Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread

Previous: It's not hard to open up the archive.

Rules:
>Fuck you, these are my rules
>Koume a cute
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (who gives a fuck about your trips)
>RP/ERP (Who really cares)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>Stop reading these
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Still here

>rem finally got a thread

Previous:

>ko is a cute

I feel so honored.

Currently present

Ugggggggh

still here

L-lewd

lmao

>Misaki Claimed

Cross thread: The post!

Yoooo sweet! I don't think there's really a masterrace but personally I do enjoy PC more so welcome! Err, soon! But still!
Aw, that's pretty sad then. What do you do? If you don't mind me asking, of course!

Oh you bet! I reset like 2000 times to get my shiny Rowlet for Sun and Moon!!

One of those rules is a joke, not really meant to be there. I'll keep it there because opinions.

Goodnight you lovely bunch.

Some time back.

This is about the fourth time I baked.

Well, you are.

Hello taiga.

What's up with you?

sorry for no names I'm a bad person!!

I know the feeling.
Also, hi Taiga!! How are you doing today?

Okay okay, sorry miss Juvia! I just want to do my best for you.

Aw dang it I missed you Rem! Still, goodnight, sleep tight and have sweet dreams, okay? Here's a pillow for you!

>fine, a quickie
Performance for performing dragon dance, lion dance and cymbal-ing

Thanks, goodnight Kanna

Yup

>checked
nah its actually been pretty cool the last couple days cause its been raining, and i love the rain, idk whats wrong

I didn't say she wasn't
thank you
it seems they've given up

I know what you are trying to say Kanna dont worry. I dont need a maid though. I can do all the things around my house that need doing by myself.

My body aches all over. It was extremely hot today, and I seafoamed my car by the intake. Then I had to help some old Mexican lady with her PT Cruisers battery, and holy shit that was a pain in the ass. Whoever looked at the final design and said "Ya, this engine bay has plenty of room" needs to be shot.

(Akame)
Out to the ranch to tend to the animals and to give the little one some room to roam around- came back with a ton of eggs again.

(Taiga)
If I knew my secret to falling asleep quickly and anywhere, I'd share it.

(Juvia)
I just wanna see Crosby get denied, can't stand the guy although I respect his game.

Two I mainly go

Fix A/Cs and Walmart

My head is a paperweight.

Hi Rem

Thanks.
I can sleep in cars, buses, trains, and boats, but my bed I find it hard . . .

Does my waifu have to be anime?
>cuz then I have a lot less to pic from.
>pic related.

snugs
because its better this way ? I think
maybe you should sing instead
cute ears
oh sounded a bit like it

Hello everyone
>juvia claimed
Tali(i assume)
Fuck Anaheim and Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh will probably will win though especially after today
I know that!
>pat pat
Well at least i know I'm special to you~
>rub
It's not the job itself it's getting up early for it
Your words are kind. Don't worry I'll be alright~
Oh i bet~
Yeah i don't like him either. Plus I'd like to see someone different win it that's not the Cucks

Hello

sounds fun
and you couldn't join them?
the best part about those is staying for the weird after hours things
I didn't mean that :(

no its fine
ok i guess. nah im bad at it and my throat is sore

Don't you flatter.

You should consider some of the over-the-counter sleep aid from 7-11s if you are having a really hard time. You can always go for a run or work out before bed time. Alternatively, keep talking with us.

One of the two cons isn't 24/7 anymore since it moved to another location but both are quite dead in the very late/early morning hours anyway

hi

Ooooohhhh my god I'm such and idiot. Super super duper sorry Rem! Jesus, really you said that and I read it but didn't read it in context. I'm so stupid.
But also whaaaaaaaat that's so cool! I mean it must also kinda suck but I would totally do that if I wasn't so shy! You better ace that dragon dance though because dragons are the coolest!
Goodnight Rem!!

Alright, that's pretty weird. Humidity maybe? Ah, I'll get to the bottom of this no matter what!
Kidding! I'm not a very good detective and talking about this is probably not only really boring but also making you annoyed, so sorry for that! We can drop it if you want.
Have you played any games lately?

Okay, still, sorry Tomo. I didn't want to make you think about it. Not that it's bad, I just know that sometimes it's better to change topic, you know? Unlike I'm doing right now. Whoops.
What!? You're crazy, everyone needs a maid! They just don't know it yet!
Alright, that might not be entirely true. But still, for me being a maid would be an opportunity to be more than just someone who cleans stuff! It's a chance to make another friend!

