead of sideways.

>Watch the BF1 trailer
>check comments
>See that there is a new CoD trailer as well

>Check the CoD trailer
>Black British soldier

But they did not fight alongside whites. And most of them were confined to africa save one or two particularly insesive campaing that need extra manpower. But they were not allowed to serve alongside whites in those cases.This is a case of exageration to pander to SJWs. See

Does anyone else see Charlie Murphy, Eddie Murphy and slightly shorter Eddie Murphy in that picture? Am I the only one?

I'm not saying they weren't ANY blacks in WW1, I'm saying it's lame pandering, which it is

You did not understand what I was implying

Holy shit cant unsee.