In The Karate Kid, it's clearly stated that if you strike someone in the face in the tournament...

>In The Karate Kid, it's clearly stated that if you strike someone in the face in the tournament, it's a disqualification.

>Danny wins the tournament via a kick to the face.

What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C_Gz_iTuRMM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

daniel was the bad guy

look closer famalam san
crane technique kicks the opponent in the soul not the face

my cock kicked your mother's vagina

Hand strikes to the face were illegal.

thx dad

OP ruined this movie for me!!!!!!

Jaden Smith's Karate Kid was better.

Against the rules or not, Cobra faggot got his ass kicked by a cripple after his own teammate cripple his opponent for him.

I found the cuck

I'm sorry you have shitty, plebeian taste.

Generally in karate punches to the face are prohibited. Kicks are ok. Okinawan karate has full contact sparing with face punches but they wear face closed helmets.

>danny is wearing white
>johnny wearing black

I had no idea KK was so dense

Didn't Johnny punch him in the face after he did a take down

There is some fan theory that Daniel was the bully and the antagonist of the movie.

Mr. Zabka, it's time to let it go.

That's retarded, even at the very start Johnny was being a prick and Daniel told him to be cool but Johnny chimped out and hit him, even then Daniel hit him back once and was willing to call it even until the cobras jumped him like a pack of niggers

Johnny was a blue eyed, blond haired champion athlete from a wealthy family. Danny was a swarthy, angry loser and possibly Muslim, of course he was the bad guy.

Danny chimped out every 5 minutes. Johnny just wanted to talk to his gf and Danny walked up all fresh and got smacked down.

Well...

youtu.be/C_Gz_iTuRMM

Even the people involved thought that movie was a piece of shit.

This is satire right

Worse. He was a wop

>doesn't understand he was broken up with
>resorts to violence when he doesn't get his way
Johnny was full chimp

There is no such thing as satire on the Internet.