I know this wasn't meant for me, but that sounds pretty terrible. I'm sorry you ache, I hope you feel better soon. And your car gets better also!
I've seen the engine bay on a PT Crusier, I had a friend who had one. It was pretty bad. At first I thought it was an okay car, but there was some small things about it that seemed like they forgot all semblance of car engineering.
Then again I'm not exactly good with stuff like that myself so it probably doesn't mean much.

Oh, two jobs? Dang, you work hard. Also, both of those jobs seem like they're not only time consuming but can be pretty annoying at times. I hope you're at least being paid fairly!

So rifle-chan. What is your obsession with the A1 round. Just to test it yourself? I feel like it has alot of potential but I've seen 55 punch alot or steel the the 62 ever did.

Hi Taiga! I replied but it was cross thread so you might have not seen it! Or maybe you're just ignoring me, and that's fine too! I'm pretty annoying. But still, I hope that you feel better. Not sleeping or not sleeping well are both really terrible!

PT crusiers are magnets for disappointment and misfortune. Even rental car fleets can't offload them fast enough.

Really? That's somewhat unusual, are you on an old mattress?

Haha, I guess that's the plan then, anyone but the Ducks?

Hey Yuuki. Doing well?

I had to take care of some errands and go on a grocery run, but it was all relaxation after that. I'll be going out there next weekend for the upcoming holiday/my birthday.

Really its fine Kanna. Is that so? Would you want a maid yourself?

With rem in here and being OP it DEFINITELY is

Dat ability to punch through 3+ steel. Also the ballistics gel tests. I want the motherfuckers I shoot to EXPLODE.

Also, I figured I could get away with selling some on the side to FUDDs for $3 each "military collectible ammo".

Yeah, I wanted to see what the average seating depth of the round was and the charge weight of the powder. I don't know where I can get the powder it uses (SMP-842 from St. Marks) but I might need the information for when I do.

Eh it gets me by

I'm doing okay, kind of tired, but good nonetheless! you?

Yep, just hanging out
>PT crusiers are magnets for disappointment and misfortune.
Can confirm, drove one for a few years

Maid thread?
You have still yet to give a legit reason for your hate

Fug wrong pic

I honestly thought this whole PT cruiser thing was a meme until I remembered we actually drove one at one point.

I think my mother slid in the snow and crashed into someone's fence driving one.

Tried sleep meds, not really a great success.
I'm pretty sure it's mentally, I just can't relax, there's nothing to distract me. I think too much. I think I'm allergic to thinking.

I'm just ignoring you.
No, sorry, Hi Kanna.
On phone so no cross thread warnings, and I'm pretty blind.
I just feel off. I should be happy. Things are going well around me.
As long as I get 3-4 hours of sleep I'll bare fine.
How did the pathfinder game go?

No motion and sounds to distract me, I think too much. Thinking is bad.
My bed is fairly nice.

Im here to take your order

I know I'm just kidding
not right now

heya yuuki

Well I'm glad you appreciate me so much. I'm glad you're around too cause you're so nice
Hopefully my schedule will be changed like i asked
Oh no I'm not. You're always nice to everyone and I'm not. Even if i try
Oh you're so nice i might need to reward you
>pat pat
>
Yes. I'd still rather see the Pens win it over the cucks (ducks)
Don't like their fanbase or any of their players. Only time i would like the ducks maybe when Babcock was coaching and only cause i like Babcock
Also maid thread?
>

Well I wont do it anyways.

aw that's too bad
there's a lot of odd things to be enjoyed at night
what's that upcoming holiday?
old man getting older
nice re-rolls

I'm glad we both got Aeros. And what is your foregrip?

Maid thread? Why the hell not?

Sorry to hear that, what do you have now?

My sister in law had one and the thing was an utter POS, even when it was brand new.

Ahh, gotcha. I'm the opposite, it's easy for me to shut off the mind and sleep like a stone. Maybe some white noise would help?

The anti-Ducks banter is amusing, keep it up.

I think you should try to close your eyes for tonight and make it to tomorrow. Don't you have work in the morning?

Tomorrow night, try a really nice run or a workout of some sort. Usually helps me greatly.

then why should I ?
its just my luck

QOTT:

Lemon or Lime?

