How do I secure my internet so the authorities cannot (any longer) look at my browser data?

How do I secure my internet so the authorities cannot (any longer) look at my browser data?

tor

A standard vpn won't help much?

A VPN provider can still be subpoenaed.

Ah I see, which is why everyone says get a VPN outside the usa

not at all if it's compromised.

>this

Delete Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc. and get Tor

Also try to get those proxy router things.

and cover your camera with cut pices of stickie notes. Director of FBI recommends it lol

keep your router hidden so that the goverment can't hack it

But that's the only company I have?

Any Linux users?

Chromium with NoScript behind vpn? Am I missing anything?

hey you're the guy that just asked how to buy a gun illegally. Make sure to post a video before/during/after you do whatever you're trying to do

a vpn will only do you harm as it labels you a foreign terrorist instead of a regular terrorist living inside the US and makes you lose the rest of the rights you're supposed to have since the patriot act was made

Incognito mode.

And don't forget to sage in all fields.

The problem I had with the hunting slingshot is it's so ridiculous as to be obvious that the killing was an intentional, pre-meditated incident instead of just a robbery

might as well throw ghostery in there, though noscript blocks most tracking shit regardless.

if you want to bump up the paranoia: only browse in incognito or set browser to kill all saved data when it closes.manually change your browser user agent to the most generic option possible.

serious paranoid mode: only browse from a custom vm set up for that purpose where you reset to the default state each time. Don't use your own internet connection, piggyback on a neighbours wifi or proxy up to your vpn endpoint.

god tier paranoia:

steal/buy new laptops for each browsing session. burn them after use. only browse from public hotspots but not from inside the building - use the alleyway next to it.

So, what your saying is, I'm fucked?

Easy! You know what to do, user.

Install "Tails" on a usb, learn to spoof your hwid and mac address, get a trash laptop, use TOR on a public network, get an offshore VPN, learn how to create VPS... lots of them with computers you have access to globally.

Tor or tails (a ip scrambler)

that's genuinely all I needed. What a good idea. Thread done. Thanks for the help

Use 2007 or older comp as well...

what's ur wickr? I might know a guy.

You have to be behind 47 proxies

ZenoCitium