Things you think only you do:

Things you think only you do:

Before eating an apple I have to peal it

No, you can eat the waxy part

Wut, I'm allergic to the skin so I have to peel it

I've never met someone else who peels Apple skin, didn't know it was something to be allergic to either

ye no idea why, but it makes my lips swell, gums sting, and throat itch

I'm not allergic I just don't like it and I'd rather take the time to rid myself of it

When I go for a shit I try to get as many bodily fluids on the toilet paper as I can before wiping my ass. For example, blow my nose, pick a scab for blood, slag, wipe my dick for piss, try to cum before so I can wipe that on there too. No idea why I do this.

How is there room for the shit m8?

I pull of a large chunk of paper- usually 5 squares or so long

Another from op

I fap on an almost nightly basis but if I know I'm gonna be seeing a qt3.14 and I know we gonna bang then I won't the night or two before

When I got to piss, I pinch off the shaft until it starts to burn. Then I let it go so,the stream comes out hard and fast. I do this to avoid my piss-hole from sticking and piss going in 2 directions.

When I step on a new surface, like grass to sidewalk or hardwood to carpet, I have to start with my left foot.

You cum on the toilet paper and then smear it on your asshole?

Yep. Retarded and gay I know.

Any reason why?

I peel apples too.

Every time I pee I scroll my dick even minutes after, cleaning it with a toilet paper multiple times and scrolling again to be sure than ever the smallest drop of pee is out and my dick is perfectly dry.

when i cum in my own mouth i have to mix it with water in my mouth over and over again until it becomes pretty much water. then i spit it into the kitchen sink specifically, cant spit into any other sink.

Hold on wut

I feel imbalanced if I don't. Not like I'll fall or anything, but just that my body feels uneven.

Same thing in the car. If I have only one foot on the ground and I go over a bump, I put only my other foot down for the next bump

That's weird....
But I like you user,
Stay balanced my friend

I blow my nose in a towel

All the flavor is in the skin though.

Is it the same towel every time or just whichever is convenient?

What the actual fuck is wrong with you.

I burn my fingers against hot pots when I boil water not enough to blister just a little

Whatever is closest at the time but then again I only own like 2 towels

I sip soy sause

Same but with every line on any surface. And the other difference is the foot.

I knew a girl who used to eat the whole apple, including the core.

I giggle at the spookys

aren't the seeds poisonous or something

Also, I can only jerk off in a sock or my underpants. IDK why.

The seeds have small amount of cyanide in them

Not poisonous enough to matter, but yes, apple stars and seeds contain cyanide.

yea, I was about to say that. Sure it might have some, but it's probably a very small amount

Yes small amount of cyanide

It's hard to mix it, cum in water turns jelly

I usually eat the core. Yes, the seeds have a small amount of arsenic, not enough to make you sick though.

We are all going to murder someone right that's why we know this

anyway, her parents were from russia. so she said that her parents/family would always eat the entire apple because they basically didn't have food in the motherland, so she always ate the whole apple

When I eat at a restaurant I have to have my back to a wall and face the door

After I piss I always give my gooch a squeeze to empty the tubes of piss and ensure that no piss leaks into pants.

When I try to talk to girls in a romantic way or am put in the spotlight I start to stutter, I also can't pronounce girlfriend correctly

You won't die for the cyanide of few seeds, but keep it in my if you ever end up in jail and decide to kill yourself

how do you pronounce it

Anyone have a cyanide from apple seeds infographic? I don't need them, but they're fun to have

Me to it's not weird I learns it from my dad
Let's just say he had some bad experiences with some bad people

I played with my penis once and white stuff came out. Freaked me out so bad. That was two years ago and I feel OK but for about a year I thought I was gonna die.

I thought I was the only sperg that did that

I check the toilet for spiders and the like before I use it, even to pee.
Lift the lid, lift the rim, flush, then I do my business. Like clockwork.
I'm not even Australian
Only recently kicked my habit of checking behind shower curtains upon entering bathrooms

Even when I'm sober I slur it and kinda mix the "rl" and the "fr" sounds

>Anonymous 05/21/17(Sun)21:52:46 No.733334132▶
> (OP)
> Wut, I'm allergic to the skin so I have to peel it
Eating the skin of an apple triggers my IBS, so I skin mine.

Your a huge faggot

Feels good not to be the only paranoid freak

I literally eat girls vagina snot

i take ice cubes out of the tray in a zigzag order alternating from side to side. it's actually somewhat practical since that keeps the center of mass closest to the center

I'm also a grammar nazi and It's "you're a huge faggot"

I'll tell you something I've never done that I think everyone else has: I've never had a wet dream.

I'm constantly in a state of relationship purgatory because I don't know when its appropriate to ask a girl out

You must be a sleeper agent.

That's smart m8
Gg
I've never had a wet dream
I've had sex dreams but I've never busted a nut from one

I have actually never cum I can get erection but I can't finish and I know I should see a doctor idk why I haven't

When I'm at a restaurant where the soda is self serve I never get ice

Same here.
Fuck ice

Am I really the only one? FML

>I have actually never cum
Do you mean cum from a sex dream or cum at anytime?

I think so m8, that sounds painful and I don't know about anyone else but I've never had a problem with my uertha sticking to itself

Cum ever at all

That's not medically possible...how old are you?

Shit. Anyway check 'em.

You're gonna fucking die

Can you orgasm and just nothing comes out or nothing at all m8

I heard this shit so i ate the core including seeds and chewed the shit out of them. You can literally feel the poison in your body and it makes you feel a tiny bit sick but nowhere near as bad as getting a cold or something.

Over 17 under 100 you take the context and make a educated guess
I don't care

Ayyy

His plums must be rasins

Why can't this be me

Yep, do this too in order to see who is coming and going. People who do or have carried firearms or other weapons will usually do this situational awareness shit.

I get shaky

What really is a orgasm is you can't cum is there a proper definition?

>orgasm
>ejaculate
You can have an orgasm but not ejaculate, but most males the have them both simultaneously.

i like to wear headphones listening to music and walk around daydreaming... if its at night or im home alone when its raining, i just pace back in forth or walk in a circle.

Like when I first started fapping when I was a wee lad I'd beat my dick like it stole my lunch money and I'd orgasm but nothing would come out, it would just feel good

I get shaky when I touch myself and light headed but it just stays like that and if anything it's anoying rather then feeling good like haveing to go pee really bad but you can't pee

Sounds like you're trying too hard

or maybe you need to keep going until you ejaculate.

It don't even feel good
Explain how I could be the one male that can't figure it out because "I'm trying to hard"? Not mad just confused

I use my teeth to make music inside my head. I use a combination of chattering for percussion, grinding for a bass line, and rapid sliding for a sort of glissando to entertain myself, often finding myself doing it when I'm not paying attention or when I'm bored. Favourite tooth music: the original theme to Battlestar Galactica.

I eat nuggets with ketchup

Dude what I can't sit there 6 hours man

Same

Same shit happens to me sometimes, if you concentrate on it too much you're just gonna loose it, happens to me when I'm trying to please a woman sometimes if she's especially hard to get off

Been doing this since elementary school m8

I do drums with my teeth, but you're like a one-man-band with your mouth.

I peel the skin off grapes before eating them, just cause

I do sometimes but not all the time

Im sure a ton of people do this. I drum with my teeth constantly.

I peel the skin of my dick just before sucking

2edgy4me

I peel of the skin of my adversaries just before killing them

Ok I'm mulling over this how???
Like should I hypnotize myself?

Don't we all?