Ya, I'll be drinking in a bit, so I'm sure most semblance of soreness will go away... least till tomorrow afternoon when I wake up. Car is running a tad rough still, but it just needs to get the oil layer back on the housings. A few days tops.
Ya, I'm not used to working with FWD cars, which already cramp the engine bay as it is. But one that small? Horrid. I drive an RX7 FC, so the engine is EXTREMELY small compared to most engines anyways, and pair that with the fact the engine bay is kind roomy, I can do just about all maintenance outside of fluid/clutch changes without ever lifting the car. Hell, I could change my spark plugs on the side of the road if I needed to!
>Roomy engine bays a best.

Kek, I'm kinda glad they went out of fashion. If it was a rear engine car, I think it'd be much better. But I'm no engineer, so what do I know.

>Slid in the snow
>PT Cruiser
No snow tires? Bald summers? I fail to see how the hell that happened unless outright black ice.

Why not both?

Because you already do.
Lemon.

Both

Mine served me well (had over 220k miles), but it's not a car I would willingly drive

Yo

Ford Escape, I love it a lot

They have good players and im part of that fanbase.
More cute pictures
Lemon

The Aero lower is really nice, idk if it was worth the extra $10 over an Anderson but I love the rollmark and the finish on it.

I got rid of the foregrip a few weeks ago. It wasn't really helping me grip the rifle properly and it mostly got in the way. To boot, it wasn't really made properly by SI and it would not fit well onto the rail without some gunsmithing.

That's a pretty old picture too, let me see if I can find something else.

I am strongly considering moving away from a carbine to a M16A4 type build. Gonna ditch my minimalist for a fixed, get one of those M5 RAS rails (where the hell can they be found?!?!) and a Matech BUIS to replace my cheap airsoft irons.

Additionally, I was going to buy a Larue 20 inch barrel and have ADCO tap on an FSB (and ditch the frontal chinese iron sight)

>holy hell that is a lot of USGI

Any of the new EPM mags or M855A1?

Because they hate each other! The fruit war is the longest running war in the history of the world you ignorant fool

Matches tomoko's outfit

See first post

That is 2 for lemon!

Hi Tomoko. Did I tell you, perhaps against my better judgement, that I broke down and put French fries on my cheeseburger the other day? I still put other things I liked on it but the fries were a pleasant addition.

Also to respond. I love exotic ammos. I get hooked on buying them for any pistol, shotgun or rifle. also the safe is new but I can't show the whole thing. Poor fudds though. They don't know any better.
We could. Do you have a maid outfit
Very good. Shoop the whoop
If "my heart" is on the menu you have it already
>Hands

I'm glad. It's fun to do.
God i hate the Ducks
Limes
Had some good experiences with limes in highschool
Yeah that doesn't mean i like them
And Josh Gibson is trash. Still would take him over Mrazek though
God i hate petr Mrazek
>changes nothing. One person doesn't make up for a whole fan base

And is the better flavor
You did. Something about doing it in a cafe. Why do you think its a bad thing to tell me?

Gotcha
O..oh~

Memorial Day here in the US (5/29). My birthday happens to fall on the same day as the actual holiday this year. Old man gets even older, but with stat gains in wisdom and other areas.

Gonna go with Lemon, I get a lot more uses out of it with cooking, but it's a fine flavor on its own too.

That pic never gets old, drifting lasers of doom.
I never thought much of them, they just seemed underwhelming from the exterior to underneath the hood. I guess as a commuter scooter they were okay? Can't really talk with my POS Kia Optima though, it's 80% of a Camry.

Quite the upgrade. Joyriding is great, even if it's just you and your playlist.

Lemon

Fucking dibs, and fight me if you wanna take the perfect being away from me.

only yesterday

Oh, do tell about those experiences. Also, fun fact, there was a poster named Limes. Fuck him

I like whisky sours which is lemon juice and whiskey

Yeah lemon zest is da real MVP

Boar-chan gets not love

Holy shit those digits!!! Lemon is the world champ now!

Welcome home, me.

Still more than me.
That sounds good

lucky guy
ah I didnt know that
thats alright I like old men

Oh absolutely. I had one of those cassette tapes with the auxiliary cords attached to it, so I jammed out all the time. My car now has an aftermarket stereo with USB/auxiliary

I didn't think you would care...

Not at all user. You seem to talk to me a bit so I guess its good you enjoyed it.

Get ready for the wall.

