Which do you prefer?

Bump.

uhhh well the left is an album and the right is a compilation

both different forms of musical packages
also why are you tripping on Sup Forums and posting dean blunt in 2017

fuck i wish i had your time machine....

black is beautiful

>left is an album and the right is a compilation
You've stated the obvious. Congratulations.

None of that is relevant. None of it should impact your capacity to make this sort of decision.

Now, if complex thought isn't your sort of thing, that's fine, but don't come in here spouting facts available to anyone with google and 2 seconds of spare time to obscure your apathy. Instead, just don't post anything. It's better for everyone.

Consider yourself dismissed from my thread.

I'm glad that no one is replying to your thread.

I hope it helps you realize the scope of your inefficacy.

I said you were dismissed but I'm actually not done.

There is so much abhorrent content in this post. You've really just epitomized the cancer that is eating away at this place.

>also why are you tripping on Sup Forums and posting dean blunt in 2017
Oh, yes, because I have to consult our resident cultural arbitrators before making a post, to make sure my conduct and ideas all fall neatly within established societal norms.

Fucking kill yourself.

You have no passion. You have no zeal. You have nothing but an ill-conceived compulsion to appear cultured, listening to whatever song the Kardashians post on social media and adopting whatever trend garners the most attention on twitter.

You're a fucking joke.

The festering anger I'm conveying through text is the most tangible thing you'll contribute to the universe.

Again, fucking kill yourself.

Two people already replied to my thread, you idiot.

Holy shit

unty being classic unty lmao

Tell me I'm wrong and tell me why or get the fuck out of my thread.

hahaha, there he goes!

What a card!

I think you know I was legitimately angry and are only pretending that this is all some big joke because you think that it'll make me even more angry, and you're wrong.

Realize your inefficacy and leave.

unty, chill out. Entertain yourself by stalking your highschool rejects instead of shitting up Sup Forums, please

unty spergouts are the best spergouts
Fucking kek

You aren't really mad, are you?

I made a thread to discuss two of my favorite releases.

Instead of wholesome, interesting discussion, I get some cunt who, rather than admit he has no opinion on the matter, would rather draw attention to the fact that one of the releases is a proper album while the other is a compilation, as though that difference ought to inhibit him from choosing a favorite.

Oh, and he also insults me because I'm not "hip with the times," saying he "wish I had your time machine," because you see once those foreign cultural arbitrators determine that a release has reached cultural obsolescence, you can't talk about it anymore!

And the second guy comes in for the sake of contributing whitenoise bullshit because he really CANNOT pass up the prospect of hitting submit and getting potential (You)'s.

I made a thread hoping to inspire discussion, and that's what I got.

Nope. I'm not mad a single motherfucking bit that the one place I had for discussing music is now treated as an "obscure" and "counter-culture" refuge for deviants from facebook and tumblr.

I'm just fucking peachy.

you're on Sup Forums idiot, what do you expect

Just get out of my thread.

>when he sounds like a newfag but you know he's not a newfag

no

imagine caring this much about meme music like Dean Blunt. I get it, you just found out about him and Hype Williams, it's exciting. Most of us already went through this phase in 2011 though, so that is why your thread is bad

kinda sad the only place that would accept your behavior and not ban you is the place where you still get shit on for being so immature and upset

I've been listening to Dean since 2012. That's not why I made this thread.

Imagine being so desperate to respond to that you conjured whatever scenario was most convenient for your prepared narrative, no matter how bullshit and ill-substantiated.

Imagine being granted anonymity and wasting it by making stupid as fuck posts like that.

I don't come here because other places would ban me. I come here because I hate other communities even more.

what is there to talk about these releases that hasn't been said 6 years ago? Why does it matter which album anyone likes better? You are attempting to create a dialogue that isn't necessary or wanted by anyone on Sup Forums.
try reddit honestly

what albums are these

All of you need to leave my thread.

Seriously. Please just fucking leave.

You're making fun of me and it's become beyond apparent none of you have the slightest investment in the subject, so just fucking leave.

You smile, and you chide, berate and say I'm ineffectual but none of you understands that I'm only ineffectual because I'm apathetic.

My inefficacy ends where my interests begin, so if I committed myself to punishing those who spat on my interests and thought my anger was a fucking joke, you can rest assured that those people would get punished. Believe me when I say I've the means to do these things. I've the intellectual and physical gifts to destroy you where you stand, so don't make me commit myself to these ends.

Please just leave.

My god, just leave.

Imagine acting as though opinions and perspectives don't have the capacity to change through 6 years.
Imagine that, on a board where people come and listen to shit like Loveless and ITAOTS for the first time every day, acting as though people aren't currently exploring Dean's discography.
Imagine being so arrogant that you believed you had the authority to determine what dialogues were necessary and/or wanted by a population of thousands of people.

Imagine being/doing all of these things and more because they were convenient for your bullshit.

Get the fuck out of my thread. I mean it. Every post you make ITT beyond this point puts you another foot deeper in the dirt. At a certain point I become so enraged that even I don't know what I'm capable of.

Leave.

I fucking mean it. This isn't a goddamn joke.

Unty? More like Cunty, am i right?

You are a sad person, I feel bad because I can tell you really like Dean, and still think he is relevant and important. He isn't now. Go to Reddit, I'm sure they enjoyed the new Babyfather. Make a thread, get some upvotes, maybe talk a little bit about which albums you guys like and dislike. Sounds fun. Just stay off of Sup Forums for a bit, your thread is pointless.

You know why I keep coming back to this place? You know why I love it so much?

It's because here, I can see into the soul of humanity. And I do, and I see nothing. I see nothing but a husk -- nothing but a vile, vapid caricature. Human tragedy or human parody -- it's anyone's guess, honestly.

I said I was going to kill you if you kept responding. I wasn't being literal, obviously. I will punish you, though. My experiences on this website have committed me to this purpose, or maybe I was always being molded for it, and my experiences on this board merely roused what was a long, dormant loathing. Anyway, I'm going to hurt a lot of people.

And you're wrong, again. You assume whatever bullshit suits your prepared argument and again it's wrong.

I don't give a shit about what's relevant. I listen to what I enjoy which is why I hardly talk about music with people, period. Right now I'm exploring late 80's/late 70's punk and early electronic. I don't give a shit about its popularity.

Honestly I think having your "tastes" molded by what's relevant is incredibly pathetic, and it's actually even worse that you're apparently proud that your tastes are co-depended on the "tastes" of foreign cultural arbitrators and taste-makers on social media.

What a goddamn joke. You are putting whatever intellect you have to a complete waste, but then I've to imagine there isn't much intellect there in the first place -- otherwise you wouldn't be so eager to have others tell you what to like and dislike.

Anyway, you can keep responding but I'm done with you. I've read enough of your posts ITT to have a sufficient conception of the type of person you are, and there's not a single thing you can say that would surprise me at this point, nothing of substance nor insight.

And that's another difference between me and you. While you were posting ignorant assumptions from the start, I never had to assume you're an idiot because you exposed yourself as one.

Good night.

holy fucking shit dude

Was re-reading this post and I saw a typo.

I meant late 70's/early 80's punk, particularly from the west coast as well.

Again, good night.