Alright Tomo, thanks for dealing with my stupidity.
Yeah, totally!! You know how cool that would be? You'd get to come into someone else's house and you'd get to see just how other people live! Their family, their possessions, what they eat, what they decorate with, everything! And you don't have to judge, either! Everyone lives differently, and you'd get to experience a part of their life! That's so awesome! Plus you'd get to make people's lives easier when they're doing work so they can come home and just relax! You'd learn how to make food and learn a whole bunch about them as a person! It's awesome!
I don't think I'd ever work up the courage to do it for real... but as a dream at least, it's high on the list. Plus I like other people telling me what to do, that way I don't have to make any super hard decisions that I'd mess up on.

Oh heck yeah!! Maid thread~!
Wait, oh no! Ah these aren't sorted! This is going to take 50 years to find all the pictures! Ah wait no let's make it next time aaaa
Oh well, I'll just be extra super slow to respond!

Well that's good. Still, I hope you can at least find a better job! Not that there's anything wrong with what you're doing, heck you're doing a lot better than me! I don't even have a job... What I meant was I hope that you can find a job that you like to do and pays you a bunch of money! Or at least passes the time till Destiny 2 aaaaa just release it nowww

Lemon then. Simply because Lemonade a best.

I told Louise that we need to go to the mountains at night and take a good one. She won't listen though, the damn hipster!
Ya, but just working on them seems like the most painful shit.

Hey, okay is... gooda? Good-a? Alright well I tried, at least you're going okay!
Tired in general or have you been doing stuff? I hope you get a good night's rest tonight either way!
I'm doing okay! My stomach has an alien entity in it or something making me feel terrible, but my headache is a dull pain right now so I can sorta actually think for once!
How was your weekend?

Hi Mai!

Nooooooooo-
oohhh you're joking! Sweet!
It's okay, it happens to a lot of people, including me! And I feel you, I'm pretty blind too! My glasses are stupidly thick.
Oh, that's not good. I hope that you're feelings start to come back around and you can be happy! It might take a bit but I know that you deserve to be happy, so you should be!
That's not a lot of sleep! But it's enough that you can make it through tomorrow I think, so I hope that tomorrow you can actually sleep well!
It was super duper amazing! It started out as a 12 player brawl in an arena, with 3 of us and 9 npcs! It was non-lethal, but I ended up taking down like 3 people with my crossbow! Then it was down to me and my friend, but his dang armor was too tough and he knocked me out. Also no one even got to see my awesomeness because I was too tiny to see from the stands! But that's okay! A day later it was a 4v4 and got to choose our 4th fighter, who was an npc! It was a really edgy cat lady but see what super nice! She ended up knocking out 3 of the 4 people in the fight, it was crazy! One of the npcs in both fights was a gnome mage that the DM spent a while making, and both times he got KO'ed in the first round! That was really funny! Also we went fishing and our Orc Ranger ripped the jaw off a giant fish after it tried to escape our fishing pole! It was really bloody but also cool as heck!
There's a little more but I won't bore you, sorry!

Oh thank you miss Juvia, thank you for saying such kind words! You're the best!

All good. What about the other questions if I may?

I have a few pictures of my reloading room and my current rifle set up.
Black ice.

I don't know if anyway cares, but this was about 5300 characters. It took 30 minutes and I'm ashamed it took so dang long.
But also send help

~kanna

Dont give the Mako praise for the Miata

It was quite enjoyable. How can I repay you? I recommended you put the lime wedge and dash of salt in the carona but you didn't seem to care for it all that much iirc.

Just in general, I didn't get much sleep last night because I stayed up late and had to wake up early. I'm sorry your stomach hurts, but at least the headache isn't as bad! It was good, we went and watched the Braves play in their new stadium yesterday!

I wasn't the only one singing
I don't even know if I own those

Better picture of raifu and reloading set up here

>pantsu
Nice
Gibson is good but our D is weak
Gibs hug
Only that one

>asking about the RX7's engine
Oh Jesus, you've started it now...

It's like mini Sup Forums watching here from the sidelines.

Agreed, gotta zest it right though, any of the pith can throw it off. Smells great too.

Haha, it's all good. You'll be on my side of 30 one day, so gloat while you still can.

Hey, whatever works, right? I had regular old headphones and an old MP3 player when I was between CD players on the car.

Offer her a grass fed burger and maybe she'll think about it?

Tfw no qt trap gf